PDA

View Full Version : Christy

Tonya
07-30-2004, 11:57 PM
This kitty has been at the no kill shelter by my house for a long time. It seems like it's been at least a year. I can't believe that no one has adopted her. :( Or that her previous owner hasn't came back for her. I know they have a new home by now!

Gray/Orange Tabby Female DMH
This a beautiful manx cat whose owners home burned down. She came in with 2 beautiful babies. She's very scared & needs a gentle owner.

http://www.petsnpals.net/1428.jpg

jazzcat
07-31-2004, 12:06 AM
That is so sad.:(

kimlovescats
07-31-2004, 01:08 AM
:( This is the kind of kitty I would bring home in a heartbeat!!!!:(

catcrazylady
07-31-2004, 07:18 AM
Ohhh! Poor baby! I hope someone gives her a home soon. What a beauty!

catmandu
07-31-2004, 08:51 AM
If I was closer,I would take that Poor Scared Cat,and the Found Cats,would make her thier Friend!

Tonya
07-31-2004, 10:14 AM
I asked about her back when I got my dog Roxy and they said she wasn't adoptable to a home for small kids. I think my house is to wild all together for her. I think I'm going to mention her to my grandmother. My grandfather just passed away, so my grandmother is all alone. She loves cats, but my grandfather always tried to set the limit at one dog and one cat. My grandmother has always been known to rescue cats and she currently feeds all the river cats.

Equus217
07-31-2004, 12:13 PM
Oh...that is soo sad! I would never be able to leave an animal like that. I guess I will never ever understand it:confused:
But I do think that's a wonderful idea about your grandma....she looks like a sweet kitty....perfect for a lap warmer:)
I'll keep my fingers crossed!

rg_girlca
07-31-2004, 12:30 PM
Oh I would take that poor, beautiful girl in a heartbeat also.