PDA

View Full Version : isaiah

Lillycat
07-28-2004, 06:13 AM
arent you just the movie star tho! you are very striking.....visor and all! congratulations on being dotd!!!

Pam
07-28-2004, 06:29 AM
Dear little Isaiah you have put a smile on my face today! I don't know when I have ever seen such a small hiker :) or one so cute! I love your little visor and your human has really taken a beautiful picture of you in your surroundings. Even though the mountains are awesome they pale in comparison with your cuteness. Congratulations Isaiah on your latest achievement - Dog of the Day!

anna_66
07-28-2004, 08:07 AM
Oh just look at you, you sure make a great accessory to that back pack!
It's no wonder that so many people take your picture, I'm sure if I seen you I'd have to have it too!

I hope you have a wonderful day sweet Isaiah!

pipersmom
07-28-2004, 08:13 AM
Isaiah you are too cute, TOO CUTE!!!

Have a wonderful day sweetie!

LHCamry
07-28-2004, 08:21 AM
Isaiah

What a beautiful baby you are. You are very cute with your visor on. Your mom and dad has to love you and your sister very much to take you on hikes. Glad you made DOTD. Have a great life.:) :) :)

peimom
07-28-2004, 08:49 AM
What a great name for such a little guy......how preciious you are with your visor and backpack! No doubt you and your sister are in great shape with all that hiking (and your mom and dad, too!!). Have a wonderful day today as DOTD!

Buddy Blaze Lover
07-28-2004, 10:18 AM
Wow, what a dog! Isn't backpacking fun?? I love it too! Congrats to DOTD!

~KT and BLAZE~

tatsxxx11
07-28-2004, 11:47 AM
Oh my!!! How adorable can one doggie be!!!:D Isaiah, you are just too cute for words; that visor is a real killer!:D Wow, what a fun filled, adventure packed life you and sister Isabella and your humans lead! Up and down the Shenandoah Valley and beyond, hikers from all over the world smile from ear to ear when they see that awesome backpackin' pupper, Isaiah!:):):) You're so deserving of your celebrity status! It's great to see such a wonderful doggie living such a fabulous life with the best family:) Isaiah, please have your mommy give you and Isabella both, tons of hugs and kisses for me! Congratulations to our most precious Dog of the Day, awesome Isaiah!!! Enjoy your special day of honor Isaiah! And here's to clocking many, many more miles on that pawdometer, hiking the country with your pack! You're the best:D

Daisy and Delilah
07-28-2004, 12:08 PM
Hello Mr. Cutie Pie Chi Guy!!! We can't get over what a sporty boy you are!! A backpacker!!! We know how fun chihuahuas are because we are really fun so we really can relate to how much your humans enjoy you and Isabella. Is Isabella a chihuahua too? What lucky parents to have 2 cutie pie companions to pal around with. We can't stop smiling at how cute this whole group must be!!! Please post more pics. Such seasoned travelers!! We love the visor-what the heck....we love everything about you and the beautiful location in the picture. We all wish we could go backpacking with you!!! Could we all come along?

Hi, this is D and D's Mom. Oh Isaiah, you look so much like Delilah but she is different shades of brown. You have her big ears too. You are so cute!!! We all love you!

Ok Isaiah. Congratulations on being our special DOTD super duper chihuahua!! We hope you and your family have many many more years together backpacking and having fun. Please kiss Isabella for us and both of you continue to love your life like we do!!!:D :D

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny, Cloudy, Florida:cool: :confused: :cool:

Jax
07-28-2004, 02:07 PM
Awww, what a darling little happy camper you are Isaiah!! You look like you're having the time of your life in the Appalachias! i just love that cool visor. Congrats for being Our Adooorable Dog of the Day! :) :D :)

sabies
07-28-2004, 07:38 PM
Congratulations on being dog of the day Isaiah! You are so cute in your back pack! I hope Sadie and I run into you on a trail some time.