PDA

View Full Version : Cat Check list

aki
07-30-2004, 03:00 PM
Screaming at the can of food will not make it open itself.

I should not assume the patio door is open when I race outside to chase leaves.

If I put a live mouse in my food bowl, I should not expect it to stay there until I get hungry.

If I bite the cactus, it will bite back.

Television and computer screens do not exist to back light my lovely tail.

No matter how dangly and attractive they are, my human's earrings are not cat toys.

If I play 'dead cat on the stairs' while people are trying to bring in groceries or laundry, one of these days it will really come true.

My human is capable of cooking bacon and eggs without my help.

The canned cat food is already dead. I do not need to kill it by swatting bits of it all over the floor, or picking it up with my mouth and shaking it from side to side.

I am a carnivore. Potted plants are not meat.

I will never be able to walk on the ceiling, and staring up the wall and screaming at it will not bring it any closer.

It is not a good idea to try to lap up the powdered creamer before it all dissolves in the boiling coffee.

The goldfish likes living in water and doesn't want to come out and play.

If my human wants to share her sandwich with me, she will give me a piece. She will notice if I start eating it from the other end.

I cannot leap through closed windows to catch birds outside.

The large dog in the back yard has lived there for six years. I will not freak out every time I see it.

I am a neutered cat, not a peacock, and prancing around with my tail fluffed up will not make my balls grow back.

If I must give a present to my human's overnight guests, my toy mouse is much more socially acceptable than a live cockroach, even if it isn't as tasty.

Just because I hear voices in my head, I don't have to answer them!

:D

Uabassoon
07-30-2004, 03:03 PM
LOL those were cute! :)

mruffruff
07-30-2004, 03:05 PM
:D :D :D

I love it!

Thanks for the laugh.

Mary

Equus217
07-30-2004, 03:06 PM
ROTFLMBO!!!!!!

Absolutely hilarious!!! And sooo true!! In my house I'd have to add something along the lines of:
"I cannot attack the kitty through the mirror...no matter how hard I try!" and....
" meowmie really doesn't appreciate toothrubbies and headbumpies after I climb her leg to give them to her!"
and....
" no matter what I am doing, I will ALWAYS drop everything when I hear the "shake shake" of the Pounce can":rolleyes:

DJFyrewolf36
07-30-2004, 03:10 PM
LMBO!!!!!

I'd have to add: "Even though it is fun, no one apreciates getting a toe attack at 3am"

Great post!! :D :D :D

lizzielou742
07-30-2004, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by aki
Screaming at the can of food will not make it open itself.

No matter how dangly and attractive they are, my human's earrings are not cat toys.

I will never be able to walk on the ceiling, and staring up the wall and screaming at it will not bring it any closer.

The goldfish likes living in water and doesn't want to come out and play.

If my human wants to share her sandwich with me, she will give me a piece. She will notice if I start eating it from the other end.

:D

Someone translate these into Kitty so I can read them to Tito!!!! :rolleyes: ;) :D :D :D

CatMama78
07-30-2004, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by aki

I think these are the most fitting for my guys :D. The food ones esp. apply to the Orster.

RedHedd
07-30-2004, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by aki
I am a neutered cat, not a peacock, and prancing around with my tail fluffed up will not make my balls grow back. How do I gently break this news to Mishi? :rolleyes: :D

Tonya
07-30-2004, 04:32 PM
Haha, those were funny.

This one made me laugh out loud.

I am a neutered cat, not a peacock, and prancing around with my tail fluffed up will not make my balls grow back.

Randi
07-30-2004, 04:55 PM
Great!! :D :D :D

Here it would be: No matter how long I sit and stare at the empty foodbowl, the food won't ever come walking into it.

persianmom
07-30-2004, 05:14 PM
:p :p :p :p :p :p TOO FUNNY!!!!

Thanks- I needed a laugh!

rg_girlca
07-30-2004, 06:55 PM
Oh Aki, those were real good.
Thanks for sharing them with us.:D

slick
07-30-2004, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by aki
I am a neutered cat, not a peacock, and prancing around with my tail fluffed up will not make my balls grow back.:D
:D :D :D ROFLMAO!!!!!

sirrahbed
07-30-2004, 07:31 PM
I got a good laugh!!!:D
Too bad cats can't read!!:eek:

Felicia's Mom
07-30-2004, 08:35 PM
I enjoyed them very much; thanks for posting.

krazyaboutkatz
07-31-2004, 12:43 AM
LOL These are too funny.:D

AmberLee
07-31-2004, 01:35 AM
Snicker, snicker, snicker. Excellent!

catcrazylady
07-31-2004, 07:00 AM
I can apply amost everyone of those to some furry in this house! I cracked up with each one! Thanks so much for one hilarious post!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

smokey the elder
07-31-2004, 07:05 AM
SO true! ROFLMAO!!:D :D

catmandu
07-31-2004, 08:48 AM
For JJJ3,my Dad,is not carrying Whiskas Temptations,every time,that he comes home!