PDA

View Full Version : Another Cat Parteee

catmandu
07-27-2004, 09:16 AM
On August the Third,this time for our Feeder,and Guardians 54th Birthday.That really is old,and our Dad,is slowing down,a bit,but still bringsd us,lots of Food,and hugs us a lot! And we know that he provides,for the Strays ,on the porch,as Two of Us,used to be,in that Situation.He is not a waelthy Man,Or Handsome,or Smart,but when we are Hungry,He Feeds Us,and when we are lonely,he pets us,and gets out Our Cat Toys. And If we make a mess,he cleans it up.WE LOVE Him,and He Loves Us,and he Loves it,when YOU all come,and visit The Found CAT HOTEL!NEW TIOYS<MORE FOOD!And MALL INVASION THREE!COME ONE,COME ALL!

DJFyrewolf36
07-27-2004, 12:06 PM
Happy early B Day Catmandu! And a big Meeeeoooowwwwweerrr from Remus for your special day!

sirrahbed
07-27-2004, 12:59 PM
Do I have to say this again?? I happen to think Gary is quite handsome;) Maybe he just wants to hear it again:D
Happy Birthday!!!

catmandu
07-28-2004, 08:38 AM
Thank You,for the compliment Debbie,I am blushing! I hope taht your Cats can make the Paertee,as The Found Cats have been pooling thier allowances,for a Big Cat Surprise!

jazzcat
07-30-2004, 10:58 AM
Hey Gary! Ripley, Jazz and Scout want to come and Disney wants to know if dogs are allowed.

I bet a birthday party at the Found Cat Hotel is fun!!