PDA

View Full Version : I guess I spoke to soon!

Tina
07-31-2004, 03:59 PM
I posted on Thursday that I might be getting a doberman pinscher. Looks like it is not going to happen.:( Just when I was getting all excited I couldn't even sleep the other night thinking about it.

I was telling the lady I needed to talk to my husband some more about the puppies, and I would let her know our final decision Thursday evening. I emailed her back telling her we wanted to come and see them. I haven't heard anything back from her at all. I know I should have gotten her phone number from her that evening but I figured she would been online.

No I'm not giving up on this lady maybe she just haven't gotten the time to check her email.

I was really hoping to have the puppy by today, oh well that is ok. Maybe it was just not ment to be.:(

If we do not end up getting on the Doberman puppies, I think we're going look for another Boxer.

I know it takes time to find the right dog and I shouldn't be in a hurry and I am not. I was just looking forward to giving one of these puppies a good loving home.

Sorry this was so long just had to get this off my mind.

chocolatepuppy
07-31-2004, 04:04 PM
Maybe the lady will still answer you. Will keep my fingers crossed for ya!