PDA

View Full Version : Does your dog/s roll after having a bath?

GoldenRetrLuver
07-27-2004, 09:41 PM
Pointless post, I know, but I was bored.. :p

Does your dog roll around after having a bath?

Molly does. After her bath, she likes to run through the bushes, and when she gets inside the house, she immediately rolls on the carpet making "sound effects". I call it "Collie chatter". ;)

Daisy rolls on the grass after her bath, making all sorts of weird twists and turns, but she doesn't make any noise. :p

binka_nugget
07-27-2004, 09:43 PM
Both of my boys do but Kai goes completely nuts after a bath. I have to make sure the backdoor is closed because if not, he likes to go outside and roll in the dirt. :rolleyes:

Amber
07-27-2004, 09:48 PM
I just gave Elvis a bath a bit ago, and he rolls all over the carpet. Katie is CRAZy after a bath. She runs and rolls everywhere!

Toller 42
07-27-2004, 09:59 PM
They don't roll but they do run around the house like maniacs for about an hour!:)

Tonya
07-27-2004, 10:09 PM
I don't wash Dusty and Roxy often. They normally go to the groomers if they need a bath.

But Sarah, I have to wash her at least twice a week. She goes psycho. She rolls and drags her body all over the house after the bath making little grunting sounds.

sirrahved
07-27-2004, 10:38 PM
After Muffin's bath this past week she rolled in the kitty litter! She dug in it so much with her nose that she got a scab:rolleyes: I don't feel very sorry for her.

jazzcat
07-27-2004, 10:47 PM
Yes Disney begs and begs to go outside after a bath so she can run through stuff and get dirty again. I don't let her go so she has to settle on rolling in her blanket in her bed.

Dogz
07-27-2004, 11:49 PM
Prince doesn't roll after he gets a bath. He's just happy to be over with and is ready to play.

Right away when Digger and Chubby get done with their bath, they roll around.

Otis doesn't roll. After he is let out of the bathroom, he races around the house. He jumps up on the couch and scratches the couch and his face. :p

Uabassoon
07-28-2004, 12:24 AM
Missy used to go nuts after I would bathe her. I would always close up the doggie door before I bathed her, right after the shower she would run to get and be so mad it was closed because she couldn't roll around in the dirt. Then she would roll all around the house like mad.

LuckiLab03
07-28-2004, 03:41 AM
Riley doesn't roll after getting a bath but she does act really hyper and runs around the house like crazy (orbiting).

Pam
07-28-2004, 06:14 AM
Bella doesn't roll but she runs right over to my bed and rubs her face all along the sides of the bed on the comforter while still shaking herself and being just generally silly.

Ripley goes into "hyper mode" and grabs one of his toys and starts throwing them up in the air and running around. He acts this way first thing in the morning too after he has been outside.

dukedogsmom
07-28-2004, 07:25 AM
No but we don't have a fenced in yard. However, in my very unwise days of letting him run loose, he would run circles around the house. Was fun to watch. Now he just runs in the house. I get him all wired up, too.

Samantha Puppy
07-28-2004, 07:49 AM
Samantha rolls and twists. She looks like she's having a seizure! She hates getting baths but I do think she enjoys going nuts afterwards.

anna_66
07-28-2004, 08:28 AM
Neither of the girls really roll.
But Angus, when he was young he used to take off flying and would dive and hit the ground so hard and roll like crazy! It was one of the funniest things to watch!

swimma253
07-28-2004, 08:37 AM
YES!!! lol Meeka more likes to run the roll around but she just goes nuts after a bath! lol

Canis Amicus
07-28-2004, 09:07 AM
Rex does not roll after a bath.

Tina
07-28-2004, 06:01 PM
Yes, they both roll after having a bath and go crazy running around the house.:rolleyes:

ParNone
07-28-2004, 06:11 PM
Murph rubs his face and body on the nearest towel. He'd probably roll in the grass, if he had access to it after a bath. I don't let him out until he's dry.

Oz and Gully just frantically start licking their legs, like they've been contaminated.

Par...

KYS
07-28-2004, 08:26 PM
Does my dog roll!!!!

They roll all over the grass and the dirt. :rolleyes:

Cookiebaker
07-28-2004, 08:28 PM
Our pups going zooming pell-mell around and through the house banging into walls, rubbing up against the couch, their beds, blankets. I think it's cause they want their STINK back!! :rolleyes: :D

K9soul
07-29-2004, 04:59 PM
As you know from the pictures I posted a few days ago, both of mine love to roll after baths :p