PDA

View Full Version : More Babyshower Gifts .... from Pam and ChristiansMommy!!! :o)

kimlovescats
07-26-2004, 04:43 PM
WOW! Amy Beth is really enjoying all of these wonderful surprises coming in the mail!!! She didn't even wait for me to get home to open this one! :rolleyes: What adorable baby items she received from Pam (Poodles and Purrs) and ChristiansMommy!!! Look closely at the the adorable kitty, puppy and POODLE themes!!!!:D :D

Thank you both so very much ... these are just too precious for words, and we are so excited to see baby Jenna in them!

HUGS to you both!

Kim, Amy Beth and baby Jenna

Attachments in next few posts: (four I think);)

The first is a precious pink outfit with a cutie pie pup on it! Can't wait til Jenna can model this one!!!;)

kimlovescats
07-26-2004, 04:44 PM
another gift ... the ADORABLE Poodle Bib!!!:D

kimlovescats
07-26-2004, 04:45 PM
Cute Kitty Burp Clothand Bib set :D

kimlovescats
07-26-2004, 04:45 PM
Two precious sleepers!!!:) (More kitties!)

sirrahbed
07-26-2004, 04:51 PM
So cute!!! And everything with pets on them:D What else for a *Pet Talk* baby shower? I LOVE the poodles!!!

jazzcat
07-26-2004, 04:59 PM
I love the animal theme too - how adorable!!!

KYS
07-26-2004, 06:16 PM
Love the outfit. :)

AmberLee
07-26-2004, 08:35 PM
Just adorable!

Pam
07-26-2004, 08:49 PM
Wow Kim! That was fast! :) I am so glad she likes them and I had to laugh that she opened them before you got home. She's my kind of girl! LOL! I just can't help myself when I see things with a dog or cat on them and neither can Robyn! LOL! By the way, I love the name Jenna! ;)

Christiansmommy
07-26-2004, 08:53 PM
Glad she like them :) My mom picked out the dog stuff, and i picked out the cat stuff...and we didn't even shop for the clothes at the same time...so it worked out well :) I am sure the baby will grow up to love all animals, with a mommy and grandmommy like you two :) I know once i saw all of the baby clothes (when i was pregnant)...it made it feel so real, and i couldnt wait to dress the baby :)

:)
Robyn

kimlovescats
07-26-2004, 09:22 PM
Pam and Robyn.... YES, this is really making it very "real" for both Amy Beth and myself!!! We are just so anxious to hold little Jenna in our arms, and dress in all the adorable clothes that she has already received!!!:D

Thank you both again, so much!:D

carole
07-26-2004, 11:36 PM
What beautiful gifts, when is baby due again? I also love the name Jenna, very pretty and feminine. what a lucky lil girl Jenna is!!!:)