PDA

View Full Version : Back on the chain gang-Thursday #65

RICHARD
07-28-2004, 12:00 PM
Hi everyone....

I am opening up early today.....Vacation is over tomorrow and it will be back to the old grind.

It's a free day today....

Belly up to the bar and we'll talk about the BBQ, vacation and Mario's underpants!!!

DONE!

DJFyrewolf36
07-28-2004, 12:03 PM
Mario has cute undies on today!

Catnip tea for ol Remus here and a big Fosters for me :)

Maybe more if I have to beat this computer to death :rolleyes:

slick
07-28-2004, 12:13 PM
Free day for me too Richard. Hotter than blazes here so in true LA fashion I'll take a good 'ol lime slushie please. My body may be home but my mind and spirit are still sitting in Gini's back yard.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
07-28-2004, 12:13 PM
I was just wondering if the bar was going to open today. I thought maybe the barkeep might be a little exhausted - and out of tequila - to open. ;)

But since it's open, sure I'll belly up and order a.....hmm....I think I'll have one of those Swamp Thangs again. I love those things. :D

If we're discussing Mario's undies, are we also discussing how Tonya and Slick "turned him on" and his undies feel to his ankles? :eek: :eek:

slick
07-28-2004, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom
If we're discussing Mario's undies, are we also discussing how Tonya and Slick "turned him on" and his undies feel to his ankles? :eek: :eek:
Yup, Tonya and I are two "hot" chicks. Poor Mario didn't stand a chance. :D :D

BTW: Tonya helped me "rub" the chicken. Now there was a sight to see. :eek: :eek:

DJFyrewolf36
07-28-2004, 12:35 PM
Ummmmmmmmm

*looks around nervusly*

Do I want to know? LOL

momoffuzzyfaces
07-28-2004, 12:38 PM
MOFF taps her dainty footsie....

It's about time you all got back!
I'm glad you all had such a great time. It was such a HOOT talking to you all. Now you know what an excited chipmunk sounds like!
Zippy was so sweet for calling me and letting me gab at ya. I'm still smiling!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D SEE!

Richard, you sounded just like Arnold S. Now you can fill in for him as Gov. of California.

Did you ever get the onion rings?
I'd like to start with an order, along with a red slushy thingy!
4 catnip teas too, please.

:D

catland
07-28-2004, 01:00 PM
welcome back party people. So this year's slushie thing is green instead of red?

I'll try one.:D

DJFyrewolf36
07-28-2004, 01:19 PM
Onion Rings!!! Wooohoooooo

:- p~ <------ drool :D

Logan
07-28-2004, 01:49 PM
If the "green slushie" thing is a Margarita, I'll take one shortly. :)

Richard, I hear you are as good in person as a bartender, as you are at this cyber bar. Good for you!!! :)
Hey, btw, you got my curiosity and then I haven't heard from you..........still curious about what you are sending me!!!! LOL!!!! :p

I still wish I could have been in CA for the BBQ. Maybe one day.....

Bring on the green slushies, please! :)

slick
07-28-2004, 02:24 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek: My Visa bill just came listing all my "pre-trip expenses" :eek: :eek: :eek:
Quick, I need a double to make it go away.......

catland
07-28-2004, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by slick
:eek: :eek: :eek: My Visa bill just came listing all my "pre-trip expenses" :eek: :eek: :eek:
Quick, I need a double to make it go away.......

Did Mario "borrow" your card?

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
07-28-2004, 03:05 PM
Have you ever seen that commercial where some monkeys on a tropical island get their hands on somebody's credit card? It's too funny. :D

Mario, you naw-tee boy, if you wanted new undies all you had to do was ask. You didn't have to rack up Auntie Slick's credit card bill! Just for that no blueberries for you today! ;)

slick
07-28-2004, 03:14 PM
Can't blame Mario for this one. It's all my doing........

wolflady
07-28-2004, 03:37 PM
Alright, alright!!! Back to Thursdays! Honestly, I ought to be stopping in more often. It was so much fun to have some of the gang at the PT BBQ!
What's the drink of the day, Richard? How about pina coladas with Malibu rum to honour the safe return of everyone and also to welcome everyone back to "the bar" here at Thursdays??

davidpizzica
07-28-2004, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by DJFyrewolf36
Ummmmmmmmm

*looks around nervusly*

Do I want to know? LOL DJ, do we are ask?

RICHARD
07-28-2004, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by wolflady

What's the drink of the day, Richard? How about pina coladas with Malibu rum to honour the safe return of everyone and also to welcome everyone back to "the bar" here at Thursdays??

Hey you!

A pina colada for you!!
DONE!

You know something...I was so excited to tend bar I didn't say DONE once......I just thought of that!!!

2005.....it's not that far away!:eek:

T&P,

LOLOLOL,
can I work on the Margarita Wagon when it rolls into town next year???

Swamp thing for you!!
DONE!

Logan,

I put it in the closet and forgot about it.....I'll go to the post office this afternoon.....it's black and strapless.....I didn't want ED to get white hair all over it and the Cali BBQ countdown distracted me...

I sure hope you can make it out here.....

Green Slushie??
DONE!

Catland...

Green Slushie for you!! DONE!!

MOFF,

It was a fun to chat w/you....Arnold says hi!!
On sunday we made Gini pull over and get an order of Onion Rings in your honor....You should have seen her face when I suggested it....
Red Slushie and four catnip teas for you....DONE!

DJ..

A Foster's and catnip tea....DONE!!!

Cyber bar tending is fun...but not as much fun as yelling to the groups of people in Gini's backyard....

"HEY WHO WANTS A DRINK???"

Ed just jumped on the keyboard and I almost lost the post for the third time..........

DJFyrewolf36
07-28-2004, 03:59 PM
Ed, you pest! He doesn't make a good cyber bartender does he?

David...sometimes I look at this thread and go :rolleyes:

davidpizzica
07-28-2004, 04:08 PM
RICHARD, could old knee and a half have a green slushie and an order of those DELICIOUS onion rings? Seven days left!!

G.P.girl
07-28-2004, 04:29 PM
hey guys,
i'll take some onion rings if there are any left. they won't go too well with my clam chowder (why did i make soup for lunch when it's hot outside???) but i love onion rings anyway. :D

RICHARD
07-28-2004, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by david p
RICHARD, could old knee and a half have a green slushie and an order of those DELICIOUS onion rings? Seven days left!!

Of course!!!

And don't be scared.........The waiting is the hardest part.

Done!

Miss Meow
07-28-2004, 05:10 PM
May I please have a yellow slushie to celebrate my 5,000 posts?

Good to see you back at the bar!

(Hey, I said to Gini the other day that I hadn't received your ranch dressing. I hope it's just at customs awaiting delivery :))

wolflady
07-28-2004, 06:18 PM
Thanks Richard! Speaking of onion rings, weren't you the one that told me about someplace down south that has really good chili fries?? Me thinks we'll have to order some of those up at the next BBQ.

Heck...bring on an order of chili fries for me! Mario can share mine...:p I think he'll need a bib to go with the diaper...

wolflady
07-28-2004, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by Miss Meow

(Hey, I said to Gini the other day that I hadn't received your ranch dressing. I hope it's just at customs awaiting delivery :))

Cheers to Miss Meow and her 5000 posts!!! :D

Corinna
07-28-2004, 06:46 PM
Glad your all home safe and sound. Sounds like you alll had a great time.

RICHARD
07-28-2004, 07:17 PM

Congratulations.

I hope that somewhere there aren't customs guys eating hot sauce, ranch dressing, cat and dog treats...

I sent the pups RAWHIDE chews, cat treats with meat products and tabasco...

Next time I'll have to lie on the customs declarations......

Typical stupid mistake....

Green slushie?

DONE, and CHEERS FOR HITTING FIVE THOU!

Wolflady,

Should you come down, we are going to Tommy's......
CHILI FRIES HEAVEN!!

Onion Rings???

DONE!!

Miss Meow
07-28-2004, 08:21 PM
Green slushy is great. In fact, had another run-in with my new boss, so make it red, yellow and green for traffic lights!

I'm sure he is manic depressive, but everyone else just calls him an ***hole. ;)

Can I sniff those chilli fries? :D

Tonya
07-28-2004, 10:25 PM
Hiya everyone!

Virgin Margarita on the rocks with salt please! And some green olives. :D

NoahsMommy
07-29-2004, 01:04 AM
Hmmmmm....I'm feeling like a Mohito...Malibu Rum, something bubbly, fresh mint and lime, add sugar around the rim.

Its fun when you can drink online!! ;)

Karen...chili fries??? Most likely Tommy's. Richard??

trayi52
07-29-2004, 10:49 AM
Hi everybody, hope everybody is doing okay today.

Think I just want a cup of coffee this morning.

Mario and I have been having a disagreement. I bought a new welcome mat, and he thinks it should go one way, and I want it in front of the door. So I move and then he moves it back where he wants it!

I made some pictures of Mario up in the apple tree eating apples, he looks so darn cute sitting up there!

Maybe I'll get around to posting them, when I get some more pictures of him doing something else.

Willie:)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
07-29-2004, 11:23 AM

I have to warn you, MM, sniffing cyber chili fries adds 300 calories a sniff, whereas actually eating them reduces your calorie intake for the day by 500! So forget the sniffing and dive right in! Chili fries sound awesome, can we have some cheese on them too? As Homer would say chili cheese fries...mmmmmm.... ;) :D

Congrats on 5000 MM! :D

I'm not feeling that good again today, so I'll have another Coke to help get me going please.

RICHARD
07-29-2004, 11:51 AM

I'm sure he is manic depressive, but everyone else just calls him an ***hole. ;)

How does our boss get back and forth so fast???;)

Red yellow and green, DONE!

Tonya,

VM with oliveson the SIDE!!:)

DONE!

NM,
Tommy's???? Is there any other???
Mohiti? DONE!

Tray,

Give Mario a hug and kiss for me...He'll lose interest in the may soon enough. Humor him!

Cafe?? DONE!!

T&P,
Coke for you. Feel better? OK?

DONE!

lbaker
07-29-2004, 12:12 PM
YAWN, STRETCH... waves weary hand. Hi guys it's Laurie. I'm at the library at my wacko bro's place in Mission Beach (N San Diego). Three days in LA wit da "crew" and then here... hey -Tonya, Slick and Kelly - you think DISNEYLAND is strange? HAH. Stories and more at the Meetings thread but I only have a few minutes on this puter and need to read more. Just wanted to let you know I miss you and toss a DOTD this way... thunk I'm gonna need it. MarioClone is weary too but LOOK! He's putting on his diaper to meet the REAL DEAL MARIO! How exciting! I do think they will get along well (expecially because my little clone boy still has some cherries in his pocket). *air kiss air kiss*

slick
07-29-2004, 12:57 PM
Hi everyone. Since my mind is still sitting in Gini's back yard, I'll have a green slushy thingy please. My vacation isn't over until next Tuesday so I'm still in the partee mood.

Debbie: hope you feel better soon.

momoffuzzyfaces
07-29-2004, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by RICHARD

MOFF,

It was a fun to chat w/you....Arnold says hi!!
On sunday we made Gini pull over and get an order of Onion Rings in your honor....You should have seen her face when I suggested it....
Red Slushie and four catnip teas for you....DONE!

Ah, but weren't they worth the trip? ;)

We have a restaurant in a near by town that slices the onions really thin, then batters them. They are so yummy! Lots better than the big ones.

Rainy day here .... AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!
The cats would like their catnip tea warm today, please. It's also chilly. I need a cherry root beer, please.:D

zippy-kat
07-29-2004, 01:46 PM
Slick, can I have a BIIIGGG cup of your Bailey schtuff? Didja know that the bunny Kelly gave me is named Bailey in your honor?

I am soooo sleepy today, guys.... zzzzzzz.......

RICHARD
07-29-2004, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by lbaker
MarioClone is weary too but LOOK! He's putting on his diaper to meet the REAL DEAL MARIO! How exciting! I do think they will get along well (expecially because my little clone boy still has some cherries in his pocket). *air kiss air kiss*

Funny,
The stock in Depends and Pampers went up...

Green slushie?? DONE!

Slick,

After we dropped you off at the airport we went back to Gini's house. We were putting the tables into the garage when the bells from the church up the street began to ring.

It was like the last bell on the last day of school, you knew that it was over, you wouldn't see your friends for a while, but it also let me know that the next time you'd get together with your friends is right around the corner! We just have to wait 359 days..

Green slushie...DONE!

MOFF,

LOLOLOL,

Gini was a true trooper driving us around...
The mention of onion rings and your name made her face light up!!

Going to California for onion rings is a little crazy...but we never claimed to be sane!!

Cherry root beer and 4 warm catnip teas....DONE!

Zip,

If you are Sleepy-that means that I must be Dopey, Gini can be Doc, Slick is Bashful and Laurie is Happy....

Bailey's??

DONE!

davidpizzica
07-29-2004, 02:26 PM
Hi, everyone! I'll take a green slushy thing! I'm sure the hospital won't make 'em this good!

trayi52
07-29-2004, 02:28 PM
Debbie, I think I read somewhere that you were feeling depressed, I am so sorry that you are feeling that way. I lost track of the thread and want to say I'm sorry for not responding. I hope you start feeling better really soon.

Richard, I really need a nice cold beer right now, and Mario is wanting one too.

DJFyrewolf36
07-29-2004, 03:37 PM
*Skid, scrreeeeech CRASH*

Ow, dumb faulty breaks!

Hi all!! Finally got a chance to stop in today. A strawbery Daquri for me and more of that great catnip tea for Remus.

Ugh, had lunch with the "bosses" today :p could have used a few drinks there!!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
07-29-2004, 03:39 PM
Thanks Willie, I was depressed about Tubby getting old, but if you look for the Tubby's Pram thread, you'll see what brought me out of my doldrums. ;) :D Today I'm just feeling crappy physically, some sort of virus the doc tells me. How's that for a professional opinion? :rolleyes:

I'm glad to see you're feeling better and are back at the bar too, we missed you!

I'll take a Nekkid beer Richard, thanks. :)

Barbara
07-29-2004, 03:55 PM
The art of life these days consists in not feeling depressed even when you are feeling crappy physically, Debbie;)

DJFyrewolf36
07-29-2004, 03:57 PM
Hey Debbie, did you ever decide to get that Pram for Tubby lol?

I hear they have a special 0% financing/cash back deal going on this month :D

davidpizzica
07-29-2004, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom
Thanks Willie, I was depressed about Tubby getting old, but if you look for the Tubby's Pram thread, you'll see what brought me out of my doldrums. ;) :D Today I'm just feeling crappy physically, some sort of virus the doc tells me. How's that for a professional opinion? :rolleyes:

I'm glad to see you're feeling better and are back at the bar too, we missed you!

I'll take a Nekkid beer Richard, thanks. :) Yeah T & P, Very scientific! Also a BIG welcome back to the bar for Willie! I'll have what she's having!

lbaker
07-29-2004, 05:08 PM
ARRRGH ACKKKK! sLICk, YoU shouLd Be here... lots of men bUfF'eD and wEreIng small clOtHes....

slick
07-29-2004, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by lbaker
ARRRGH ACKKKK! sLICk, YoU shouLd Be here... lots of men bUfF'eD and wEreIng small clOtHes....
Ahhhhh, but can they make a good slushy???? That's what counts.

Oh what the heck, I'm on the next plane. :D :D

gini
07-29-2004, 07:57 PM
Slick.......door is open come on back!!

Just a quick drop-in to say hi to everyone and remind Slick and Richard that it was exactly one week ago today that we were celebrating a real honest to goodness Thursday together with a non-cyber drink. (even though we did get kicked out!:D )

I will have a green slushie - oooohhhh Richard makes the best!

MOFF - they asked me to stop for onion rings and I couldn't believe it. But my car's name is Scotty and it said "yeah" turn right here - onion rings - the heck with the upholstery!

Probably won't be back until later on tomorrow - real brother is here in town and boy, try to explain to him what I did last weekend.

And to top it off - he doesn't like cats! HA - Rascal adores him.

Hugs to you all...........wish it was July 22nd all over again.........

slick
07-29-2004, 08:02 PM
I thought of that too Gini. One week ago today at this time I was waiting to board the plane. Next time, I'm putting in a special prayer to God to make the time go slower and I've already told my Boss today that I'm taking next July off as well. :D Now that's planning ahead.

catland
07-30-2004, 10:58 AM
Can I get some of Slick's Kaluha to start the morning?

At least there's not much in the way of cleaning up this week. All of the CA BBQ'rs were too pooped to cause too much destruction here.

T&P - don't know if you ever got your nekkid beer so here goes.
Same to you David - DONE. (I can't believe that Richard never said "done" at the bbq:p )

lb - sounds like we need to cut you off.

Gini - a green slushie for you - sorry its only the cyber kind.

as for you Slick, while you're at it, do you have a "Way-back" machine so that we can all go back in time one week and join all of you at Gini's?

slick
07-30-2004, 11:06 AM
Catland: I can't believe it either. No DONE's out of Richard all weekend. Here's the Bailey's; enjoy! Sure hope you can make it next year.

Yes, if I could I'd go back in time and re-live those 4 days.......

I can just see Gini now :rolleyes: :rolleyes: "Oh no, there's back!!" :D :D

I'm off to do some shopping. It's a long weekend for we BC'ers so the stores will be busy tomorrow. Catch you all later.

momoffuzzyfaces
07-30-2004, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by gini

MOFF - they asked me to stop for onion rings and I couldn't believe it. But my car's name is Scotty and it said "yeah" turn right here - onion rings - the heck with the upholstery!
Onion rings are car friendly, unless you drop them!!!!! ;)

I'm glad Scotty didn't mind! I hope he doesn't smell oniony now!

Another cloudy chilly day (well chilly to ME) here. I want some hot chocolate, please?

lbaker
07-30-2004, 11:50 AM
MOFF
DONE.... :D

gini
07-30-2004, 11:56 AM
I will be taking my brother to the train station soon, but when I return I sure hope this place is still crowded with my friends.

I intend to PARTEE here this afternoon...............it's going to be kinda lonely after last weekend.

But then I checked my fridge and Y E S ..........there is still a bottle of Slick's super duper Bailey's left - and gee........it only lasts three weeks.

To drink? No, I am driving, so I will stick with coffee for now.

DJFyrewolf36
07-30-2004, 12:27 PM
Work is borrrriiinnnngg................

Well the bosses are away so thats a good thing!

I think I'll stay alchohol free for the time being but I could use some of those wonderful onion rings I keep hearing about!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
07-30-2004, 01:09 PM
<waves> Hi everybody! Hope you're all having a good day!

I'll have another coke, the one yesterday was perfect! I'm slowly starting to feel better. Terry said I should call in sick, but I don't have much to do at work today (homework yes, work no) so I said what the heck, why waste a day off, if I'm not feeling good I may as well be at work, right? :rolleyes:

Anyway, Laurie, WHERE ARE YOU?!!? I'm on my way!!! :D

zippy-kat
07-30-2004, 01:24 PM
I am soooo tired today! Something with a double shot of caffiene, please!

For those who are interested, I posted a Zippy-tail under the BBQ thread. Hope Kelly doesn't kill me for it; it was one that we weren't gonna tell! :eek: :o :D

RICHARD
07-30-2004, 01:57 PM
hey everyone,

I am pretty overwhelmed with work...the elves that I hired to help me while I was on vacation split and didn't do a darn thing....

That's what I get for trusting make-believe help.

Cawfee for Gini and double for Zip....

DONE!

T&P,
Coke and a smile!

DONE!

DJ
Onion Rings.

MOFF,

Hot chocolate....

Gosh, Onion rings with MOFF in July '05...that would be fun!

DONE!

I just read thru a few of the BBQ posts....

We had way to much fun to even let the alcohol affect us...there was too much excitement in the air!!!

If anything we were high on adrenaline.

Logan
07-30-2004, 02:45 PM
You were not overwhelmed enough, Richard, to think of me and Helen, and we thank you very much!!!! :) Richard just sent me a "surprise" and I had no idea what to expect!!! Hehehe!!!!! :o

The Laker's t-shirt is very much appreciated by this Laker's fan and her daughter, who has Kobe and Shaq (autographed jersey from Shaq, too), plastered all over her walls!!!! I think this t-shirt will be MINE!!!!! :D :D :D

I'd like the drink of the day or whatever is available. It's Friday and I'm glad!!!! :D

momoffuzzyfaces
07-30-2004, 03:24 PM
Richard saw London,
Richard saw France,
Richard saw Mario's under pants.
Now Richard can truley say he saw it ALL!!!!! :eek: :D

I saw the picture of Richard waving an onion ring about before he did a taste test. It sure looked good from here! (Didn't know I had such good eye sight, did ya?)

I'm off to read Zippy's tail er tale!
Hi Ho! Hi Ho! It's off to read I go......:D

davidpizzica
07-30-2004, 03:25 PM
RICHARD, may I have a DOTD, please? I passed nervous two weeks ago, I'm now into scared stiff!! lol lol

RICHARD
07-30-2004, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by Logan
You were not overwhelmed enough, Richard, to think of me and Helen, and we thank you very much!!!! :) Richard just sent me a "surprise" and I had no idea what to expect!!! Hehehe!!!!! :o

I think this t-shirt will be MINE!!!!! :D :D :D

lol,

You are welcome!!

Told you it was black and strapless!

Something you can wear to LA next year!!

Green Slushie??

DONE!

MOFF,

You know that Onion Rings are the Official Fried Food Snack of Thursdays!!
They are ALL good!
;)

David,

Nervous??

I thought your problem was you KNEE! Then I read you are going into REHAB:confused:

Dont' be scared......Ever heard of Pet Talk Prayers????

Green Slushie!!

DONE!!

trayi52
07-30-2004, 03:51 PM
Hi all, hope you are doing okay! I am beginning to wonder if I am, mentally that is. I think I may be loosing my mind. I posted in the wrong thread, had to go back and delete it. I felt like a raving idiot!

Anywho, David, let us be scared and do the worrying, you just get yourself well, we are going to miss you. Mario, said to tell you to get well fast, that he was going to miss playing cards with you.

I want to try one of those green slushies, and Mario wants a beer, might let him have a taste of my slushie.

By the way, I posted a new picture thread of Mario in pet general, and there is a video too, so go check it out!

wolflady
07-30-2004, 04:27 PM
But then I checked my fridge and Y E S ..........there is still a bottle of Slick's super duper Bailey's left - and gee........it only lasts three weeks.

Goodness, pour me a glass...I'll help you finish that 3rd bottle! It's deeeelicious!! :D

RICHARD
07-30-2004, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by trayi52

I want to try one of those green slushies, and Mario wants a beer, might let him have a taste of my slushie.

By the way, I posted a new picture thread of Mario in pet general, and there is a video too, so go check it out!

Thanks for the photos!!

Green slushie and a beer......Not an EVEN trade for some great "Mario Media" but I am trying!!!!

DONE!

Wolflady,

Next year come down early for FOOD FRIDAY! We were in Gini's kitchen

There was a sample glass of the Bailey's that Gini had.....
we had to pry the glass out of her hand so I could get a taste!!

:eek:

Just kidding..DONE!

wolflady
07-30-2004, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by RICHARD
Wolflady,

Next year come down early for FOOD FRIDAY! We were in Gini's kitchen

There was a sample glass of the Bailey's that Gini had.....
we had to pry the glass out of her hand so I could get a taste!!

Just kidding..DONE!

LOL LOL
Sounds great!! I'll be there with bells on next year for Food Friday!;)

gini
07-30-2004, 05:03 PM
Richard is just being nice and protecting me. Everything he says is true!!

Slick made the batch of Bailey's - gave me a sample glass and you could hear the YUM YUM YUM'S clear up the block!

Share??? I will share most that I have - but this was not one of them.

:D :D :D

I think that everyone getting here for the pre-preparation day is almost a must. The humor and excitement was in the air.

slick
07-30-2004, 05:58 PM
WWWAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
Stop it; you guys are making me want buy another plane ticket and bomb down there this weekend.

I'll definitely arrive a day or two early again next year. You see, it's the anticipation and the build-up to the day that adds to the excitement. Kinda like a good date.

**slaps face**

Sorry, my mind wandered there for a moment.

See Dick
See Slick
See Slick ask Dick for a drink
See Dick run to bar and pour Slick a drink
Happy Slick!

:D :D

wolflady
07-30-2004, 06:14 PM

See Dick
See Slick
See Slick ask Dick for a drink
See Dick run to bar and pour Slick a drink
Happy Slick!

:D :D

;) :D :D LOL LOL

zippy-kat
07-30-2004, 06:18 PM
Can Rusty and Ginger come to cyber Thursdays?

Happy Dogs....:)

slick
07-30-2004, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by zippy-kat
Can Rusty and Ginger come to cyber Thursdays?

Happy Dogs....:)
I don't see why not. After all, if Mario can attend, why not a couple of huggable pups? Did you get my email Zip?

zippy-kat
07-30-2004, 06:26 PM
I don't see why not. After all, if Mario can attend, why not a couple of huggable pups? Did you get my email Zip?

I'll check it now...

wolflady
07-30-2004, 06:28 PM
Hey Zip, where did you get that fabulous ringtone?? :D

zippy-kat
07-30-2004, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by wolflady
Hey Zip, where did you get that fabulous ringtone?? :D

http://www.ringtonejukebox.com/default.asp?adgroup=954

there ya go!
It's cheaper if you buy credits then use them towards the ringtones. :)

gini
07-30-2004, 07:11 PM
Rusty here....................

Hey, where is Richard? Boy I sure could use a good scritching on my rump! I just love that guy!

Ooops, sorry Mario, I didn't mean to hit your beer. My tail is kinda big and I just have to wag it a lot. Life is good.

Oooo..here comes Richard...............gotta run over to him!

wolflady
07-30-2004, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by zippy-kat
http://www.ringtonejukebox.com/default.asp?adgroup=954

there ya go!
It's cheaper if you buy credits then use them towards the ringtones. :)

thank you! :D

RICHARD
07-30-2004, 07:17 PM
Rusty here....................

Hey, where is Richard? Boy I sure could use a good scritching on my rump! I just love that guy!

Ooops, sorry Mario, I didn't mean to hit your beer. My tail is kinda big and I just have to wag it a lot. Life is good.

Oooo..here comes Richard...............gotta run over to him!

Rusty,

My main man......scritch scritch scritch....
What an impact I have on life....:rolleyes:
------------------------------------
A note for the crew.

I was watching some TV the other night and saw a commercial advertising a Mexican made soft drink...

I bought 4 2-liter bottles, two happened to be lemon lime flavored.....After the first taste of the lemon lime flavor I thought to myself....

I wonder what a FIZZY SLUSHIE would taste like.....I'll let you know next week.

I really think CYBER-ALCOHOL is much more potent that the real stuff!!

momoffuzzyfaces
07-31-2004, 10:07 AM
*yawn*
Morning here. I'm hungry for blueberry waffles with lots of syrup.
Anyone else care for some?
Yes, Mario, you can have some too. How bout you get the first one?:D

davidpizzica
07-31-2004, 10:15 AM
MOFF, I'll take the second third and fourth!! YUM.

momoffuzzyfaces
07-31-2004, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by david p
MOFF, I'll take the second third and fourth!! YUM.
To quote our favorite barkeep:

DONE!!!

*Mario, you can have another. Get your fork away from David's waffles!*:D

slick
07-31-2004, 11:01 AM
Good morning everyone. Won't be on Pet Talk much in the next little while. My 95 yr old Auntie Ruth is not doing well (she's had a couple more small strokes) and her daughter, my cousin, is at home dying from brain cancer so I've got some family matters to attend to. I'm picking my Mom up in an hour and taking her over to my cousin's place. The Chaplain is supposed to show up as well. Sorry, don't mean to bring you down. How about I meet you back here next week and all the drinks will be on my tab.

Luv you all
Take care
Slick
xoxo

gini
07-31-2004, 11:06 AM
Slick, we will keep both your Aunt and cousin in our prayers.

Last week I was off to the airport and you were working like a mad woman cleaning up my backyard.

I think I owe you the drinks.

Take good care of YOU!

Hugs from Gini and the orangie gang

MARIO!! Do you have to eat ALL of the pancakes? Quit picking the berries out of them!

momoffuzzyfaces
07-31-2004, 06:18 PM
Well, Mario, here it is Saturday night. What do you want to do? I will admit, I'm getting concerned that my Saturday nights are spent with a monkey lately!

You want to play cards, huh? Only if David plays with us. This is the last round of cards until he gets back. Where did you get the cute visor? Have you been shopping on the tv home shopping channels again? Whose credit card did you use this time?

Why don't you have a beer and play the slots for now. Yes, you can still wear your visor!:D

Corinna
07-31-2004, 07:07 PM
Hi just dropped in to see if you all were still ok from Ginis BBQ. I can't stay long getting ready for a concert tonight. Hubby got tickets to The Little River Band concert . We are going with my daughter and her new hubby.
Oh ya did I mention I got a call last Sunday night from her , I'm going to be a grandma to more than furkids. I'm not sure how i feel about it. There are so many health reasons she shouldn't have kids also they are so broke now. I guess we will see how it goes. Monday she sees a doc and has a blood test for sure. They used a home preg.test .
Got go get ready for the concert . It's been so long since I have gone to one. And yes I know it's an old band but so am I , I guess.