PDA

View Full Version : Dylan, one of our own

Barbara
07-29-2004, 02:39 AM
Good morning Dylan,

what a surprise to see one of Pet Talk's own kitties being honored as Cat of the Day.

And being the handsome hunk you are you certainly deserve it.

Your mommy will be so proud and give you extra treats and cuddles and we know you will share all that with Emily and Eliot:D

Have a big cat party today, gorgeous Dylan:)

jenluckenbach
07-29-2004, 04:56 AM
Hurrah for Dylan!

What a sweet loving boy.

catcrazylady
07-29-2004, 05:40 AM
YIPPEEEE YAHOOOO!!! It's our own wonderful and precious DYLAN Way to go big boy!!! I can't think of a better COTD!!

We know meowmie is proud of you and so are we!!! :D :D http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif Extra treats, hugs and schmoozles for you today Sweetie!! YAYYY!

!!! CONGRATULATIONS SWEET & HANDSOME DYLAN !!!

neko1
07-29-2004, 05:50 AM
Congratulations Dylan!!!! Have a great day today:D

Killearn Kitties
07-29-2004, 06:01 AM
Congratulations to handsome Dylan, a beautiful orange Cat of the Day. :D

I hope you have a great day today darling, full of all the things you love and perhaps a little cuddle with Elliot later? (Oh yes, we've seen the evidence ;) !)

Hope you have a great day in the spotlight, you deserve it!

Kfamr
07-29-2004, 06:10 AM
I was just getting on for a few seconds to check PT.... since I need to leave here pretty soon for my mini PT meeting, but I glanced at DOTD, and saw a little orange kittie in the thumbnail, while clicking on PT... I said "wait, I know that kittie..." So I went back and surely enough.. it was one of our own! :D

He's by far my favorite of yours, Debbie, i'm a big sucker for orange kitties! :D

Congrats to the both of you.. and kisses and tummy rubs to sweet Dylan! :D

Lillycat
07-29-2004, 06:20 AM
such an orange beauty! congratulations to the cotd!!!

BitsyNaceyDog
07-29-2004, 06:54 AM
Congratulations Dylan!!! I was so excited to see you as COTD. Debbie, give him extra kisses for all of us today.:)

Craftlady
07-29-2004, 06:59 AM
:D WTG!!!!!!!!!!

CatMama78
07-29-2004, 07:04 AM
We love Dylan here at PT. I hope you get lots and lots of treats, head bumpies and scritches from your meowmie and pawpaw today. Have a good day sweetie pie.

lizzielou742
07-29-2004, 07:07 AM
Debonair Dylan, our super-special Cat of the Day today! I am sure your meowmie will be so proud to see you honored on COTD (although you knew you deserved it all along!!)!!! You're a beautiful orangie cutie pie, Dashing Dylan!! Tell her to be sure to give you extra lovin' and treats tonight (as if she wouldn't!! ;) )!!! :D :D :D :D

Congratulations, Dylan!!!

Steffi N
07-29-2004, 07:10 AM
Hooray, it's our DYLAN

Congratulations, you big handsome bundle of orange fluff. Deb, please make sure he gets plenty of cuddles today and treats to share with Emily and Eliot

catlover4ever
07-29-2004, 07:19 AM
Dylan, I knew it was you as soon as I saw those great big heart-melting eyes!!!

I can not think of a better orangie to have as COTD!!!!! :D :D :D

CONGRATULATIONS SWEET DYLAN!!!!!

aguu
07-29-2004, 07:56 AM
Congratulations Dylan, you sweet love muffin you!

CatDad
07-29-2004, 08:10 AM
Congratulations go to Dylan for being COTD!!!

It couldn't of happened to a nicer kitty.:D

Make sure and get lots of love and treats today. Give him a cuddle for me too.:)

catmandu
07-29-2004, 08:36 AM
The Found CatAngels are shouting,Its OUR PAL DYLAN! And I knew that I recognized the name,of your Cat,and The Town,Debbie!Itis alwaysgreat to see one,of our own as COTD,especially,one as wonderful,as Dylan,which is part of Michaels name! He was originally Dylan,but I called him Micheal,after Whats Michael?,the Japapnese Comic Strip!An EXTRA BIG MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW To Dynamic DYLAN COTD!!! See You,at The Partee!

smokey the elder
07-29-2004, 09:26 AM
I thought that cat looked familiar!:D

DJFyrewolf36
07-29-2004, 09:28 AM
I knew I recongised that handsome orange man!

Congrats Dylan boy for being COTD! You are such a sweet handsome boy! Extra treats and kisses for you today!!!!

catnapper
07-29-2004, 09:35 AM
Hip-hip-hooray!!! Dylan is COTD!!! Boy, now meowmie sure is going to think he's more special than she already does! You are one of my favorite ORANGIE BOYS (number two right after Allen ;) )

Nobody deserves to be COTD more than you, so enjoy your day Mr. Handsome Boy and let everyone know you are worth all the treats they can dish out!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
07-29-2004, 09:37 AM
First of all I saw "Dylan 1 1/2 years old" and I got this funny feeling. Then the picture popped up and sure enough, there you were! Our very own sweet lovable Dylan - Yeah!!!!!

We here at PT now you are a special kitty, but it's always so nice when you get the special honor of being COTD.

I know you love them and your meowmy gives them to you all the time, so here are some very special SCHMOOZLES coming at you sweet boy. :D :D

Kona & Oreo's mom
07-29-2004, 09:48 AM
Congratulations, Dylan!

nibblets
07-29-2004, 09:48 AM
WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Hurray for Dylan! Lookin' good boy!:D

Miss Julie thinks you are awfully handsome...and so do I.
Congratulations!

RedHedd
07-29-2004, 10:14 AM
OOH! AHH! <SWOON> <SCHMOOZLE> PT's very own DYLAN! I recognized that fluffy boy immediately! In that pic Dylan looks so very much like my Mishi and as his bio says, I suspect he may continue to grow a little bit more. Maine Coons continue to grow until they're about two years old. Enjoy your special day, you gorgeous big hunka-hunka orangie love!

RobiLee
07-29-2004, 10:24 AM
Aww, Dylan, what a handsome boy you are! I also love orange kittys. I had one when I was growing up and he was just the best. I can see I am going to have to visit the cat side more often. I am missing out on some very special kitties.

Congrats, Dylan and Enjoy your special day!

Robin :)

trayi52
07-29-2004, 10:32 AM
OMG!! Dylan you are a star! Congratulations to you and your Meowmie!

I know your meowmie is so proud of you, as we are all very proud of you Dylan!

Willie:D

Doggirl
07-29-2004, 10:42 AM
Way to go Dylan! You're handsome orange face was the first thing that caught my attention this morning. I was suprised, but excited for you.

Congratulations, Dylan!

Vermontcat
07-29-2004, 11:17 AM
CONGRATULATIONS to Dylan, one of Pet Talk's own kitties, on being today's Cat of the Day!:D
I know your mom will spoil you rotten today so enjoy it sweet Dylan!:)

heinz57_79
07-29-2004, 11:25 AM
WOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!! Congrats Dylan!!!

What a handsome boy! An honour totally deserved!

kuhio98
07-29-2004, 11:39 AM
Congratulations, Dylan! Enjoy your very special day. We hope to see Eliot and Emily here one of these days. You're all very special kitties.

jazzcat
07-29-2004, 11:41 AM
Ah, handsome boy Dylan. Of course you should be the COTD, you are special!

Congrats on your honor and enjoy your special day sweet Dylan!

graycat2005
07-29-2004, 11:57 AM
bold large deeppink

Wow!!!:eek:
I thought you looked like a 4 year old for a few minutes. But you also kinda look like a kitten still. You weigh more then my 3 year old 4 on October 8 th!!! (cat):) :D :) :D :) :D :) :) :) ;)

NoahsMommy
07-29-2004, 12:08 PM
I KNEW that was our Dylan!!! :)

Congrats on being a super cute and super special COTD today, sweetie! :)

Enjoy all the attention showered upon you, you deserve it.

momoffuzzyfaces
07-29-2004, 12:49 PM
Dylan
WOW! Aren't WE the lucky ones to get to honor one of our own special boys today? Yes, we are!!!
:D
Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day today. I bet treats are on the way for you today along with tons of hugs, cuddles and kisses! Have your mawmee give you a few from me, ok?:D

BigCharles
07-29-2004, 01:00 PM
Congratulations Dylan.

At 16 pounds you are just a bit lighter than my Lamoni. He also is sweet. He deferrs to Fifi (our doll-faced Persian) in most things. But if you get out the cat toy that looks like a bird on a string, LOOK OUT! All bets are off. He will go after it even if it is dangling in Fifi's fur.

Dylan is such a good cat to great everyone like that. My two hide so I can show them off to people who visit :(

WTG on being COTD!

Frostfrog
07-29-2004, 01:03 PM
Holy cow! After a long abstinence, I logged on to COTD today and saw Dylan. Holy cow! What a pretty cat! I am about to leave on a galavant through Washington, Idaho, Montana and Utah and as I travel I will be looking for cats to meet.

How grand it would be to meet one that looked like Dylan! - who, I am certain, despite all the accolades and praise, causes his fair share of mischief and trouble, as would be expected of any good cat.

G.P.girl
07-29-2004, 01:25 PM
Yay dylan!!! that's such a pretty picture of you! you definatly deserve to be COTD!:D :D

tatsxxx11
07-29-2004, 01:26 PM
Congratulations to one of our very own...the very wonderful, sweet, gentle giant of a kitty, DYLAN! I loved reading your mommy's touching tribute to you Dylan. How very loved you are:) Yes, there is something extra special about you big, orange boys!:) Enjoy your well earned day on center stage, Dylan:D Lots of hugs and soft purrrs to you sweetheart from Sandra, Mr. B and Oliver!:)

QueenScoopalot
07-29-2004, 01:28 PM
CATGRATULATIONS ON BEING TODAY'S SPECIAL KITTY!!!! EXTRA TREATS COMING FROM YOUR MEOWMIE...TRY WHINING..IT WORKS BETTER THAN SQUEAKING! :D :D :D

catland
07-29-2004, 01:39 PM
I thought you looked familiar! Congrats Dylan on being our very own COTD. Now go tell your meowmie to give you extra chin scritches to honor your special day.

:D

AmberLee
07-29-2004, 01:52 PM
Congratulations, sweet Dylan!!! It's so good to celebrate your special day with you.

{{{snugglies, sweet gentle giant}}}

Vio&Juni
07-29-2004, 01:58 PM
Dylan, you are so sweet!

Catgratulations!
Yes, and I'd love to shmoozzle that fluffy tummy too :)

Special nosekisses from Pichu.

chrangharris
07-29-2004, 02:56 PM
Way to go Dylan! What a handsome, dignified COTD you make!

Edwina's Secretary
07-29-2004, 03:08 PM
Dylan......Eddie and Edwina join me in saying.....Congratulations Dylman!!!!! Way to go!!!!

We welcome you to the exalted ranks of COTD

ChrisH
07-29-2004, 03:24 PM
Congratulations, Dylan!!

popcornbird
07-29-2004, 03:29 PM
Congrats to one of our very own! Yay for Dylan! :D

apcrs5122
07-29-2004, 03:43 PM
Way to go Dylan! One of our own special Pet Talk kitties!:) Congratulations you handsome boy!:D

Catsnclay
07-29-2004, 04:56 PM
CONGRATULATIONS Dylan!! :D :) :D

You are one handsome kitty.

I once was told that the nickname for Maine Coons are "Gentle Giants" and it looks like you are on your way to becoming one!!

Sirrahsim
07-29-2004, 05:39 PM
How great it is to see your adorable fuzzy face
Enjoy your time in the spotlight sweety-pie! Tell your meowmie and daddy that you deserve lots of extra attention today!

kimlovescats
07-29-2004, 05:46 PM
Oh Dylan ... you great big lovable bunch of FLUFF!!!! I am so very happy to see you finally getting the glory you are so deserving of !!!! :D I can't think of another kitty I would rather honor as our PT Cat of the Day! Congratulations and great big nose kissies to you!!!:)

Kim

Dan Holder
07-29-2004, 05:49 PM
What a great kitty. With his size, fluff, and sweet nature, he must be a really fine cuddle cat in those Ohio winters.

rg_girlca
07-29-2004, 07:31 PM
Congratulations Dylan on being our COTD.

I just loved the pictures that your meowmie posted to show what a pampered day you had.

Kisses to you handsome boy.

NATRAH
07-29-2004, 07:34 PM
Congratulation, DYLAN:D :D
you are so handsome.....

auggie
07-29-2004, 07:40 PM
Congratulations, sweet handsome Dylan!
Nice to see that you got the royal treatment that you so truly deserve.
No diet food today. You’re dining in stile today with fancy feast and special treats.
You are one gorgeous big fluffy boy.
:)

Felicia's Mom
07-29-2004, 08:28 PM
Congrats Dylan! It is always nice to have one of our own!:)

fairlady68
07-29-2004, 08:40 PM
What a sweetheart. Obviously well loved by all and with good reason, Dylan! I cannot add much more that has not already been said {:-D

Blessings and purrs from
MARTHA and Julie ("Meow!") the Calico Princess

krazyaboutkatz
07-29-2004, 10:24 PM
Hi gorgeous Dylan.:D I'm so glad that your meowmie decided that she needed to adopt another kitty so now you have a wonderful new loving forever home. Congrats on being COTD!!!:D

karlyb
07-30-2004, 12:45 AM
Dylan, you are a big, beautiful orange kitty. You have a fan club here on PT - everyone loves you, and with good reason. I hope you have many years of health and happiness with your family.