PDA

View Full Version : Marley's 1st Vet Appointment

Erika
07-27-2004, 07:09 PM
We took Marley to the vet today and they loved her. They said she looked like a great match for Nikki, which she is. Marley wasn't scared of any of the dogs there, and she even made friends with the cat-in-residence. She got poked a lot and got worm medicine. She also tested negative for leukemia. She has to go back in a month for her second booster and to get fixed. But then she can go outside with Koko. She is so jeaulous of him because he can leave when he wants. The vet also approximated Marley's age to be about 12 weeks. Besides the car ride, which Marley complained about, all went well on her first trip to the white coats. :)

jazzcat
07-27-2004, 07:38 PM
I've been wondering how little Marley was doing. Glad she did well at the white coats and got a good report.

We need some Marley pictures, please??!!

Erika
07-28-2004, 11:45 AM
After Maley got her shots, the vet said that she might be depressed for a while. I think she was. Usually, she runs all over the place and plays with everything. However, she stayed in the exact same spot on my bed from 7pm last night until noon today. When she finally got up, she seemed okay, but she didn't play with anything.

I will try to post pics of her soon.

jazzcat
07-28-2004, 08:44 PM
Aww, poor Marley. I hope she is feeling better now. I took my Dad's cat in for her shots today and she usually drags around for a day or two afterwards. When we got back home she was looking at me like I was the wicked witch. Hope her memory is short, LOL!

Can't wait to see pictures!

Felicia's Mom
07-28-2004, 08:47 PM
I'm glad the vet visit was a good one.:)