PDA

View Full Version : Pics from my Giftieswap and more!

zippy-kat
07-29-2004, 10:19 PM
Those who followed the LA BBQ thread know that Kelly was my secret giftie swapper. It was soooooooo much fun receiving my gifts IN PERSON!! :D Absolutely the best!

Before linking to the album, I have to mention that the wonderful gifts pictured are a combination of ALL the gifts I received at the meeting. Please note that some of the gifts didn't make it into the picture because they were (A) either not yet unpacked or (B) my furkids or myself were wearing the items. Also, I don't have pics of Piper and Mushi with their presents.

At any rate, here's an impatient K'Cee enjoying her goodies!

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4286073419

Thank you Kelly, Gini, Slick, Tracey, and Laurie for the wonderful gifts!

krazyaboutkatz
07-29-2004, 10:49 PM
Tonya, I'm so glad to see that K'Cee is enjoying her gifts.:) I thought she might like the color pink. Thanks again for the mice. My furkids love them.:D

kimlovescats
07-29-2004, 11:27 PM
K'Cee is so incredibly beautiful and I just love the pics of her playing with all of her new and wonderful toys!!!:D

shais_mom
07-29-2004, 11:37 PM
awesome pics!!
I love K'Cee

jazzcat
07-29-2004, 11:49 PM
K'Cee is gorgeous, I haven't seen her in a long time!

Looks like she was having a blast with that bag full of goodies. You all got some wonderful stuff and from the sounds of it this weekend must have been a blast.

Thanks for sharing the pictures. Can't wait to see more from the weekend.

wolflady
07-30-2004, 12:00 AM
I'm so glad that K'Cee was spoiled with all of her gift swappy gifts! It was so neat to witness this in person!! :D

**hugs**
Karen

catlover4ever
07-30-2004, 07:26 AM
What wonderful gifts you and K'Cee received!!!! I loved all of the pictures of K'Cee with the butterfly. K'Cee has such a beautifully sweet face...her eyes get me everytime. :)

catmandu
07-30-2004, 09:04 AM
WOW! K;Cee certainly did All Right,with All Those Toys! My Princess plays with the Battery Squeak Mouse,it has revived her interest in play,and she Thanks sirranbed!Those are such wonderful gifts,and you got them,in Purrson!

CatMama78
07-30-2004, 09:09 AM
It's such a pleasure to watch K'Cee enjoying her gifts. What a beautiful girl.