PDA

View Full Version : Look At This Beauty!

K & L
07-30-2004, 02:08 PM
What a gorgeous guy this is:

http://www.aawl.org/photos/FeaturePet/feature_pet.htm

CatMama78
07-30-2004, 02:09 PM
Oh!! He is very beautiful!

lizzielou742
07-30-2004, 02:19 PM
Oh!!! He's so cuuuute!!! If I lived near Arizona, I'd have to go get him!!!!!!! What a gorgeous coat!

Catsnclay
07-30-2004, 02:22 PM
Wow, I'm surprised he is still there! If I didn't have a husband, I'd have a million cats!!!! :eek: :rolleyes: :D

Ok, maybe its a good thing I do have my husband.........:D

Grace
07-30-2004, 02:23 PM
WOW - he is one regal looking cat!! Thanks for sharing him with us.

K & L
07-30-2004, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by Catsnclay
Wow, I'm surprised he is still there! If I didn't have a husband, I'd have a million cats!!!! :eek: :rolleyes: :D

They probably just now put him up for adoption since he was having a problem (IBS). Sounds, from what I read, they just now figured it out and he can now be available. Bet he doesn't last long!

catlover4ever
07-30-2004, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by Catsnclay

:) Me too...although I have a plaque in my kitchen that reads "My Husband Says ONE MORE CAT and I'm Out Of Here...SEE YA"

I am still amazed how such beautiful cats can be put up for adoption....any cat for that matter. I hope he gets adopted soon.

jazzcat
07-30-2004, 02:45 PM
He is gorgeous!! I hope he finds his furrever home soon.

Catsnclay
07-30-2004, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by catlover4ever
:) Me too...although I have a plaque in my kitchen that reads "My Husband Says ONE MORE CAT and I'm Out Of Here...SEE YA"

I love your plaque!! I want one :D

K & L
07-30-2004, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by catlover4ever

I am still amazed how such beautiful cats can be put up for adoption....any cat for that matter. I hope he gets adopted soon.

My households the other way around! I'm the one saying no and putting my foot down. If it was up to my husband we'd be up to 35 cats by now!:eek:

DJFyrewolf36
07-30-2004, 03:06 PM
Drat, if I lived in Az that kitty would be going home with ME!! Such a handsome boy, gorgeous! Im so glad they took the time to fix his IBS problem so he has a shot at a furrever home!

K & L...my husband is the same way. If it werent for our landlord *the only reason I'd say no to a kitty :p* we'd be up to about 20 kitties ourselves...

jenluckenbach
07-30-2004, 03:14 PM
although I have a plaque in my kitchen that reads "My Husband Says ONE MORE CAT and I'm Out Of Here...SEE YA"
I have this plaque and I MEAN every word of it. :p

And I want that cat!!!

rg_girlca
07-30-2004, 06:03 PM
Oh Wow, he is so beautiful.
I hope and pray that he finds a new forever home soon.

RedHedd
07-30-2004, 06:40 PM
My kitchen placque reads: "This house is maintained entirely for the comfort and convenience of the cat(s)." :D

What a gorgeous boy!

sirrahbed
07-30-2004, 07:57 PM
Oh YES, That Charlie is one handsome cat. Did you get a look at that tail?? Wow! I have never heard of a Turkish Van before?? He looks meezer to me doesn't he? Well, whatever, he is beautiful!

carole
07-30-2004, 09:25 PM
Sirrahbed, the Turkish Van kitty is the one who loves water ,unlike most other cats, my friend Charlene has a part Turkish van kitty, can you see the resemblence to Charlie in this pic, Charlie you are indeed a Prize, a regal beauty and I am sure you will be snapped up real soon.

Tonya
07-30-2004, 11:35 PM
He is a beauty! He won't have trouble finding a home.

Tonya
07-30-2004, 11:37 PM
You got me looking on that website, and I found a Dusty (my aussie mix) twin! I can't believe there is another dog out there that looks like Dusty! I posted the pic in Dog General because I don't want the kitties to get mad. ;)

krazyaboutkatz
07-30-2004, 11:48 PM
Charlie sure is gorgeous. I'm glad I don't live in Arizona or I sure would be tempted.:) I'm sure he'll find a wonderful loving forever home.:)
I have a plaque that says" Cats are like potato chips... you can't just have one!":D

kimlovescats
07-31-2004, 01:09 AM
:eek: Look at that tail!!!:D

catcrazylady
07-31-2004, 07:16 AM
What a STUNNING cat! I have always loved the Turkish Van look in orange! The gray ones are beautiful too but that orange is striking!!

catmandu
07-31-2004, 08:46 AM
If there was any justice,in the World,Charles would already have his Furr Ever Home,and his Guardians,would be giving Him,all the Love,that he could handle!