PDA

View Full Version : Chuck Boxing

aki
07-27-2004, 09:23 AM
I was re-organizing my filing cabinet, and one of the boxes from the file folders fell on the floor. Of course, Chuck had to cram his butt in there! LOL I don't know how he fit!
:eek:

aki
07-27-2004, 09:25 AM
Here is right after he stole my daughter's bean bag chair when she went to the bathroom! She came back and he was giving her this look. LOL

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
07-27-2004, 09:52 AM
"MY beanbag chair, you go somewhere else!" :D

And it always amazes me how cats can get themselves into such tiny things like boxes or baskets. :D

DJFyrewolf36
07-27-2004, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom
"MY beanbag chair, you go somewhere else!" :D

And it always amazes me how cats can get themselves into such tiny things like boxes or baskets. :D

His box too!! Remus does this...its like "Well you decided to move, now you have to deal with the concequences!"

Great pix, thought from the titile of the thread the kitty was beating someone up!

catmandu
07-28-2004, 08:40 AM
Actually Chuck,is doing you a Big Favor,as I ahve read that tjose Bean Bag Chairs,are not good for your spine! Hero Chuck,the Concerned Cat!

CatDad
07-28-2004, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by catmandu
Actually Chuck,is doing you a Big Favor,as I ahve read that tjose Bean Bag Chairs,are not good for your spine! Hero Chuck,the Concerned Cat!
Yea, that's it. Chuck was, just umm.....saving you from the problems that the bean bag chair will cause you.:D

I always look forward to pictures of Chuck, Thanks!:)

jazzcat
07-29-2004, 12:12 AM
Ah Chuck you are such a cutie and you look smashing in that blue bean bag chair!

Tonya
07-29-2004, 12:15 AM
Silly Chuck! You are gonna get a square butt laying in them boxes like that!