PDA

View Full Version : Do Any of You Guys Want to Volunteer?

Jazzy
07-30-2004, 11:42 PM
I found this website by searching online, I think it's really cool. For those people who want to volunteer, check this out!

www.volunteermatch.org

I don't live in the U.S. so, I can't join. I am planning on moving this year though! I love to volunteer for cats and they have tons of them on that site!

Check the "virtual" volunteer, you just have to use computers by joining.

Cookiebaker
07-31-2004, 07:18 AM
That's a really cool link! Mark & I are volunteering for a week starting Monday. We are part of a cooking team for 110 kids at a local Christian Camp. :eek: I am a little nervous, but looking forward to it very much. :D

Jazzy
07-31-2004, 02:14 PM
Cool!!! I like to volunteer too, I will, someday soon...:cool:

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
07-31-2004, 05:14 PM
I volunteer a lot, and I am joining Key Club this year in school where all you do is volunteer. I tutor kids grades K-5 during the school year also, but I get paid. I'd do it if I didn't get paid, though. It's just so much fun!

Desert Arabian
08-01-2004, 10:55 AM
I volunteer @ a YMCA horse camp, I have been working there for the past 4 years. I just sent in an application to volunteer at the local shelter, hopefully I will be able to do that, it takes a while for them to review the applications. I am also a volunteer hunter safety instructor, there are two classes a year, which are 7 weeks each.

I love volunteering! So fun and rewarding! :)