PDA

View Full Version : My sweet RB C-Fer:)

rg_girlca
07-29-2004, 10:36 PM
I hope you don't mind, but I just had to share some pics of my precious RB boy C-Fer.
A little bit about him first.
I got C-Fer February 10, 1989, when he was 7 weeks old. He was such a bundle of fur and oh, so cute. From day 1, he would sleep at the top of my head and still did throughout his adulthood.
He passed away Nov. 24, 2000, due to heart problems at the young age of 11 years, 9 months old.
Now on with the pictures.
My favorite picture of him.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid131/p0927f0f6b3a50c637f8d5ebea348702f/f7a43a3f.jpg

When Katie arrived, it took only 3 days before they hit it off, they became fast friends and always slept together.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid131/p57d37bfe46b71c88e77c76b4cc533bdb/f7a4398b.jpg

More in next post:D

rg_girlca
07-29-2004, 10:41 PM
Sleeping together again.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid131/p88fae5742228d066374fed2deae0c9af/f7a4393f.jpg

With his haircut.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid131/p94b64ea6c797ae2b6024366348417513/f7a439e9.jpg

This pic is to show you just how big he was at 25 pounds.
Here he is giving me kisses.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid131/p26bf0b810213cc687958614e37fc427e/f7a43902.jpg

Hope you enjoyed my precious boy.
Gone but definitely not forgotten.

CatDad
07-29-2004, 10:46 PM
What a great looking boy he was and sounds like he had a personality to match.:)

Those were great pictures, I loved them all. I am sure that he is happy at the RB.

Tonya
07-29-2004, 10:48 PM
He looks like a big ball of fur. I bet you loved snuggling with him. Thank you for sharing the pics!

catcrazylady
07-29-2004, 10:49 PM
Oh Lorraine! I'm smiling and crying at the same time. He was an incredibly BEAUTIFUL and HUGE kitty! I can't get over just how gorgeous he was! I would never have guessed in the first pictures that he was that big!!! I love that picture of you and C-fer!! What great memories you must have of that giant love muffin. I can see why he will never be forgotten and I don't think I will ever forget him now. Stunning kitty and I'm so sorry you had to lose him so young. I know you must really miss him. Isn't it amazing how these precious ones touch our lives and are never forgotten. What a beautiful boy you had and you were very blessed to have such a great kitty in your life. I can tell by the way you share stories of him that he was one very special kitty. I'm glad he got to spend his short life with a very special lady like you.

krazyaboutkatz
07-29-2004, 11:02 PM
Wow! He sure was breathtaking and had a wonderful personality too.:D Thanks for sharing these pictures with us. I know you'll both meet again some day.:)

rg_girlca
07-29-2004, 11:03 PM
Thank you for your nice comments.

Yes Bryan, he did have a great personality. He was such a good cat.

Oh Tonya, on cold winter nights, C-Fer was great to snuggle with.

CCL you made me cry with that beautiful post of yours. Thank you for your lovely comments.
Yes he was very special to me, as he was really a big momma's boy.

Thank you KAK.
Yes til we meet again C-Fee, C-Fee. That was his nickname. :)

jazzcat
07-29-2004, 11:31 PM
Oh wow, what a big gorgeous boy!!! I just love the picture of you holding him and that one of him and Katie where he is showing his beautiful fluffy belly. I can really tell he was your special boy.

Thank you so much for sharing pictures of him. You have lovingly mentioned him many times so it's nice to get to see him.

kimlovescats
07-29-2004, 11:35 PM
Oh Lorraine .... I am so happy to finally see more pictures of your precious C-fer!!! He was so absolutely gorgeous, definitely loved him momma, and what an armload!!!:eek: That picture of the two of you is PRICELESS!!!! I am so glad that you have it to remember him by .... I know his memory is alive in your heart forever ... now we can share that with you!!!;)

catlover4ever
07-30-2004, 07:33 AM
Lorraine, they may be gone from our natural surroundings but they are never gone from our souls or our memories.

C-Fer reminds me of my first cat ever, her name was Sugar and could have been C-Fer's twin.

I can not get over the picture of you and C-Fer together.....he was so big and cuddly!!! Great on a cold winter's night.

Thank you for sharing more pictures of C-Fer with us. --- Meg

catmandu
07-30-2004, 09:02 AM
The Found Cats tell me,that C-fer,is doing very well,in the Pet angel Army,and the Big Fellow,helps climatize,all the New Arrivals! He misses you,too,and is conting,the years,until you are reunited!

CatMama78
07-30-2004, 09:03 AM
What a gorgeous hunk of a guy C-fer was. I love his Floofy belly. He was so happy and well loved. Thank you for sharing those pictures. C-fer, take good care of your meowmie as you wait for her at the bridge.

trayi52
07-30-2004, 09:14 AM
Lorraine, C-Fer sure was a beautiful boy! He had such and unusual coloring. I really loved the picture of you and him together. OMG, he was huge! I bet that guy was heavy!

Whew, he would make about three Grovers, and about two Stubbys. Grover just weighs seven pounds, and Stubby just weighs 14 pounds, so good god, C-Fer was a huge baby.

I still can't get over how fuzzy and beautiful he was. I know you miss him terribly. But like what has already been said, you will meet again.

Willie:)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
07-30-2004, 12:02 PM
What a beautiful BIG boy he was! It's almost like he was a black smoke, but he forgot to add the black part. ;)

25 lbs! :eek: :eek: That is a lot of cat, and you can really see it in the picture where you're holding him.

Thanks for sharing the pics with us. :)

rg_girlca
07-30-2004, 03:06 PM
Awwww Thanks everyone. You really chocked me up, (sniff, sniff) in a good way, with all your lovely comments and how C-Fer will be waiting for me on the Bridge.
You guys and gals are the best.:D

Equus217
07-30-2004, 03:10 PM
What a big beautiful boy! You can see how happy he was in all of the pictures, and I am glad you have them to remember him!
Thanks for sharing!

aki
07-30-2004, 03:11 PM
Oh my, he could be my Chuck's brother! See attached pic. Chuck is not MC though. What a sweetie he was!

rg_girlca
07-30-2004, 05:52 PM
Thank you for your nice comments Equus & Aki.

Aki, C-Fer was not a MC, just a long hair ball of fluff and yes your gorgeous Chuck could pass as C-Fer's brother.
:)

sirrahbed
07-30-2004, 08:53 PM
Oh my Lorraine! I am behind in reading posts but so glad I read this one about your precious C-Fer! I can surely tell he was one special boy to you and how much you loved him. He was a gorgeous kitty too and man was he HUGE! That picture of you holding him with him giving you a big ole hug is wonderful!! How comforting to have that big ball of fluff to snuggle with. I know how much you must miss him and I also know that feeling doesn't go away because I feel the same about my RB Bert - it just doesn't go away when you love a cat that much! It is going to hit me again (hopefully not for many years!!) because I now love my Dylan this same way. I love them all of course but some just get into your heart in a special way and it sounds to me like that is what C-Fer did!! Thanks you for telling us all about him. It made me smile and cry just a little, too. ((((Lorraine)))))