PDA

View Full Version : Ripleys not so dumb when theres food!

cali
07-29-2004, 07:35 PM
lol if food is involved he is VERY eager to learn! I tought him 3 tricks in one sitting with lots of treats! , well ok 1 new trick, and 2 variations on things he already knows lol the new trick is "cry" lol I am proud to say that Ripley can now Cry on command! :D and it is so cute! I wish I could show ya guys sound lol but my computers sound card has been dead for a while now. :( the other 2 is "get your kong" lol I was getting fed up that I spend all that money on a kong after hearing so many great things about it, and not a single of of my dogs will touch it. its been like 2 years already and they dont care for it at all, so I started rewarding him for fetching the kong everytime I said "get your kong" lol I can trow it, he wont do anything as soon as I give the word he half runs half prances to it lol grabs it and brings it back, and if I say "touch it" he jumps on it with her front paws lolboth of these are just variations from flyball(fetch the kong = get the ball, and touch it = hitting the box)

anna_66
07-29-2004, 07:49 PM
Wow, that's great! What a smartie your are Ripley:D