PDA

View Full Version : Do I pay for bagpipe lessons??

RICHARD
07-29-2004, 03:18 PM
Edward has inspired me to learn a musical instrument.

I think I am going to learn to play the bagpipes.

I thought I'd give him some loving, so I swooped him up in my arms and heard the sound of air come out of each end!!!

My concern is which end do you blow into!!!
:eek: :confused: :rolleyes:

Can anyone help?;)

DJFyrewolf36
07-29-2004, 03:20 PM
:D :D :D

LOL!!!! I don't have an answer for you Richard...

One end has teeth, and the other....errrr I don't know!

CatMama78
07-29-2004, 03:21 PM
OMG!!! LOL

Edward says please do not put your mouth on either end!!:D

BastetsMum
07-29-2004, 03:23 PM
*LAUGHS*

Sounds like learning the Cat-o-phone might be better - it *toots* :)

catcrazylady
07-29-2004, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by CatMama78
OMG!!! LOL

Edward says please do not put your mouth on either end!!:D

I don't know CatMama...Eddie just might be glad to point out which end!!!:D :D http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

Barbara
07-29-2004, 03:27 PM
At the university I had a friend who learned all kind of musical instruments. He ended up with his favorite:banjo and bagpipe.
After that his relations with girls really deteriorated:D :D :D

Bastet's mum: welcome back. I missed you!

slick
07-29-2004, 08:12 PM
Richard:

We never got into this discussion (the slushies got in the way) but I used to be in a pipe band for years. I started off as a Tenor Drummer and worked my up to a Piper. It was really an awsome time but I left after a couple of years because of the drinking. Can you believe it?? :eek: :D

It was Legion band and the favourite passtime was drinking beer, morning, noon and night. Remembrance Day was especially tough.......start off with rum in the morning coffee, march in the parade half tanked, get back to the Legion at Noon and start drinking beer. Then, throughout the afternoon and evening, travel to as many other Legions as you can, playing for free beer all the way. It was a little more than I could take.

My advice to you.....just blow in the same spot as you blew up Mario. It's the safest.:D :D

Killearn Kitties
07-30-2004, 06:34 AM
Safest all round if you don't blow into either end! Edward or the bagpipes. :D

catmandu
07-30-2004, 09:07 AM
Actually Bagpipes,are pretty shrill,for A Cat,maybe a violin,would be better!

jazzcat
07-30-2004, 11:11 AM
I've said it before - nothing good comes from a bagpipe. A cat on the other hand... well at least it only offends the nose, not the ears.