PDA

View Full Version : Picture trouble?

Rhodie
07-29-2004, 09:09 PM
I'm having trouble with my computer or the board or something. In most threads pictures will show up fine but then I'll get to that one thread and suddenly the pictures stop showing up and I have to exit my browser and reload to get ANY pictures to load again. Anyone know what's wrong with my computer?

Karen
07-29-2004, 09:10 PM
Often it's a connection to a certain image server. How much memory do you have allocated to your browser? What kind of Internet connection do you have?

Rhodie
07-29-2004, 09:11 PM
I have a Cable/LAN connection. I have no idea how to even figure out how much memory I'm allocating to my browser. I don't even know what that means lol.:o

RobiLee
07-30-2004, 12:16 AM
I have this problem also. What can we do to help fix this, Karen?

Robin :)

Kfamr
07-30-2004, 11:06 AM
I've had the trouble many times. It's only when I visit a thread that a certain member has posted in.

I can see her pictures fine, but her signature has never worked for me. Unfortunately, I have her on my ingnore list now so I can surf PT without having to restart my computer each time I read one of her posts :(

Denyce
07-30-2004, 06:44 PM
I am having the same problem on both my home computer and my work computer. Two different computers...two different operating systems...both with tons of memory available...although perhaps the RAM memory is not as much. Neither is on a phone connection. And the problem always starts with PT. I don't have the problem until I connect to PT.