PDA

View Full Version : Anybody up for another piercing thread?

Sirrahsim
07-27-2004, 09:55 PM
What do you have? What do you want? Why did you get x, y, or z pierced? that sort of thing:) If you aren't pierced, is there a reason?

I have two piercings in each ear lobe that I got done because I wanted to wear pretty earrings and they made me feel older:rolleyes: I had the upper cartilage in my ear pierced, but let that one close up because it was uncomfortable to sleep on. My most recent and most daring piercing is my tongue! I wanted my tongue pierced for YEARS, but my parents said that I couldn't get it done until I was someone else's "problem". (they said this in a nice way) When I got married and moved her to Japan I forgot about it for a while until some of the people my hubby knows over here decided that they wanted some piercings done. I got about a 2 day notice and decided I would go for it:) I love it sooooooo much and I am so proud of myself that I did it. (and soooo glad that the military covers my medical *and* dental):D :D :D
How about you?

Kfamr
07-27-2004, 09:57 PM
I really want my bottom lip pierced. To the side or something.

And my nose, a small stud in my nose. I'd like my ears guaged as well, just for tiny plugs, cause I'm afraid of earrings and possibly pulling them out ;x

I don't have any at all.

slleipnir
07-27-2004, 09:58 PM
I'm odd. I have no piercings and I currently don't want any.

Kater
07-27-2004, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by slleipnir
I'm odd. I have no piercings and I currently don't want any.
We can be odd together! I'm the same way. :)

molucass
07-27-2004, 10:00 PM
I only have my tongue pierced.. I got it done 3 days after my 18th birthday (since you have to be 18 to have it pierced). I had wanted it done forever, and it was a birthday present to myself.

I had early dismissal after school, and one of my friends went with me.. :) I was so surprised that it didn't hurt at all! It only hurt a few days afterwards.

I kind of want to get my eyebrow and maybe my lip pierced, but thats it... :)

Ohh, and my ears are pierced, even though I don't wear earrings.:p

Tiah
07-27-2004, 10:01 PM
My nose is peirced, I also have two holes in my ears.

GoldenRetrLuver
07-27-2004, 10:03 PM
I don't have any piercings. Not really big on getting them for myself, but I have tons of friends that do have them on different parts of their body, and they look great.

I DO however, want to get a tattoo when I'm older. Maybe more than one. ;) But, that's a different thread. He he.

almamee
07-27-2004, 10:04 PM
I have 3 , 2 on my left ear and 1 on my right ear.

RubyMutt
07-27-2004, 10:04 PM
Mine are pretty boring :o

I have 4 lobe piercings (two in each) and my navel pierced. I used to have my tragus (http://www.bmezine.com/pierce/01-ear/trag001.html) pierced (I LOVED that piercing), but it migrated out :( I've been too chicken to get it redone since that the was most painful experience I've ever been through (even hurt more than my tattoos). A couple other piercings I would like are my nose and smiley (http://www.bmezine.com/pierce/05-lips/scrump001.html), but that would be a problem where I work :(

sirrahbed
07-27-2004, 10:12 PM
yeah, I just had my navel pierced last week- right over from my skull tattoo. I think I will have my tongue done next. I can't wait to show THAT to my daughter - you know - clank it around my teeth and all that! Oh yeah and I have a stud in my nostril. It's way cool.:p

Tonya
07-27-2004, 10:15 PM
I had my tongue and nose pierced before. I took them out a long time ago. My belly button has been pierced since I was 15. I tried to take it out when I was pregnant with Jaden, but it wouldn't close up. So, 11 years later, I still have it. I have a bunch of piercings on my ears but I only wear earrings in the first hole. I want to get a little stud in my nose but I have to wait until my husband gets over my most recent tattoo. (I gotta new one, I'll have to show you guys when I get my camera back.)

binka_nugget
07-27-2004, 10:20 PM
I have three in each ear.

I'd love to get my eyebrow pierced as well as my tongue, lip and nose. I've found a great piercer but I'm still saving up since they charge quite a bit. I'm planning on getting my eyebrow done once I have enough. If I ever gather enough courage, maybe I'll get my tongue pierced as well.

The only thing that has stopped me so far is the fear of scars. I'm sure when I'm 60, I won't have my piercings in anymore.. I'd rather not be a granny with piercing scars all over my face. :p

My Peanuts
07-27-2004, 10:28 PM
I have 6 total, all in my ears. My ears are double pierced and my right has two cartilage piercing.
My brother just got his nose done, but it keeps falling out. I was going to go with him and get one too, but he is having so much trouble that I changed my mind.

jazzcat
07-27-2004, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by sirrahbed
yeah, I just had my navel pierced last week- right over from my skull tattoo. I think I will have my tongue done next. I can't wait to show THAT to my daughter - you know - clank it around my teeth and all that! Oh yeah and I have a stud in my nostril. It's way cool.:p
ROFLOL!!!!!!! Debbie, don't you find the stud in the nostril gets itchy?? LOL!!!:D

popcornbird
07-27-2004, 10:32 PM
I have always wondered how people with studs in their nostril blow their nose when they have a cold. Doesn't it HURT? :p

I have one piercing in each ear lobe (just the normal ones everyone has), and wouldn't ever want any more. I like ear piercings, but that's it. I can't imagine having piercings in any other part.

MariaM
07-27-2004, 10:41 PM
I have 2 holes, thats it. Just the normal peircing for the ears. My mom won't let me get any more done, but I'd like to get 2 more, and then one cartilage. I also would like my belly button peirced, but I don't think anything else.

Lillycat
07-28-2004, 06:41 AM
hmmmmmmmm

dukedogsmom
07-28-2004, 07:20 AM
I would love to have my nose done but with my job, I can't. Can't have anything visible, you know. Some of you might want to consider that when getting them done. I know they can always be taken out, though.

sirrahbed
07-28-2004, 09:11 AM
Ok got my tongue done this morning:D Its really cool but I can't get my skull and crossbones glow-in-the-dark stud for another 8 weeks!!! While I was there, I let them do my eyebrow tto. Why not? I mean, I am about to turn 49 years old *again* and I want my daughter, Sirrahsim to think I am cool like her:D Besides, I think they look great! Well, I won't be able to eat much for the next two months and I talk funny, but thats OK, I have been meaning to diet anyway. I can hardly wait to start clanging this ball around on my $5000 orthodontically straightened teeth! I'll be careful not to chip any though! I won't do it in public either. Only around my kids when I want to really irritate them:p I LOVE my tongue piercing!! Want some pictures? The belly button piercing I got last week is pretty cool too. I put in a sun barbell and all my stretchmarks just look perfect with it! Sorta like natural extensions of the sunrays ya know??:D

Next off - I am getting more tattoos!! Yeah!!!

PS - Jazzcat - yes the nose stud IS itchy sometimes and makes it hard to blow my nose but I just clean it off regurly and spin it around when it itches, no problem!

I am NEVER getting Y pierced though!:eek: X and Z is enough.

Tiah
07-28-2004, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by popcornbird
I have always wondered how people with studs in their nostril blow their nose when they have a cold. Doesn't it HURT? :p

Popcornbird,
It doens't hurt at all! I have absolutley no problems at all with it. You can not even feel it when you sneeze.

catlover4ever
07-28-2004, 09:52 AM
My first ear piercing was at age 5, I'm 33 right now and I had a total of 10 piercings in each ear by the time I was 13. I had a cartilage piercing like Missy did and I too found it very painful to sleep on so I let it close up. I also closed up 7 more of the holes, so right now I only have 3 piercings in each ear that I wear right now. I do plan on having 2 more of the old holes reopened...I just have not gotten around to doing it.

IF I had a "body" I would have my navel done and if I were a little younger I would have my eyebrow done, my lower lip and my tongue. And to go a little off subject...if I were younger and had a body I would have a tatoo at the base of my back and around my ankle.

Samantha Puppy
07-28-2004, 10:01 AM
I have two holes in each ear, but I'm currently letting the second holes heal up. I hardly ever wear earrings in them and when I do, they're just little gold studs or small gemstone studs. I figured, what's the point?

I'd kind of like to have my belly button pierced, but I'm too afraid of needles and pain. In addition to that, I'm closer to having a baby than I was before and I have a feeling that having a belly button ring on an expanding belly is not a good idea...

anna_66
07-28-2004, 10:01 AM
Now I only have my ears pierced (3 in each ear-but I usually only wear earrings in 1:o ).

I did have a nose piercing that I truly loved, but when I started my job I had to get rid of it:(

And I also had my right ear cartildge pierced, but found it too uncomfortable and let it close.

I also had my bellybutton pierced, but unfortunately I was filling up the car & gas spurted out onto my stomach. Then it got infected and I've never redone it.

I would love to have my eyebrow pierced.

bluekat
07-28-2004, 10:39 AM
I love piercings. But.....I don't have ANY:o :p LOL. I'm too afraid to get even my ears done! But I really want to have earrings. I really wish I had gotten them done when I was still very little. But I'm very afraid of pain now...so. I hope to get them done before summer ends though. I don't know if that'll happen for sure lol.
If I do get my ears done, I think in a couple more years I'll have more;):D I want to get my belly and my nose maybe...and also one more on each ear.

dukedogsmom
07-28-2004, 10:42 AM
catlover4ever, I'd be the same way! I don't see that happening any time soon, though.

Nomilynn
07-28-2004, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by binka_nugget
I have three in each ear.

I'd love to get my eyebrow pierced as well as my tongue, lip and nose. I've found a great piercer but I'm still saving up since they charge quite a bit. I'm planning on getting my eyebrow done once I have enough. If I ever gather enough courage, maybe I'll get my tongue pierced as well.

The only thing that has stopped me so far is the fear of scars. I'm sure when I'm 60, I won't have my piercings in anymore.. I'd rather not be a granny with piercing scars all over my face. :p

Are you going to West Coast? We should go together - I want to have my navel done!! :D They are spendy but it's worth it, considering how professional they are.

I would like to have my lower lip done off to the right side but I won't do that until I know I'm in a career where I won't get fired. When I own my own vet clinic, I'll get pierced wherever I like!! :p

Right now, I have 4 lobe piercings in my left ear, my left eyebrow, 3 lobes in my right ear and a right cartilage. I'm not convinced I'm done in the ears, and I'm also considering another, smaller hoop in my eyebrow next to the one I already have.

binka_nugget
07-28-2004, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by Nomilynn
Are you going to West Coast? We should go together - I want to have my navel done!! :D They are spendy but it's worth it, considering how professional they are.

I'm thinking about going to Sacred Heart (http://www.sacredhearttattoo.ca/) on Davie. I asked on an LJ community and almost everyone seemed to love them. They're a lot closer to me..LOL. They charge more though.

When I save enough money, I'll send you a PM or something. :D Maybe having another person with me won't allow me to chicken out LOL.

heinz57_79
07-28-2004, 01:12 PM
I'm definitely more of a tattoo person than a piercing person, but I do have 2, besides the regular ear piercings. I have my tongue and my belly button... NEVER AGAIN! NO MORE PIERCINGS!! ugh... both experiences were horrible! My tongue took WEEKS to heal. I lost so much weight cuz all i could eat were popsicles and ramen as long as I didn't try to chew it. It was terrible!! And my belly button... I got my gecko tattoo on my pelvis and my belly pierced within 5 minutes of each other. The piercing went fine, but when he went to put the jewelery through, it got stuck and he had to force it through... I had blood coursing down my stomach, I was holding my then-gf's hand, with HUGE crocodile tears rolling down my face. I was miserable for months! It was only last year that I was able to change the jewelery cuz I was chicken. :)

I think i'll stick to tattoos, thank you. :D

joanofark
07-28-2004, 06:59 PM
I only have my ears peirced once. But I want to get one more on each side and thats it! I couldent stand to have them anywere else.

apcrs5122
07-28-2004, 09:32 PM
I've got 2 piercings in each ear, and that's all my mom will let me get until I'm 18 and spending my own money:rolleyes: But....when I can I'm getting my belly button pierced, and a cartildge piercing in one of my ears (don't know which, but I've got a while to decide:p). I really like tounge piercings, but I'm scared of the pain, and infection, not to mention my mom when she found out!:eek: She would kill me if I ever got my tounge pierced after all the money that's been put into my teeth. Who knows though?:) I also am considering tattoos, but that's a ways off;)

Nomilynn
07-29-2004, 01:01 AM
Originally posted by binka_nugget
I'm thinking about going to Sacred Heart (http://www.sacredhearttattoo.ca/) on Davie. I asked on an LJ community and almost everyone seemed to love them. They're a lot closer to me..LOL. They charge more though.

When I save enough money, I'll send you a PM or something. :D Maybe having another person with me won't allow me to chicken out LOL.

You might want to check out Next too. They are right downtown and apparently are really good. They have a good reputation.

Felicia's Mom
07-29-2004, 12:39 PM
My ears were peirced once. I haven't worn earrings for a long time. So the holes are probably closed up.

*LabLoverKEB*
07-29-2004, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by Kater
We can be odd together! I'm the same way. :)

Can I be odd with you?:D Although my ears are pierced, no bid deal!

lovemyshiba
07-29-2004, 04:25 PM
My mother had my ears pierced when I was just 3, and I still have them. When I was a little older, I had second holes added. Then I got a third in one ear. Then I was dating a guy who's mom had a salon, and I had her do my ear up top. I have since let all of those close up, and just wear earrings in my first holes.

When I was 18, I went to the beach with a group of friends, and we all decided to have our navels pierced. I still have that, although not the original piercing, I had to have it redone. About 5 years ago I decided I wanted to get my tongue pierced, so I have that done too.
I had no problems with any of my piercings, and was out eating steak the day after I had my tongue pierced.

Rhodie
07-29-2004, 04:30 PM
I have my ears pierced twice and my cartilidge pierced. I also have my belly button pierced. I used to have my eyebrow pierced but I let that close up about two days after I got it done lol.:o

sirrahbed
08-20-2004, 08:31 PM
Hey Missy! How come I haven't heard from you? Aren't you excited about my body piercing?? You aren't mad at me are you:o If you are, I better not tell you what I got pierced next. Why do you have to be so square?:rolleyes: I mean, I am an adult! I am going to keep it from PawPaw though. He is almost 80 and you know those older generation folks. He just doesn't know how cool it is:p

dappledoxie
08-20-2004, 08:44 PM
I've got 3 holes in each lobe and 2 on my left cartilage. I also have my belly button pierced. I want to get an industrial piercing in my right ear but right now I don't have the cash lol!

I also have two tattos, a pegaus and a swirly thing :D I also want more tattoos :D lol

catcrazylady
08-20-2004, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by sirrahbed
Ok got my tongue done this morning:D Its really cool but I can't get my skull and crossbones glow-in-the-dark stud for another 8 weeks!!! While I was there, I let them do my eyebrow tto. Why not? I mean, I am about to turn 49 years old *again* and I want my daughter, Sirrahsim to think I am cool like her:D Besides, I think they look great! Well, I won't be able to eat much for the next two months and I talk funny, but thats OK, I have been meaning to diet anyway. I can hardly wait to start clanging this ball around on my $5000 orthodontically straightened teeth! I'll be careful not to chip any though! I won't do it in public either. Only around my kids when I want to really irritate them:p I LOVE my tongue piercing!! Want some pictures? The belly button piercing I got last week is pretty cool too. I put in a sun barbell and all my stretchmarks just look perfect with it! Sorta like natural extensions of the sunrays ya know??:D

Next off - I am getting more tattoos!! Yeah!!!

PS - Jazzcat - yes the nose stud IS itchy sometimes and makes it hard to blow my nose but I just clean it off regurly and spin it around when it itches, no problem!

I am NEVER getting Y pierced though!:eek: X and Z is enough.

ROFLMBO!!! You are being so ignored!!!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

dogs_4_me
08-20-2004, 11:23 PM
lol i am the biggest chicken, i dont have ANY peircings..lol i want to get the normal ear peircing done but i too scared :rolleyes: lol:p

Aspen and Misty
08-21-2004, 12:21 AM
I also have NO piercings, and I WANT to get my ears pierced SOOOO bad!! ::Crys:: I WANT MY EARS DONE.

But I'm to chicken :rolleyes:

Ash

BCBlondie
08-21-2004, 02:34 AM
I have three piercings in each ear (including one cartilage piercing). I almost got two more :p I also want a nose piercing.. just a little stud on the side of my nose. That's about as far as I will go.. I wouldn't ever get a tongue, belly, lip, or eyebrow piercing...

swimma253
08-21-2004, 09:33 AM
I dont have any.... lol. Not even my ears. And I personally dont want any others in any other places. Some of the places they put piercing gross me out! The only place that doesnt bother me is ears and belly button... :p

chrissycat21
08-21-2004, 09:50 AM
I just have one hole in each ear....I got them done when I was three because I wanted my ears pierced SO bad so my mom finally took me. Than they closed up and I got them re pierced again when I was 5 or 6.

I want to have my ears pierced a second time, but for now I rarley even wear earings!