PDA

View Full Version : Who wants to see a couple of Samantha photos?

Vermontcat
07-29-2004, 11:40 AM
I know it has been a while since I have posted any new photos of Samantha so here are a couple of new ones.:)

Samantha hanging out in the bathroom, one of her favorite places.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v103/vtcat/samrug.jpg
If you look at the bottom of the photo you can see the rug is a little rumpled.
She has been attacking the rug monster every night this summer!:D

Here she is sitting outside enjoying a little sunshine.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v103/vtcat/samsun.jpg
She does look a little grumpy in the photo but really she was happy.;)

This last photo was a little gift made by another Pet Talker. Thank you so much!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v103/vtcat/samnote.jpg
Now she has her own stationery to write love notes to Tubby on!:)

That's all the photos!

sirrahbed
07-29-2004, 12:01 PM
Big *HUGS* to my favorite huggie kitty Samantha!!!

catlover4ever
07-29-2004, 12:53 PM
Hugs and Kisses to Samantha!!! You are so super adorable and cute.

Samantha...you have rug monsters too?? :rolleyes: ;) Mystic says she feels you pain with the rug monsters;)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
07-29-2004, 01:27 PM
Why hello Samantha Sweety! Tubby will be so excited to see you again! You pose so well for the camera and we know you weren't crabby, that durn ol' sun was just in your eyes, wasn't it?

Kissies to you on your adorable black nosie and I'll be sure and show Tubby these pics when I get home tonight! :D

CatMama78
07-29-2004, 03:13 PM
She's breathtaking. Really, she is!!! What a plush, gorgeous coat and I know I've said it before, but that nose is to die for. So kissable.

DJFyrewolf36
07-29-2004, 03:18 PM
Samantha, you are so adorable!! Remus says those rug monsters can be dangerous if you dont get em under control!!!

Great pix, and great stationary too!

Edwina's Secretary
07-29-2004, 03:25 PM
Who wouldn't want to see photos of Samantha???????

ChrisH
07-29-2004, 03:29 PM
Oh, Samantha, you are sooooo gorgeous!

Hugs and kisses
Chris

Barbara
07-29-2004, 03:32 PM
Samantha, I think it's simply great that you still keep the rug monsters under control so well:D

All you senior PT kitties give us a lot of hope:)

jenluckenbach
07-29-2004, 04:10 PM
You are stunning with the sunshine on your fur. And I LOVE the stationery!!!

kimlovescats
07-29-2004, 07:36 PM
Do you really have to ask!!!???:eek: I DO< I DO!!!!
Oh Samantha, you surely know how I love you by now!!!:D
I am so proud of you for keeping Mommy safe from the rug monsters! Good girl sweetheart!!!:)

Kater
07-29-2004, 09:02 PM
Samantha the beautiful! I love her jet black nose! And the stationary is adorable too!

catcrazylady
07-29-2004, 09:21 PM
AWWWWWWWWWE!!! OOOOOOHHH!!! That girl just screams for cuddles!!! Samantha we LOVE you!! You are one BEEEE..UUU...TEEE...FUL GIRL!! I swear everytime I see your pictures I can't believe you are real!

{{{{HUGS}}}} You adorable thing and you keep on protecting the family from that dreaded rug monster!!!:D :D http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

rg_girlca
07-29-2004, 10:23 PM
Ditto on, "Who wouldn't want to see Samantha?"

She is absolutely gorgeous. I just love her markings and that cute little black nose.

That stationary is just to darn cute.

Nice to see you again Samantha.:D

krazyaboutkatz
07-29-2004, 10:53 PM
It's always great to see new pictures of Samantha. She's gorgeous. I also love your stationary.:D

Tonya
07-29-2004, 11:08 PM
Ooooh, Samantha! Everyone knows that I looooove black and white kitties. I better not let Ron meet you, he might fall in love!

jazzcat
07-29-2004, 11:25 PM
Samantha you are so beautiful!! I just love your little black nose!!

Killearn Kitties
07-30-2004, 05:17 AM
Hi Samantha, Samantha here.

I love your new portraits, very dignified.

You have your own stationery? I'm very impressed. Perhaps if I show meowmie, she will get some for me too!! It looks most professional.

catnapper
07-30-2004, 08:00 AM
Beautiful Samantha! I'm sorry I missed this thread yesterday, please forgive me! I htink you look so elegant on the fence outside, and you are on lucky lady to have your own stationary!

catmandu
07-30-2004, 08:57 AM
Samantha,is as cute,as ever,but now The Found Cats,want not only thier own beds,but thier own stationery!

Randi
07-30-2004, 09:41 AM
Samantha, it's a treat your lovely face again, and you have the most wonderful plush fur. :)

Fister agrees, the bathroom rug must be guarded at all costs - we humans could easily slip on it, as bathroom floors are very slippery. ;)

At the moment, Fister prefers the floor itself - we have a heatwave here.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
07-30-2004, 12:05 PM
Tubby was thrilled to see his Sweet Samantha last night. He did his mirp thing in his throat when I showed him the pics, and then he cuddled right up against me on the couch and had his purr machine going full blast as he slept, no doubt dreaming of his sweetie the whole time. :D

Cataholic
07-30-2004, 12:31 PM
Well, if it isn't my favorite PLUSH kitty! HEllo Samantha! You are looking beautiful as usual.:)

Vermontcat
07-30-2004, 12:43 PM
Samantha says thank you everyone for all of the hugs and kisses.:)

Those rug monsters have been very busy lately.
They usually come out at night but have been known to show up when Samantha takes an afternoon nap in the bathroom too.;)

T&P's Mom, you are right that Samantha looked mad just because the sun was in her eyes.:cool:

I'm glad that everyone liked the stationery too.
The PT person who made it also makes great bookmarks.:)

Catsnclay
07-30-2004, 01:52 PM
What a beautiful kitty! Love the coloring.

Tonya
07-30-2004, 02:01 PM
Vermontcat, my son has his mind set that Samantha is Ron's sister. He's been telling everyone that we found his sister. lol. We were just arguing about it and he said "No way, mom...That IS Ron's sister. I just know it."

popcornbird
07-30-2004, 03:09 PM
Great pictures! Samantha is BEA-U-TI-FUL!!!

Vermontcat
07-30-2004, 03:13 PM
Tonya, I'm sorry I forgot to reply to your earlier post, my kids interrupted me.;)
It is possible that Ron and Samantha are distant cousins.
If Samantha is Ron's sister then she is his very much older sister at age 16.
She does have two brothers and a sister her age who are all black and white cats with black noses and black chin spots and their mother was a pretty young tuxy girl.
Have you posted any recent photos of Ron?
If you did I may have missed them, I would love to see some photos of Ron.
Also just so you know, Samantha does have a boyfriend kitty here at Pet Talk, her sweetie is Tubby.:)

Thanks for the nice comments Catsnclay and Tonya and Popcornbird.:)