PDA

View Full Version : Persianmom is new here!!

sirrahbed
07-29-2004, 08:52 PM
:D Someone NEW is here and it is my sister-in-love! She is Christine's mom and Missy's (Sirrahsim's) husband's mom!!! We are both about to be the new grandmas!! She has three beautiful Persians and I bet she will get brave and tell you about them.
Wow, is this getting to be a family affair or what???

We will get to the siggy making, avatars and picture posting soon enough - please say hello:D

Here we are!!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v170/sirrahbed/Misha%20Baby%20Shower/Grannies.jpg

catcrazylady
07-29-2004, 09:02 PM
My goodness! This is an invasion!!!http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/eek.gif

Thankfully it is an invasion of friendly forces that are very welcome here!http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif
Welcome aboard and we look forward to sseing pictures of your beautiful kitties. Forgive me if I get everyone confused for awhile!!! We will eventually get everyone figured out!

Congratulations on your soon to be new granddaughter! We are also eagerly awaiting the news that Misha is here. Is this also your first grandbaby?

rg_girlca
07-29-2004, 09:02 PM
Wow Debbie, yes this is definitely becoming a family affair.

Can't wait to meet your SIL and hear all about her persian's and of course see pictures of them.

That is such a great picture of the three of you.:)

chrangharris
07-29-2004, 09:18 PM
Welcome Mom! Deb and I will get you computer literate one of these days! :) Now we are really going to confuse everyone because I call you both mom!

catnapper
07-29-2004, 09:21 PM
Welcome to PT!!! I hope to see pictures of your three beautiful kitties soon!

Tonya
07-29-2004, 10:23 PM
Welcome to PT! The more family, the merrier. :D

kimlovescats
07-29-2004, 11:32 PM
Welcome to PT! What a great picture of the expectant mom and grandmoms!!! I am anxiously awaiting the birth of my first grandbaby in October! :D

Can't wait to hear that baby Misha is here ... and I'll look forward to meeting your kitties as well!;)

shais_mom
07-29-2004, 11:39 PM
Can't wait to see some pics of your furry crew!!
Welcome!!

jazzcat
07-29-2004, 11:40 PM
Welcome to PT!!! I can't wait to meet your furbabies!

Debbie, just how many catlovers are there in your family? I'm thinking there must be a record you guys are going to break eventually.

What a nice picture of the mother and grandmothers to be!

Killearn Kitties
07-30-2004, 06:50 AM
Hi Christine's mum. *waves*

Can't wait to see pictures of your lovely cats.

catlover4ever
07-30-2004, 07:56 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk. Have no fear you will be posting pictures and following right along in no time.:)

CatDad
07-30-2004, 08:10 AM
Welcome to PT!!!:D

Looking forward to hearing all about your fur kids, we already know most of the skin family.:)

Debbie, I am going to need a score card, if you bring much more of the family.:D However the more the merrier.:)

CatMama78
07-30-2004, 08:37 AM
Awww, Welcome!!! The more family members, the merrier!

catmandu
07-30-2004, 08:40 AM
The Found Cats,and Feeder extend a Giant Welcome to Persianmom,and The Found Cats,send a Giant MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW To the Newest Pet Talker!

Sirrahsim
07-30-2004, 09:22 AM
Well Hi there!! Welcome to Pet Talk!

DJFyrewolf36
07-30-2004, 09:41 AM
*Waves* Hallo and welcome!!!

Corinna
07-30-2004, 10:10 AM
Howdy and welcome from Montana. Glad you found one of the Harris Family activites to be part of.

slick
07-30-2004, 10:37 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk. There aren't enough Persian pictures here. Looking forward to seeing lots and lots of pics.

bluekat
07-30-2004, 10:56 AM
Welcome to PT!:D

Yay!!! Persians!!!:D Hehe I love Persians. There better be lots of pictures;)

Karen
07-30-2004, 11:04 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk! I am sure your active-at-PetTalk family will help you out. We'd love to hear all about you and your kitties.

My name is Karen, I'm one of the moderators. I have a sweet bunny, Miss Hoppy, that's her in my avatar.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
07-30-2004, 12:32 PM
Oh lordy, not another one! ;) :D

Just kidding of course - WELCOME to Pet Talk! (I picked pink in honor of your soon to be born grand-daugher).

Originally posted by chrangharris
Now we are really going to confuse everyone because I call you both mom!
Don't worry Christine, for those that can keep your whole family straight, this won't be a problem, and for those that are already confused, there's no hope, so just keep adding family members!

...ummm.....if we see sirrahmsh signed up anytime soon, we might start to wonder....;) (translation, sirrahmsh - Misha Harris, since sirrahmis is already taken)