PDA

View Full Version : Cubby got some new toys.

cubby31682
07-31-2004, 12:13 PM
Last night I wanted to go out and get Cubby some new toys. Hubby and I were pretty tired from working all day so we went this morning. He got some new mice and a little fabric bag full of cat nip, I also got a welcome mat that looks like Cubby.

Hubby and I got home from shopping, (he has to go with me or I will put us in debt with my cat shopping addiction.) :D :rolleyes: I took the little sticker off of the catnip toy and tossed it on the floor next to Cubby. He got up quick, and started licking it and tossing it around. So then after he lost that I gave him a little mouse, and put the rest of the mice in a drawer, so he wont lose them all in one day. He ended up losing his mouse so I dug out the catnip thing, and he went after that. Then I ended up digging out the little mouse and he wouldn't even touch it. He wanted his nip. He got done playing and laid down and fell asleep. Hubby called his name and Cubby just looked up at him. If looks could kill my husband would still be dying a very slow death by Cubby.

Every time I tried to get a picture he lost one of his toys so I had to dig it out for him. I will try to get pictures of him playing in a little bit.

Katie

Equus217
07-31-2004, 12:45 PM
I can't wait to see pictures of cute Cubby playing with his new toys! Since he likes catnip so much....there are little toys that have a velcro pouch that opens, and you buy little "teabags" full of catnip so you can change it out. That way it can always be fresh and sure to bring tons of enjoyment!

Here's a pic of Vegas playing with her squirrel.....
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v316/equus217/aff0979b.jpg

rg_girlca
07-31-2004, 12:52 PM
Sounds like Cubby had a great time with his new toys.
Can't wait to see pictures.:D

Equus, your Vegas is such a cutie patootie with her squirrel.:)

Equus217
07-31-2004, 12:57 PM
You guys really have to try these toys!! Great bang for your buck cause you can refill them. THe catnip is really potent and stays fresh in the freezer. They make all kinds of animals....but the squirrel is a hit with the fluffy tail!

catcrazylady
07-31-2004, 02:01 PM
Cubby it sounds like you are having so much fun!! You better quit giving daddy those killer looks! Silly boy!
We're waiting for pictures of the cutie pie!!