PDA

View Full Version : Where do you want to go???

Aspen and Misty
07-26-2004, 08:55 PM
My dad came home and he got 1 free round trip flight with his frequent flier miles and another free round trip flight for giving up his seat to someone who wanted it on a already full airplane.

So my dad came home and said "Where do you want to go?" and I said "To Findley Ohio for the next PT meeting!" He said "Thats within driving distance!" (lol!!!) So then I said "California" and he said "Ok!!!!" (I have been wanting to go there for 2 years now!)

So we are planning a trip to california!! YAY!! I can't wait :D were not sure where we will go or when (maybe next summer??) My dad is going to try to save up his Frequent flyer miles and get another ticket or two, but he doesn't fly that much so I dunno! But I hope so!!

Where would you go if you could go anywhere with a free flight??

The only places we were aloud to fly to useing the free ticket he got were- Canda, Puerto Rico and Almost anywhere in the USA.

Ashley :)

GoldenRetrLuver
07-26-2004, 08:59 PM
How cool!

Why would you want to come to Cali? :p

MariaM
07-26-2004, 08:59 PM
I'd go to New Zealand!

Amber
07-26-2004, 09:00 PM
Wow! California! Sounds Exciting, hope you guys have fun! :D

If I could go anywhere it would be New York or Massachusetes(sp) and California!

Kfamr
07-26-2004, 09:04 PM
Pleasant Grove, Utah!

Dogz
07-26-2004, 09:10 PM
Florida, California, Hawaii... somewhere warm. :p

Miss Meow
07-26-2004, 09:12 PM
Gini's BBQ next year! :D

Aspen and Misty
07-26-2004, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by GoldenRetrLuver

Why would you want to come to Cali? :p

Because I have been DIEING to go to Moorepark or EATM. I want to take a 1 week class

Our Junior Zoo Program starts June 21st, and runs through August 13th.

Camp is one-week long, and is a junior zookeeping program. Children spend the week learning the different aspects of animal care, using our zoo as a classroom. Focus is on feeding, cleaning, training & animals shows. Animal contact is limited to ensure the safest possible experience, BUT the children are surrounded by animals all-week.

Children will feed, observe training, practice wildlife presentations using live animals, and do plenty of activities, the results of which they can take home as a reminder of their once-in-a-lifetime week.
Make sure to have plenty of film!

Ashley :D

Aspen and Misty
07-26-2004, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by Miss Meow
Gini's BBQ next year! :D

That would be fun!! But I'm underage so not a good idea for me :(

Ash

Miss Meow
07-26-2004, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by Aspen and Misty
That would be fun!! But I'm underage so not a good idea for me :(

Ash

I'm sure Richard could whip up a non-alcoholic slushy for you :) While they are all wild ;), Gini and her guests are all very responsible. (And you could go to Disneyland!)

buckner
07-26-2004, 09:59 PM
If I was given a free chance to go anywhere by myself for a while, I'd want to go to Lewisburg, PA for a long time. To check out the city, and the people, and such, to see if I really want to be there for 4 years while at school. And of course, I'd want to be there by myself. I can't be myself if family and friends are planning day trips to random places. And while I'm there, I'd take a little road trip to Philadelphia to visit a friend that I haven't seen in a year!

But, if it was my family and me, I'd defintely pick either Orlando, FL or San Diego, CA. :D

Desert Arabian
07-26-2004, 10:00 PM
Ash,

Ahh, hellllloooo, you know you want to come to Wisconsin to visit Suzie, Phobe, Chloe, Violette, Sammy, Dudley, and YLL and take a trip to see the horseys @ camp! :D :p :D :) :p

Corinna
07-26-2004, 10:16 PM
I'd go to Alaska to Glaciers Husky pens.

Aspen and Misty
07-26-2004, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by YellowLabLover
Ash,

Ahh, hellllloooo, you know you want to come to Wisconsin to visit Suzie, Phobe, Chloe, Violette, Sammy, Dudley, and YLL and take a trip to see the horseys @ camp! :D :p :D :) :p

I'LL BE THERE IN ONE WEEK!!!!

Miss Meow - I have no doubt they would be responsble! (were there any "kids" there? Everyone seemed "older") I would love to come, I wonder if we can schedule our trip to time it with the next meeting, that would be FUN!!

Ashley :D

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
07-26-2004, 10:55 PM
Either Australia, Florida, Cali, or France or England... somewhere where it RAINS all the time!

sirrahved
07-26-2004, 11:00 PM
Wherever the Muter Museum of Medical science is. I've been dying to see that for years!

carole
07-26-2004, 11:18 PM
Come on over Maria, I would of course take the flight to Scotland.

CountryWolf07
07-27-2004, 12:38 AM
TEXAS! :D

I've been wanting to see Texas for a long time.. hehe..

Desert Arabian
07-27-2004, 01:19 AM
CountryWolf- When/if you go to Texas, go to Dallas/Ft. Worth- it's a riot there! The Stockyards are awesome and the Mesquite Arena- awesome rodeos! Ahh, I miss it, I wanna go back. I went there in 1998-long time ago. :( :D

wolf_Q
07-27-2004, 02:08 AM
Originally posted by Kfamr
Pleasant Grove, Utah!

:D :D :D :D :D :D

binka_nugget
07-27-2004, 05:42 AM
Originally posted by ILoveMyAbbyGirl
somewhere where it RAINS all the time!

Vancouver is often called the Wet coast. :p The rain is constant here (actually..this summer isn't too bad).

I'd go to a Findlay meeting or maybe Gini's BBQ. It looked like so much fun!

Samantha Puppy
07-27-2004, 08:47 AM
In the US, I'd like to see California, Hawaii, Alaska, and Louisiana. Las Vegas might be neat to visit once, just to see how whack it really is.

Outside the US, I'd love to go to:

The Bahamas
Other Caribbean countries
England, Ireland and Scotland (again)
France
Germany
Austria
Belgium
Spain
Italy
Greece

I think that's about it... Japan might be cool but going someplace SO different from home sort of scares me.

CountryWolf07
07-27-2004, 09:00 AM
Originally posted by YellowLabLover
CountryWolf- When/if you go to Texas, go to Dallas/Ft. Worth- it's a riot there! The Stockyards are awesome and the Mesquite Arena- awesome rodeos! Ahh, I miss it, I wanna go back. I went there in 1998-long time ago. :( :D

Awesome!! :) That's EXACTLY where I wanna go.. Fort Worth/Dallas.. It looks so much fun and I have a few online friends there too as well, and we always can hook up and they can show me around and show me a good time and what kind of fun they do down there in Texas!

bluekat
07-27-2004, 10:30 AM
If I got a free flight to anywhere in the world...I'd probably wanna go to Paris the most:D Most places in Europe actually:p
Also, I want to go to the Eastern provinces in Canada, and in the US I'd wanna go to California, Florida, New York(well, we could drive to New York lol), Hawaii, Las Vegas.....

I wanna go everywhere lol:D

cloverfdx
07-27-2004, 10:34 AM
New Orleans, for Mardi Gras :D that would be great.

Or Findlay, Ohio for a PT meeting. *I will keep on dreaming*

ChrisH
07-27-2004, 10:44 AM
USA, tops,
then Canada, New Zealand, Australia, and Israel. :)

Originally posted by Samantha Puppy
.... England, Ireland and Scotland (again)
Maybe you could take a look at Wales next time, some great scenery, and the natives are friendly. :D

Chris

RICHARD
07-27-2004, 01:39 PM
Gini's house, July 2005!;)