PDA

View Full Version : Help

weeze
12-06-2001, 08:20 AM
Hi Everyone, I have a problem with my cat Tiger. She has had her third eye lid covering part of her eye for the past few days. I brought her to the vet and he said not to worry for now because she isn't showing any other signs of illness. She's still eating and playing, etc.. I still can't help but be worried about her. Has anyone else had this problem with their cats eyes? If so, what was the problem and should I be worried? :(

4 feline house
12-06-2001, 01:05 PM
Hey, Weeze, long time no see.

I'm glad to hear you already took her to the vet, it really makes me sad when people post here, their first post, about an obviously ill cat that they have not bothered to take to the vet.

What I would do next is call the vet back up and tell him/her that the condition is persisting. Sometimes something not to worry about becomes something to worry about when it persists.

I have no personal experience with this to add, though. Sorry!

Hope little Tiger gets better!

weeze
12-07-2001, 11:11 AM
Thanks Leah S.. Its been a few more days now and the problem is still there in bother her eyes. I'm taking her to the vet tomorrow.. Hopefully its nothing..

Logan
12-07-2001, 12:03 PM
Weeze, I know NOTHING about this third eyelid thing. I know my sister told me that after she had one of her kitties declawed :mad: (I won't even start on that now), the anesthesia caused the third eyelid to droop and the vet said it might take a while, but it would stop.

I'm glad you are being so persistent with the problem. Let us know what you find out.

And Leah, AMEN, to your comment about Vet First, Pet Talk second!!!!

Logan