PDA

View Full Version : guess what, got good news.. its very very long

kingrattus
07-29-2004, 11:37 PM
first off.. my shift keys are not working for this brouser, so i can only use lower case and nothing that needs the shift key, oh joys of joy :D

ok so the good news is...

remember how rob wasn't able to find a job. well he had been out of work for over 1 year. i didn't care much cause he was able to work out everyday and loose some weight and build some sexy muscle.. i mean some big hard bulging sexy muscles :D

well he got a job 2 weeks ago :eek:

remember he only has high school education because i couldn't afford to send him back to university :(

well his brother's buddy wanted to set up a new linux computer, but he needed help setting it up, because he's now a brain at linux.

so rob does it in record time with no problems and that empressed jl.. the guys name... jl said in payment he wants his resume and he'll submitt it into the government where they needed a linux pro.

not even 3 days later rob had an interview and was hired on the spot, but they didn't tell him that, they told jl. and duh jl told rob the next day.

rob started 2 weeks later as a casual.. in government terms its a period of time to see if u have a brain in ur head. and well duh, rob is a self taught linux pro.

and today his boss and jl are writting up a perposle to have him as full time :eek:

everyone knows that when u work for the government u have to dress up nice and be super clean, etc, etc.

well guess what this lucky bugger gets to wear to work..

what ever the hell he wants.. except just underware... he wears sandles, dirty joke shirts, code shirts, shirts with holes in them, jeans, mixed socks, a gotee with major stubble and a shaved head... this is what everyone wears in his building.. as long as ur covered up, they could care less what u have on...

now guess his hours...

any time from 7-9am to 3-4pm... they don't care when he gets in.. but hes always there from 8am and leaves at 4pm..

now guess how much he makes...

30k/year.. nope
40k/year...try again
50k/year...still higher
60k/year.. bingo :D :D :D

isn't that awesome.. we're gonna be out of 100 percent debit before next august. we're 30k in the hole right now.

i've been speechless for the past 2 weeks and have been soooooo excited about moving into a 3 bedroom townhouse next august and upgrading the fish tanks and pond.

and who can forget about getting married...

so much has gone so very worng the past 8 months with dad moving 2000km away,
new job max being murdered a week later, cadeau had major surgery for an old dog and i was scared she was gonna die on me, i didn't not want to see another loved dead dog,
and a few weeks after that i was interagated so badly i went in to a horrible case of uncrontroble anxity,
which made me shake, cry, freakout, extreamly fearfull, i because confused , could hardly talk, mumbled and stuttered 90 percent of my words and then my mind shut off leaving me not knowing what happened the whole time i was in there. i don't remember 70 percent of what happened, i was told later what happened in there. all i remember after being called a cry baby and a theif.. in nicer words... was that i was on the bus crying shaking and soo confused, not knowing how i got there...

my little sis getting cervical cancer..shes ok now, they got it all, but i had to get tested for cancer and it scared the hell out of me, cause i'm the only female in the whole family with no cancer down there, family history started in my great grandmother on my moms side...

things started to get a wee bit better last month... a new guy transfered to my store.. the pharma plus part.. and we grew up with the same friends and in the same town... i told him about what happened and how loss prevention enterogated me and he said he'll talk to his buddies in head office about it...

not even a week later the guy who interogated me was forced to quit... i wasn't allowed to know this information, but because i worked in fear at work and the new guy wanted to help, he printed off a copy of the secret email only managers get to see and gave it to me.

i've been his slave...when i'm not in post office... at work since that email, i help him with all his work, moving heavy stock, stocking shelves, taking the trash out and any other odd job i can do for him. its the only way i can pay him back for making work a non-hostile place.

the only bad thing thats still around is my health. i've been so horrible stress out from fear, that i wasn't eating right or at all. i saw a dr. last week cause i was getting really sick and weak. i'm on rexall complete premium multivitamins and minerals. fri will be my 4th day on them.

lastnight i slep quite well and i went to bed at 1am and woke up at 7am for work, and had a decent time at work, didn't feel too sick.. i work even when i'm sick, i only go home when my manager says i look too sick and need to go home now.

so my health will get better in a few weeks and we'll have no more credit cards in 2 weeks.. yay for big paycheque :D

Tonya
07-29-2004, 11:41 PM
Congratulations! I am so happy to hear that everything is looking up for you.

kingrattus
07-29-2004, 11:50 PM
oh and one of the pharmisits i chat with said i looked flush today. which is ok, means i'm getting better. cause my face gets pinkish when i'm recovering from being sick from something.

i'm usually very pale in colour, also known as whiter then a ghost, thats my healthy colour :D

its when i'm a greyish or bright red colour i'm very ill.

yay irish blood

i don't tan, i don't even get sun burns anymore. i get 2ed or 3rd degree burns, yay.. so i cover up, use my 70spf suntan loation and hide in the shade or indoors.

if i'm in the heat for more then 30 mins, i start to get sun/heat stroke, so when the temp is over 30-35c i have to carry loads of water and tom's cell phone incase i start to passout again. i've only been like this for the past 4 years and its just getting worse.

i think i should stop typing, i've said way way too much for one night

binka_nugget
07-30-2004, 01:01 AM
I'm glad things are getting better for you! You really deserve it after all the pain you've gone through. :D

kingrattus
07-30-2004, 06:13 PM
thanks guys :D

dukedogsmom
07-30-2004, 06:37 PM
Wow! You've been through so much. I'm very glad to hear things are going a lot better. And that computer job.....I wish I was that smart! I'm impressed. Maybe you can come back here more often now. Those credit cards can be nasty things if you misuse them. I did mine and now I'm in a debt counseling program. I never want another credit card except one for plane tickets, etc. with a very low balance. I'm one of those that charge it if the credit is available. Hope things contiue to go well for you. Nice to hear from you, too.

Kater
07-30-2004, 09:24 PM
I'm so glad to hear your good news! I had no idea all this stuff was going on in your life...wow. :( I hope things continue to improve, especially with your health!!! Thanks for updating us! :D

kingrattus
07-31-2004, 03:28 PM
I'm starting to feel a bit better today, I'm not as tired and not as cranky.

I'm at our buddies b-day party. We're gaming, chatting, and of course eating HEALTHY FOOD!! I thought the guys were gonna pick up wings, but nooo they go salade!!!! I do need my veggies so i don't mind too much :)