PDA

View Full Version : He gets here on Friday!

wolfsoul
07-28-2004, 06:18 PM
Remember a while back, I told everyone I was getting a new kitten. Well he's going to be living with me on Friday! I'm very excited, and can't wait!

He's a flame point with medium-long hair and a round stocky body (manx type body) with no tail. His father carries himilayan and his mother is mostly siamese, so that's where the points come in. He has beautiful blue eyes.

I dropped by the library so I could let you all know, and hopefully I'll be getting my new computer soon so that I can show you all pics!

By the way, I think I've narrowed the names down to Caleb or Levi. Any other suggestions?

I can probably get back on tonight to see the replies, if not, I hope I can get back to you all soon.

Jordan

sirrahbed
07-28-2004, 06:29 PM
I love BOTH of the names you have picked out - Caleb and Levi!! I bet when you see him tonight - you will just *know* which name fits him best:D I am really excited for you and hope we get to see some pictures and hear all about how he adjusts to his new home so be sure and tell us kitten stories, OK?

AbbyMom
07-28-2004, 07:16 PM
Oh how exciting! Congratulations! Sorry...I'm not very imaginative when it comes to names...but I'd love to see the pictures!

slick
07-28-2004, 08:15 PM
Jordan, I'm so excited for you. :) :) Please post pics as soon as you can.

Tonya
07-28-2004, 08:21 PM
Hey, Stranger! Get a computer!

I like Levi for the kitty. I can't wait to see him. :D

jazzcat
07-28-2004, 11:34 PM
How exciting! I can't wait to see some pictures and find out which name you picked. Congrats!

krazyaboutkatz
07-28-2004, 11:40 PM
Congrats Jordan!:D
I can't wait to see pictures of your new cat. He sure sounds gorgeous. I'm sure you'll pick a great name for him.:)

catmandu
07-29-2004, 09:22 AM
Con Cat Ulations,on the New Arrival,from all The Found Cats,Stary Cats and The Pet Angel Army,and may you have Many YEARS 0f Fun,and LOVE!

smokey the elder
07-29-2004, 09:35 AM
Cool names, and conCATulations!

bluekat
07-29-2004, 11:01 AM
Congratulations!:D He sounds gorgeous! I'll be waiting for the pics;)
And hurry up and get a computer!

wolfsoul
07-29-2004, 01:21 PM
Thanks everyone! :D He'll be here tomorrow! Yay!

We should be getting a new computer soon!

kimlovescats
07-29-2004, 07:48 PM
He sounds gorgeous... and like he might look a bit like my Cooper kitty! Can't wait to see pics!;)