PDA

View Full Version : Tubby Stretching

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
07-28-2004, 01:59 PM
I love it when he does this. :D

I had to lighten it since he's so black. It's sooo adorable the way he flips his ears back and does a momentary airplane ear. He's also stretching his legs out at the same time, but that didn't show up on the video. You can also hear him purring so you might have to adjust your volume up or down depending on where you're at. :D

Catsnclay
07-28-2004, 02:25 PM
Was that purring I heard??

catlover4ever
07-28-2004, 02:36 PM
Tubby you are just so adorable. I could keep watching your video all day!!!

DJFyrewolf36
07-28-2004, 03:15 PM
My computer is getting full of Tubby and Peanut videos!!!

I love watching your furkids in action...soo darn cute!

lizzielou742
07-28-2004, 03:34 PM
Awww!!! Tubby is so sweet!! What a lovable face. I LOVE the flick of the ears!! He reminds me so much of my RB kitty Mushka.

Randi
07-28-2004, 03:49 PM
Oh Tubby, a good stretch when you wake up is so good. :) I can keep watching you over and over, you remind me so much of John's cat Batman who was also very old. I'm so glad you have a mommy who loves you and will do anything to help you in your old age. :) She's even thinking of getting a pram to take you for walks so you can watch the birdies and have some fresh air - what a treat! :)

Tubby, I send you lots of kisses, gentle headbumpies and scritchies! :)

lexibent
07-28-2004, 04:02 PM
What a beauty! I love black kitties. He looks just like mine! He purrs really loudly!! Lucky you, he must be a real lover!

rg_girlca
07-28-2004, 04:44 PM
I love it when they stretch like that.
Tubby you're such a purring machine and a real handsome black beauty.
Looking forward to seeing more video's of you sweetie.

sirrahbed
07-28-2004, 05:44 PM
I had to watch that over and over and over! :D So sweet and cute, Wish I could reach in and give Tubby and nice pat:) That was the cutest stretch and sleepy face!!! I turned the purring up full blast!

bluekat
07-28-2004, 05:47 PM
Awww so cute!:D

jazzcat
07-28-2004, 11:44 PM
Oh Tubby you just stole my heart! http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/liebe/love-smiley-030.gif
I love your adorable purring!

Tonya
07-29-2004, 12:02 AM
He looks so comfy and content! I had my volume real high at first, so his purring sounded funny!

Killearn Kitties
07-29-2004, 05:40 AM
Aww, Tubby, precious! What a sweet, cuddly, snuggly, kissable, handsome boy you are! :D I can just imagine your back legs stre-e-e-e-e-tching out too. I'll listen to your purr tonight at home. ;)

catcrazylady
07-29-2004, 05:47 AM
OMG!!! I love the sweet "I just woke up" face with the big relaxed and happy stretch! He is a purr monster isn't he??? What a sweet and tender video. It makes you go awwwe but it really makes you want to snuggle and cuddle him. What a sweety!:D http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

catmandu
07-29-2004, 09:05 AM
Wow,as my Dear Mother,was fond of saying,Tubby is really revving,up his Engine! That is A GREAT CAT!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
07-29-2004, 10:22 AM
Thanks everybody, like I said, I just love it when he does this. :D The claws on his back feet are kinda long and when he does his stretch he spreads his toes out and really stretchs the nails too! :eek: :D

I call him my purr machine. This morning I was resting on the downstairs couch for a minute and he was right above me in the loft and I could hear him purring. :D

Someday I'll have to try and get this type of video when he's laying in the sun so you can see him better, and then I can get the whole stretch. :D

RedHedd
07-29-2004, 10:37 AM
Aww! Tubby! I love it when they purr like that; it's like their meow-machine gets caught up in their purr machine and that cute sound comes out. (did that make sense?) :rolleyes: :D

Vermontcat
07-29-2004, 11:28 AM
Stretching Tubby is so cute!:D
I love his rumbly motor! What a purr machine he is!:)
I think I will have to post a few new photos of Samantha for sweet Tubby now.;)