PDA

View Full Version : Cinnamon to the vet on Saturday!

sasvermont
07-29-2004, 12:09 PM
I happened to have been brushing my little monster Cinnamon and found two nasty bite marks on her neck and shoulder. I can only assume they were gotten during her first contact with Denver. I didn't think any damage was done, but apparently Denver took a bite or two before I arrived at the scene. They had met in the kitchen, when I was not paying attention. I saw that Cinnamon lost fur but didn't see any skin......maybe he just removed the fur and it left a scab. In any case, she is going to the vet on Saturday, along with Juni, as Juni has her annual checkup and shots that day too! Can you say broke? I should buy stock in the vet supply companies....Chloe is still taking her meds from her visit on Saturday.

:(

Vermontcat
07-29-2004, 12:15 PM
Aww Sas.:(
I hope Cinnamon and Juni and Chloe all feel better soon.
I guess we should put off a visit to Camp Vermont until all the campers are feeling better.
How is Miley doing with everything going on around her?
Hugs to you and all of your fur babies!

sasvermont
07-29-2004, 02:07 PM
Miley seems to be the only one holding her own. She hasn't developed any hot spots so far this summer (knock on wood)....and seems to be "hissy" enough to keep the other pets away from her! She really isn't a team player here at Camp Vermont. You either play it her way or she won't play at all!

I am sure Cinnamon is fine. I cannot believe I have two pets with bite marks - Chloe and Cinnamon. The two squirts!

:rolleyes:

jenluckenbach
07-29-2004, 04:14 PM
YIKES!! When it rains it pours :(. Hope all goes well at the vet's Saturday.

Barbara
07-30-2004, 03:47 AM
Ooohh, poor Cinnamon. Apart from the bites, how is it going? Is the Rabbit Civil War cooling down?

I send extra kissies to the Juni girl who has to see the vet:) Miss you Juni. Miss you Chloe. And miss you Miley:(

sasvermont
07-30-2004, 11:02 AM
I think I will allow the two bunnies some together time, once I get an opinion from the vet. If she thinks Cinnamon is ready for it, I will let them at each other. Right now, they sit on either side of the fence, touching noses and in general, seem very relaxed. So do the cats....seem relaxed, that is......

Chloe's boo boo is much better and she is just about finished with the pills. Juni will be fine once she returns from her annual checkup. She is murder to give shots to and to examine. She is the original Ms. Wiggle Worm.....

Miley is fine and dandy and still Mama's girl!

;)

Barbara
07-30-2004, 12:42 PM
:D
Thanks for the bulletin:)