PDA

View Full Version : If you could.......

Rhodie
07-29-2004, 11:10 AM
If you could meet any dog on Pet Talk who would it be? I'm sure you guys have had threads like this before but I thought it'd be fun anyway lol. I'm sure there have been lots of new members since you last did a thread like this.;) :p I know lots of you have already met each other and each other's dogs, so how about we don't include dogs we've already met? Of course, that's easy for me since I've never met anyone lol. Maybe that will also help to keep the lists a little bit shorter.:)

Well I've only been here for a few days but there are already a few dogs that I can't get enough of when it comes to pictures and stories lol. Here's my list.

-Kiara (kfamr)
-Simba (kfamr)
-Nala (kfamr)
-Elvis (Amber)
-Buddy (pitc9)
-Sierra (pitc9)
-Gully (ParNone)
-Oz (ParNone)
-Duke (dukedogsmom)
-Katie (Robilee)
-Tori (Robilee)

All those dogs just seem like they have the greatest personalities (not that other pups on here don't! :o). It's just that their's really seem to show through their pictures. :)

Sorry if this thread is dumb lol.:o

cocker_luva
07-29-2004, 11:15 AM
i wanna meet 'em all!!!! :D :D :D

Rhodie
07-29-2004, 11:27 AM
Oh sure take the easy way out! lol

DogLover9501
07-29-2004, 11:41 AM
WAYYYYYYYYYY too many to list, but the one I think about most ;)....

-ANGUS(anna_66) hehe, dream of mine :p

molucass
07-29-2004, 11:52 AM
I have actually been thinking of starting a thread like this, but then I changed my mind because I didn't want anyone to have hurt feelings, if no one said they wanted to meet their dog.

cloverfdx
07-29-2004, 11:53 AM
All of them, there are way to many to list. And then there is the hurting of peoples feeling when their dogs are not mentioned.

All PT dogs are awesome and if i could travel all over the world and meet each and everyone of them i would. {{Hugs to them all}}

Rhodie
07-29-2004, 12:10 PM
Oh I didn't even think this would hurt someone's feelings. Oops.:o Should I just delete this thread?:confused:

swimma253
07-29-2004, 12:20 PM
well lets see....:D

*Jasper*
*GiGi*
*Major*
Piddle
Wiggles
Kati
Cody
Star
Jesse
Clover
Elvis(Amber)
Elvis
Molly
Chloe
Charlie
Nebo
Torri
Daisy
Sadie
Kai
Kaedyn
Mickey
Oz
Murph
Samantha
Max
Molly
Bailee
Felony
Annie
Happy
Misty
Ripley
Lacey
Mandy
Disney
Daphne
Cocoa
Ashlee
Lucee
Nina
Anna
Arthur
Echo
Tango
Riley
Abbey
Jada
Kito
Roxy
Dusty
Duke
Sierra
Buddy
Oreo
Dazzi
Taggert
Snoopy
Jack
Ginger
Breeze
Connor
Casey
Snowy
Tuffy
Mooch
Odie
Smilla
Reece
Lolly
Tikeya
Zipper
Honey
Lilly
Murphy
Nikki
Rebel
Claire
Finn
Bob
Smudge
Kiara
Simba
Simba(rhodie)
Nala
Elvis
Angus
Roxey
Huney
Killian
Shiloh
Oreo
:D
And I think thats everyone!!! Sorry if I missed your pup.. I tried to get everyone in there!
(That Took A While! LOL!)

heinz57_79
07-29-2004, 12:43 PM
Swimma, you came pretty close I think... heheeh You missed Chloe and Charlie tho. ;)

RobiLee
07-29-2004, 12:55 PM
I truly would like to meet them all!! I'm not just saying that either. I have become so attached to the pet talk babies. I love them!! I would love to meet your Simba! I have never met a ridgeback before and he is so gorgeous. What part of Ohio do you live in? You should try to come to one of the Findlay Pet Talk gatherings. You would love it!

Robin :)

pitc9
07-29-2004, 01:07 PM
Robin... you took the words right out of my mouht!!!:D

I've never met a ridgeback and would LOVE to meet Simba!!

Oh Yeah... she is another PTer from Ohio!!
Woo Hoo!!

EssTer
07-29-2004, 02:23 PM
I'd LOVE to meet all doggies :)
but well ...
First of all I'd love to meet Nebo, Tori, Roxey (Anna 66) Roxy (Tonya), Tikeya, Simba, Nala, Kiara and so on :D

Toller 42
07-29-2004, 02:37 PM
I would love to meet all of them but first I'd like to meet:

Clipse
Emily
Smudge
Roxy (Anna_66)
Nebo
Tikeya
Tori
Katie
Kiara
Nala
Simba
Simba (Rhodie)
Elvis (border collie)
Bailee
Kito
Jada
Angus
Samantha
Rebel
Claire
Connor
Breeze
Anna
Arthur................

There are sooooo many dogs here it's hard to choose just a couple, I love all of them!

Samantha Puppy
07-29-2004, 02:38 PM
Thanks, swimma253. I know you were just listing all dogs, but that's the first time Samantha's been mentioned. :)

anna_66
07-29-2004, 02:49 PM
I will chime in by saying I'd love to meet them all too! And no, I'm not just saying that either. You should see me when we go to the dog park, I think I pay more attention to the dogs than I do the people who drive hours to be there:o So needless to say I love ALL the dogs!
I've met alot of the dogs mentioned (lucky me!) but one of my dreams would be to meet KYS's Rocky and slleipnir's Zeke.
And I would love to meet your Simba. I've never met a Rhodesian before either.
Samantha Puppy, I would love to meet Samantha. She seems like she has a great personality:D

Rhodie
07-29-2004, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by pitc9
Robin... you took the words right out of my mouht!!!:D

I've never met a ridgeback and would LOVE to meet Simba!!

Oh Yeah... she is another PTer from Ohio!!
Woo Hoo!!

Yep I am.:D You have no idea how much I would love to get together with you guys. It sounds like you always have such a great time. I'm about 2 1/2 hours away from Findlay, so it's definitely a possibility.:)

*LabLoverKEB*
07-29-2004, 03:01 PM
I would like to meet all of the Pet Talk doggies, I love them all.

jazzcat
07-29-2004, 03:03 PM
Oh I'd love to meet them all but a few that would be extra special to meet are:

Bob - I love Bob!!
Jasper - he's such a sweetie and looks like my childhood boxer
Ripley - he looks like my RB Pepper
Reece - he's such a cutie!

swimma253
07-29-2004, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by Samantha Puppy
Thanks, swimma253. I know you were just listing all dogs, but that's the first time Samantha's been mentioned. :)

No I really WOULD like to meet Samantha.. and all the other dogs listed! Samantha is so pretty and seems like a sweetheart! I would just love to meet every dog on Pet Talk!:D But your welcome!

aly
07-29-2004, 03:18 PM
ALL of them!

K9soul
07-29-2004, 04:39 PM
Truly it would be an honor and privilege for me to meet any one of the pups here on Pet Talk! I know if I tried to list them all I'd fail at it. All of them are so very precious and unique, along with all the furmoms and dads.

However, Tommy did want me to mention that for himself, he would particularly love to meet his beautiful sweet girlfriend, Daisy ;)

Tina
07-29-2004, 04:47 PM
Everyone of them!!

chocolatepuppy
07-29-2004, 04:58 PM
I'd like to meet them all!!! (Good job swimma with your listing:D)

Kfamr
07-29-2004, 05:34 PM
Of course all of them would be on my list but most of the ones I've *REALLY* wanted to meet I have already! :D

ParNone
07-29-2004, 06:02 PM
All of them for myself.

But Murph says for him, especially Lolly. Hubba Hubba!

For Oz, he says Tommy so they can compare stick size.

For Gully, all the other pet talk puppies, cuz there's all kinds of stuff they could get in trouble with together.

Par...