http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v142/JenLuckenbach/Cats/Kim/SillyKim1.jpg

"Wait! I think I saw it back there!"
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v142/JenLuckenbach/Cats/Kim/SillyKim2.jpg

"Oh I just can't find it" :rolleyes:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v142/JenLuckenbach/Cats/Kim/SillyKim3.jpg

catnapper
07-31-2004, 03:28 PM
Psst, Kim... its right behind you! :D

How cute can you get? So she's the one who taught Pouncer how to play tag with his own tail?

jazzcat
07-31-2004, 03:29 PM
LOL!! How cute!!! She's adorable!

gini
07-31-2004, 03:47 PM
How precious is that?

ChrisH
07-31-2004, 03:58 PM
:D :D So cute!

lisalee
07-31-2004, 04:01 PM
Kim you are a very cute girl and look very interested in what your doing! :D

rg_girlca
07-31-2004, 04:11 PM
There's my favorite little begging tabby girl Kim.

Oh Jen, those pictures are just too darn adorable and I just loved the captions that went with them.

Kim is such a precious girl.
Happy tail hunting sweetheart and remember, "Don't bite down".:)

sirrahbed
07-31-2004, 07:06 PM
That is a really cute series of pictures! How nice to have your favorite toy - always nearby and ready to play!:D

Tonya
07-31-2004, 07:09 PM
That is so cute! I love watching animals chase their tails. My pomeranian, Sarah chases her tail.

RedHedd
08-01-2004, 01:07 PM
:D Loved the pics and the captions. My Mitzi has the same "favorite toy." It's so funny to see this little round ball of fluff go whirring around the room trying to catch that toy! :D

heinz57_79
08-01-2004, 01:28 PM
LoL Great pics! :) Makes me wish *I* had a tail.... hours of entertainment! hehe

carla and mike
08-01-2004, 07:13 PM
Fun pictures.
Those will always bring a smile.:) :D

QueenScoopalot
08-01-2004, 08:35 PM
Silly kitty! Adorable pictures Jen, and purrfect captions. :D I had a rescued boy several years back that would work his tail up between his legs, grab it with his front paws and nurse on the tip! He was the cutest tabby boy. Geesh there's some that really can stick in your head forever huh? And Opie who had a broken leg at 5 weeks old, rescued from a house of brats who yanked him around like a toy. He recovered well after surgery to pin his tiny leg together, and Opie would jump onto the counter and steal the soaking wet sponge right out of the sink!:D He'd dash off through the house with water running down his little bib LOL!

Barbara
08-02-2004, 04:26 AM
That's too funny. Filou only did that when he was really a baby- spinning around in the bath tub:D

carla and mike
08-02-2004, 06:11 AM
Originally posted by QueenScoopalot
Silly kitty! Adorable pictures Jen, and purrfect captions. :D I had a rescued boy several years back that would work his tail up between his legs, grab it with his front paws and nurse on the tip! He was the cutest tabby boy. Geesh there's some that really can stick in your head forever huh? And Opie who had a broken leg at 5 weeks old, rescued from a house of brats who yanked him around like a toy. He recovered well after surgery to pin his tiny leg together, and Opie would jump onto the counter and steal the soaking wet sponge right out of the sink!:D He'd dash off through the house with water running down his little bib LOL!

I caught Marshall nursing on his tail too.
Maybe cats do that when they didn't get enough of their own mom.
We know Marshall had NO mom.

catmandu
08-02-2004, 09:42 AM
I love the one,with Kim,and her tail,sticking up behind her! I would submit that one for COTD consideration!