PDA

View Full Version : I ache all over!! But dang does it feel good:)

Sirrahsim
07-26-2004, 04:23 PM
ohhhhh my legs, my rear end, my hips, my abs, my arms, everything aches! I decided this weekend (again) that I need to get my booty in shape. I've been eating yogurt and granola every morning for breakfast, and washing it down with a mug of water for the last two days. Also in the last two days I have gotten up in the AM and power walked/jogged a mile. :) Yesterday it took me 17min23seconds. I walked for 2, jogged for 1, walked for 5, jogged for 1, walked for 5, jogged for 1, walked for 1, then jogged the rest of the way home. Then I did about 40 crunches. Today it took me 17min 32seconds. I walked for 2, jogged for 1, walked for 3.5, jogged for 1, walked for 3.5, jogged for 1, walked for 2, jogged off and on to keep my heart rate above 170 the rest of the way. Then I did about 40 crunches.
A friend of mine wanted me to start off going 3 miles, but I did that once and it was obvious it was too much. Sooooooooo, I'm going to attempt to go a mile each morning. Yay for sore muscles!! Aches let me know that I'm accomplishing something!

I guess I forgot to mention that I did stretch before and after:rolleyes: silly me:D :D

sirrahbed
07-26-2004, 04:33 PM
Go Missy! You sure can set your mind to something and do it:D

Sirrahsim
07-26-2004, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by sirrahbed
Go Missy! You sure can set your mind to something and do it:D

eeer yeah:rolleyes: :D I wonder if I'll be able to stick to THIS exercise plan for more than a week?:rolleyes: chances are small :D

Tonya
07-26-2004, 04:37 PM
Good for you! I know you can stick this plan out!

kimlovescats
07-26-2004, 05:04 PM
I'm exhausted just reading it!!!:eek: :rolleyes:

GOOD LUCK!!!! You go girl!;) :D

Kim

chrangharris
07-30-2004, 11:17 AM
Wow- that is amazing! I wish I had your determenation (sp)!

catlover4ever
07-30-2004, 12:00 PM
Go Missy, Can you send some of your determination my way. Since dropping my gym membership (too much money) I have not gotten out of bed early....of course who could get out of bed with an Abner laying right on side of you?? :rolleyes:

Keep up the good work. :) :) --- Meg

Sirrahsim
07-31-2004, 12:27 AM
lol! I sure couldn't get out of bed with that sweet kitty cuddled up next to me!! Luckily for my work outs my husband has had to get up early this past week. If he didn't get up up so early, I definately wouldn't be able to!