PDA

View Full Version : Tina Pic

JRM
07-26-2004, 01:04 PM
Hello everyone,

I was just sitting here at work and realized that it will soon be one year since I said goodbye to my baby Tina. I also realized that I don't think I ever posted a picture of her. She was 18 when she died. This picture was taken many years ago, but it's one of my favorites. She lived with me since the day I brought her home at six weeks old from the house where she was living wild on the third floor with her Mom and siblings. No one had ever held her until the day my Dad and I caught her. So, here is my Tina Bina!

sirrahbed
07-26-2004, 01:08 PM
Tina is beautiful!!! What a long life she had also:D Maybe you could also post this at Cat Memorial?? I bet you miss her very much. I also had a cat for 17 years - a very long and happy life!

rg_girlca
07-26-2004, 01:11 PM
Awww what a beautiful picture of Tina.
She is such a pretty girl.
You were blessed to have her for 18 loving years.

catmandu
07-27-2004, 09:10 AM
Tina,I have it on Good Authority,is doing well,at The rainbow Brige! As a matter of fact,I hear that the Pet Angel Army,this week,is visiting Acalpulco,Mexico,and are enjoying The Beaches,and the many Fine Restaurants!She does miss you,too,but she knows that there are many Cats,on Earth,that you can be Guardian to!