PDA

View Full Version : chrangharris

Sirrahsim
07-26-2004, 04:30 PM
Helllllllo!!!!!!!!!!
Do my eyes decieve me? Or is that my hunny's sister and my brudder's wife lurking over there?? Just where are pictures of your furries? I want pictures!!!
I *know* that you have a perfectly good digital camera, so bring them on!!

Uabassoon
07-26-2004, 04:35 PM
I saw that name under newest user and I was wondering if it was part of your clan!

Sirrahsim
07-26-2004, 04:35 PM
Yup, she is my husband's sister, and my brother's wife:) Basically we just traded last names:D :D

kimlovescats
07-26-2004, 04:54 PM
Yippee ... another sirrah!!!! WELCOME!!!:D

chrangharris
07-26-2004, 07:51 PM
Well, I took some picture of them today-however, you know how new I am to this computer chat/picture thing. I have no clue how to get them from my camera to a signature or to post them on a chat board. I'm hoping to get with Mom in the next day or two so she can teach me!

Oreo is really sick- he won't play and he actually let us pet him for more then 5 seconds. He got to go see the Dr. today and has been give some antibiotics for his upper respiratory infection!:(

catnapper
07-26-2004, 08:11 PM
Welcome!! you Harris's are going to overtake PT someday!!! thats ok, you are a wonderful bunch of people! :D

Sirrahsim
07-26-2004, 08:26 PM
oohhhh poor Oreo:(:(:( I hope he gets to feeling better soon!!

As for pictures, here is the quick version of how to do it. First, save the pics from your camera to the computer, you know how to do that right? Because I saw your album:) Next, you can go to a site such as www.photobucket.com that allows free storage and remote linking (putting the pictures in messages here). Next you'll have to make an account at no charge. Next, click on add album and give it a name. Then you are ready to upload pictures. Just click browse next to where it says add picture:, find where the picture is stored on the computer, and select it. It's great fun:) You may have to play around with the size of the pictures by clicking EDIT above each individual picture and sizing it down. I have my camera set to take 640x480 pictures, so I always just hit 75% of original. Once the pictures are sized and in your album, you just copy the entire line under the picture that says Img. If you copy and paste that into a message here, we will be able to see the picture just like this:)
http://img47.photobucket.com/albums/v143/sirrahsim/Trip_023.jpg

I'm not very good at explaining things, but I know Mom can help you if need be:)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
07-26-2004, 10:08 PM
Welcome chrangharris! I agree about you Harris's taking over this board, but we love it! The only thing is I can't quite "decode" your name. You've actually spelled Harris in order instead of making it backwards and then adding the first three letters of your first name, so my decoding skills are not quite up to snuff to figure your name out. ;) :D

Here (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7406) is a link to a tutorial on posting pics. And when you're ready, there's also a tutorial on posting videos, but we won't push our luck just yet. You might want to spend some time and figure this all out because, as you may or may not have noticed, your MIL is infamous around here when it comes to whining for pictures. ;) :p :D

Again, welcome to PT, congratulations on the new arrival (I know Grandma is just THRILLED to death!) and sorry to hear poor Oreo isn't feeling well. Now go study that tutorial! ;) :D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
07-26-2004, 10:11 PM
Ok, forget about the entire above post, I just saw your NEW HERE thread and that explains it all. But still, Welcome to PT! :D

chrangharris
07-27-2004, 08:30 AM
Hopefully I'll be able to go play with the tutorial today and get some pictures up!

My name is Christine. I use the first three letters of my first and middle name and then my last name! I've never had problems getting a user name! :)

Oreo is doing a bit better. He wasn't thrilled with the medicine part. He ate and drank quite a bit last night so he now has free run of the house. He is staying close to me though. Patches is being weird acting like there is a new cat in the house:rolleyes:

catmandu
07-27-2004, 08:45 AM
WElcome to Pet Talk! How are things in Japan,for Cats! Are there a Lot of Pet Food Stores,and do they have Cat Food,that you cant buy,over here!

heinz57_79
07-27-2004, 11:18 AM
My god! They're multiplying like schmoos!! :D Welcome to PT!!

sirrahbed
07-27-2004, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by catmandu
WElcome to Pet Talk! How are things in Japan,for Cats! Are there a Lot of Pet Food Stores,and do they have Cat Food,that you cant buy,over here!
Hey Gary - Missy(sirrahsim) is the daughter in Japan:) This is my daughter-in-love (married to my son) and she lives right here in Ohio. However, the man Missy is married to - is Christine's little brother! Are you confused yet?? Brother and sister married brother and sister!!

DJFyrewolf36
07-27-2004, 11:52 AM
Argh Im confused!!!!!!!

:D Just kidding.

chrangharris
07-27-2004, 07:37 PM
Mom is coming over tomorrow to help me figure out the posting pictures thing! Hopefully we will have pictures up and pictures on my signature!!!!!:) :)

catmandu
07-28-2004, 09:04 AM
Am I ever confused! But do threy ahve Cat Food,Regioanl Cat Food In Japan,as I ahve heard that The Cat Food,in Europe,has more Rabbit in it than beef!

chrangharris
07-28-2004, 05:07 PM
Well, Missy- aren't you proud of your SIL!!!! Did you see all my pretty pictures??? Tomorrow I'm going to try to post some all by myself! Mom helped me today!