PDA

View Full Version : What a great website!

lexibent
07-27-2004, 11:50 PM
I don't know where to post this, but it has to be said...
What a wonderful website! I happened across it by accident tonight, and have been reading all of your posts for the past hour! It is so nice to find a forum of caring, responsible pet owners. This may sound strange, but it kind of restores my faith in humanity. Constantly hearing about abused and neglected animals on the news has left me really angry and depressed, but it is good to see a community of caring people!

I'm sure I'll be back here often. I love to hear, and tell stories about crazy cat antics.

Here's a picture of my babies. Bentley Jones is the black one (almost 2 years old) and Alexis (Lexi) Lynn is the grey one (Just had her first birthday).

jazzcat
07-28-2004, 12:30 AM
A big hearty welcome to PT!!!! You are right, this is a great website!

Your cats are gorgeous! Bentley is so handsome and Lexi is gorgeous (I have a thing for gray cats even though I yet to own one).:D That's a great picture.

I hope we will get to see and hear more about your beautiful furbabies.

I have three cats and a dog as you can see in my signature below and I love to show pictures of them. That is one thing here, we LOVE pictures.

Hope to see you around soon and often!

davidpizzica
07-28-2004, 12:33 AM
Lexibent, a BIG WELCOME to PT!! My name is david p and I live in Pittsburgh, Pa. I have two spoiled rotten kitties (I think they own me!) Nikki, a 3 y.o. tuxedo kitty, and Daisy, a 15 m.o. tortie. Lexibent, you will love it here. We are a group of dedicated animal lovers and everyone here loves animals. We're also a fun loving bunch as you will find out!! This site is VERY addictive! I'm sure I will see a lot of posts coming from Kansas!!

AmberLee
07-28-2004, 01:53 AM
Lexibent,

Welcome to Pet Talk! You have lovely cats.

Your Lexi reminds me very much of my sweet Sassafras Root "Sassy" who has gone on to the Rainbow Bridge -- she is very lovely.

Do tell us more of your sweet duo, please.

My current two are Perspicacity Purrsonality "Cassy" who was littermate with Sassy. Cass just turned 5 earlier this month. He is the silver grey swirled tabby in my avatar. Lady Olivia d'Flufferuni "Livvy" is a few months older and is a Siamese-Maine Coon-Ragdoll? mix.

I can babble about my sweeties for hours, so I'll force myself to shut up now. Just hope that you feel welcome here and visit us again soon.

Amber L.

catcrazylady
07-28-2004, 05:38 AM
Welcome to PT Lexibent!!! This is a great place full of spoiled rotten (rightly so) kitties! Your two are very pretty!! They compliment each other so well! We would love to hear about and see more of them.
I am slave to the ten below in my signature and wish I had room for more!http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

chrangharris
07-28-2004, 06:28 AM
Welcome! Your babies are so beautiful! I especially like Bentley. We also have a black kitty named Ezzie- she runs the roost!

Killearn Kitties
07-28-2004, 07:20 AM
Welcome to the best site on the web! :D :D

Your cats are GORGEOUS. What an adorable picture. Do you have any more pictures for us?

aki
07-28-2004, 08:45 AM
Welcome Lexi!! I have a cat named Chuck that is my baby boy. I also have a sweet little chihuahua named Nina that is his sister.
Welcome to PT! I know you will love it here!
:D

catmandu
07-28-2004, 08:47 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk,to Livvy,Cassy,and thier Meow Mom,from All The Cats,at the Found Cat Hotel,and the Feeder!

CatDad
07-28-2004, 08:52 AM
Welcome to PT!!!

It really is a great place and I know that you will enjoy it here. Great picture, your kitties are beautiful. If you have been reading the site you know that pictures are a must if you have them.:)

Looking forward to hearing and seeing more from you and the kitties.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
07-28-2004, 09:31 AM
I'm in love! Just look at that big black boy Bentley! As you can see in my avatar and siggy, I've got Tubby who is my big black boy. :D

And Lexi has the look of the perfect little princess that I'm sure she is. Does she happen to be a daddy's girl? My little princess - Peanut - is very much a daddy's girl.

Welcome to PT! Can't wait to hear and see more of your babies! :D

sirrahbed
07-28-2004, 09:36 AM
Welcome to PT!!! I bet you will love it here! I always tell new folks that this place should come with an addiction warning:D It IS a great place to be and full of friendly and wonderful people. That picture of your Bentley Jones and Alexis Lynn is stunning!! Both cats are just gorgeous and that photo looks like a calendar shot:) The two compliment each other so well. It will be fun to hear more about them. My three are below.
Again, welcome!!!

DJFyrewolf36
07-28-2004, 09:37 AM
Welcome to PT, lexi!!!

Im Kristina, owned by Remus (cat), Cleo and Rogue (rats). You can see them in my signature!

Your furbabies are quite adorable! Very nice pic of them! As people said before, pictures are a must here!

Equus217
07-28-2004, 09:40 AM
:D :D
WELCOME TO PT!!!
Your babies both are absolutely beautiful! I hope we can see many more pictures of them soon! Again, welcome, I don't think you'll find a better bunch of people....and like I know has been mentioned already, you will become addicted! :rolleyes:

Randi
07-28-2004, 10:05 AM
Welcome to PT, Lexibent! :) I'm, sure you'll love it here.

What a wonderful picture of Bentley Jones and Lexi. They are gorgeous! Hope to hear more about them and see their pictures too.

I'm the mom of Fister, he's 8 years old and lived in out backyard for the first year, until we enticed him up in out flat. Now, he hardly never goes out. You can see him in my avatar.

lexibent
07-28-2004, 03:22 PM
Thanks for the great welcome! As I said last night, you all sure seem like a fabulous bunch of people. I've noticed the site becoming addictive, but I've gotten some good info and good laughs from reading it, so I guess it's not too bad of an addiction!

Thanks again. You guys rock!

Stacie

Barbara
07-28-2004, 03:33 PM
Welcome Stacie! Of course we want to see you around often as your furkids are adorable!

My two cat boys are Filou and Tigris. Filou is an Aby and Tigris (who is in my avatar) is half Aby, half Siberian. My first cat Grisette was a rescued feral- but she looked like Lexi:)

rg_girlca
07-28-2004, 04:38 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk Stacie.
What a gorgeous picture of your beautiful furbabies.:)
Looking forward to hearing more from you and of course, seeing more pics of Bentley Jones and Alexis Lynn. Oh and by the way,
a belated Happy 1st Birthday Lexis Lynn.:D

catnapper
07-28-2004, 04:58 PM
Welcome to PT!!!

It Is the best place on the web! Its thouroughly addicted, so get used to the idea that housework will pile up because you'll be on here all the time! :D LOL

I'm Kim and have a big lovable dog named Nicki, and two demanding and equally lovable cats named Allen and Pouncer. All three are in my signature below. (Allen is the orangie, Pouncer is the grey tabby)