PDA

View Full Version : Meet my hubby!

catnapper
07-31-2004, 03:14 PM
I have spoken about my hubby many times, but here's your chance to "meet" him with a picture of him doing his most important job: giving his babies a nightly bit of loving!

Grant sits on the bed with his Sporting magazine and sports on tv. The animals all take it as their cue to jump up with him and gets lots and lots of loving.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v74/kimmel101/Cats/Grantandbabies.jpg

Allen meows and meows until you can't ignore him anymore and Nicki will do anything to nudge Allen away so she can get the loving! If the AC wasn't on Pouncer would have been up there too... he doesn't like the AC one bit.

Its a hard life, isn't it?

PS: I cross posted this in Cat General because I thought hubby needs to spread the loving! LOL

dukedogsmom
07-31-2004, 07:22 PM
How cute! Duke holds himself the way Nicki does when he wants his belly rubbed. Usually, when I see the critters in the bed I say I wish I could be with them. However, this is just a little different :p Thanks for putting this here. Probably never would have seen it otherwise.

Dogz
07-31-2004, 08:48 PM
What a great picture!

Nikki looks so relaxed. She's such a pretty girl!

I can tell that all of the furries love their "paw-paw" very much. :D

RobiLee
07-31-2004, 09:28 PM
Thats a great picture. Everyone looks so relaxed. Its good to see a pic of hubby too.

Thanks for sharing!

Robin :)

Cookiebaker
07-31-2004, 10:15 PM
Great pic!

**RUB RUB RUB**

:D

Edit: That is, **Rub Rub Rub** Nicki, not your hubby! ;):D

anna_66
08-01-2004, 10:21 AM
Hey Grant, nice to meet you:D

Great pictures!

Rachel
08-01-2004, 10:27 AM
Any husband who will accommodate the needs of the critters is a keeper.