PDA

View Full Version : Pictures:)

rg_girlca
07-31-2004, 02:10 PM
I'm trying not to bombard you guys with pictures all at once, but I do have some catching up to do.:D So please bear with me.:)

Chipper having his drinkies.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid130/p4034cb8e00b555dfddc230be6cd39433/f7b51eed.jpg

My favorite pic of Mooky.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid132/p1b381903a47afd6f4c9d53af8e25a3c1/f79fca07.jpg

Love this one of Katie.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid132/p6217cc9a3be7383254433faec84ac25e/f79fc95e.jpg

My RB Scooter on top with Katie underneath.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid132/pe5e766a642feb61fc73cfa2f76dff466/f79fc9d8.jpg

A few more in next post.:D

rg_girlca
07-31-2004, 02:17 PM
This is a picture of my RB big boy Captain in his favorite spot.
Sorry about the darkness as it is an old pic.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid132/pd4340acc7c4f459c4c205d4810596928/f79fc9bb.jpg

I know this isn't cat related but most of my PT friends are here,
soooo here is my Buddy.

Mom, could you please take me out for my walkies?
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid132/p3013fcbc70a866436da9bf5a1851d6ec/f79fc937.jpg

Ummm, MOM, I mean, like, NOW.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid132/p0e40cd5947f21c9ebaf55029ad206426/f79fc900.jpg

That's it folks.:D Hope you enjoyed.:)

jazzcat
07-31-2004, 02:23 PM
Oh Lorraine I'm so glad we are getting to see your babies!!! I love Mooky and Chipper is so adorable. Miss Katie always looks so beautiful and dignified.

I'm glad you shared Buddy pictures too, I love that NOW picture, LOL!!!

Tubby needs that stroller that Captain is modeling so handsomely. Did you ever take him around in it?? He really fills it up well.:D

Thanks again for sharing the pictures and please keep them coming!

rg_girlca
07-31-2004, 02:34 PM
Thanks Jazzcat. No I never took Captain out in the stroller, but my son Mark would push him around the house in it. I would walk Captain on a leash with us outside.
Oh Have to tell a little story about that.
There was this miserable lady that lived on our street and one day when she was out, I was walking Captain and she says,
"What the "H", you think your cat is a dog or something. That is so ridiculous." I said, "Oh yeah, well then next time I will let him out without his leash so he can come and S@#% and P on your lawn, okay! How would you like that?"
That shut her up quick.:)

heinz57_79
07-31-2004, 03:02 PM
Great pics, yet again! :) Thanks for sharing!

jenluckenbach
07-31-2004, 03:29 PM
Chipper is adorable drinking out of the faucet. And Mooky and Katie are lovely (but that is an especially stunning picture of Mooky)

And I had to laugh at Buddy. He needed to GO :D

jazzcat
07-31-2004, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by rg_girlca
Thanks Jazzcat. No I never took Captain out in the stroller, but my son Mark would push him around the house in it. I would walk Captain on a leash with us outside.
Oh Have to tell a little story about that.
There was this miserable lady that lived on our street and one day when she was out, I was walking Captain and she says,
"What the "H", you think your cat is a dog or something. That is so ridiculous." I said, "Oh yeah, well then next time I will let him out without his leash so he can come and S@#% and P on your lawn, okay! How would you like that?"
That shut her up quick.:)
ROFLOL!!!!

lisalee
07-31-2004, 03:32 PM
Awwww.................what beautiful babies! I love how they are mostly tabbies. I really love the one of Mooky, Sash has that same pose when he lays alot and Captain reminds me very much of Sash. :) Thanks for showing your precious babies!

MULTICATMOM
07-31-2004, 04:36 PM
WHEW...
I FEEL MUCH BETTER NOW! I'VE FAUCET KITTYS, I JUST LEAVE MY SINK ON...
ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE "BABIES"! STROLLER, SINK & DOOR! I SURE HOPE BUDDY WENT FOR A WALK:D

rg_girlca
07-31-2004, 04:58 PM
Thank you all very much for your lovely comments.

Lisalee, yes most of my babies are tabbies as I have a fondness for them. I have had other types of cats in the past.

MCM; Chipper is the one and only cat that i've had that drinks from the faucet and yes, LOL, Buddy went for his walk. After that tantrum, I had no choice.:D

gkristian
07-31-2004, 05:43 PM
Great pictures. Thanks for sharing

sirrahbed
07-31-2004, 07:01 PM
That is another great batch of pictures Lorraine! The one of Mooky is one of the cutest I have seen - usually it is Chipper that steals the show:) Katie always manages to look like a Princess:D
Mine all insisted on tap water until I bought the water fountain and they love that. Sure am glad you got that scanner!!!;)

rg_girlca
07-31-2004, 09:33 PM
Thank you gkristian and Debbie for your nice comments.

I was also thinking of getting one of those fountains Debbie because I think that Chipper drinking from the faucet all the time is what keeps making his feline acne come back because of his chin always getting wet.

I'm glad I finally got a scanner too.:D

krazyaboutkatz
07-31-2004, 09:58 PM
All of your furkids are gorgeous. Captain sure looks cute sitting in the stroller.:D

kimlovescats
07-31-2004, 10:20 PM
Lorraine, don't you dare apologize .... we have waited a very long time to see your babies!!! Keep them coming!!!!

Chipper is too precious drinking from the faucet ... Mooky is GORGEOUS, sweet RB Scooter was so cute, and I love Miss lovely Katie Lady!!! WOW, that big guy Captain was amazing too!

Poor sweet Buddy .... had to giggle at him!!!:D

trayi52
07-31-2004, 10:43 PM
Just looking at Captain in that baby stroller, he really looks huge! I love the pictures of Chipper, Mooky and that sweet Buddy.

Thanks for the pictures, you keep up the posting of pictures, they are great!

Willie:)

rg_girlca
08-01-2004, 12:05 AM
Hi Auntie Kim, Chipper here. Don't worry i'll make sure that meowmie keeps posting pictures so you can keep on seeing my adorable face. That's what meowmie keeps saying when she kisses me all the time. "Oh look at that face, it's so adorable." But I don't mind cause I wuv's her a whole bunches. OOPPS gotta go, here comes meowmie now.

Little stinker got to the com before I did.

Thanks Kim and Willie for your lovely comments
And Kim, don't worry about Buddy, he shakes his leash like that most of the time.:D

Willie, my Captain was about the same size as what my C-Fer was. Good to hear from you.:D

kimlovescats
08-01-2004, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by rg_girlca
Hi Auntie Kim, Chipper here. Don't worry i'll make sure that meowmie keeps posting pictures so you can keep on seeing my adorable face. That's what meowmie keeps saying when she kisses me all the time. "Oh look at that face, it's so adorable." But I don't mind cause I wuv's her a whole bunches. OOPPS gotta go, here comes meowmie now.

Hi baby Chipper! I am so glad that you were able to sneak on the computer before Meowmie got to it! You know how I love you little guy, and I soooooooooo love seeing your precious face!!!:D You be sure to jump the computer lots more often for Auntie Kim now, ya hear?;)

Huggies and Scritchies, baby boy!

Auntie Kim:)

Equus217
08-01-2004, 12:04 PM
Such pretty babies!! I love that picture of Mooky! RB Lola was obseesed with drinking from faucets. I couldn't go near the bathroom or kitchen sink without her tripping me up. Thankfully, Vegas and Reno haven't learned to do that yet! Let us know what you think about that fountain...I was going to try it for Lola, but never had the chance:( I think CHipper would probably love it too!:)

Thanks for sharing your pretty furbabies!