PDA

View Full Version : Lets cheer up Willie....

carole
07-25-2004, 09:11 PM
Willie is a very valuable loved and cherished member of PT, who is always there for everyone, with her kind words,jovial remarks, she is feeling low right now, and I thought we could all tell Willie how much she means to us all, and try to cheer her up.

SO WILLIE CHEER UP DEAR FRIEND, we all LOVE you and miss your threads, you are an inspiration to us all, take care and HUGE HUGS.:)

G.P.girl
07-25-2004, 09:13 PM
yay for willie!!!! you're so great, you're like a mom to us, yay! don't be sad or down, PT is here. well....i'm not very good at cheering people up, bu ti hope you feel better adn you should know we miss you and your posts

QueenScoopalot
07-25-2004, 09:15 PM
We All Miss You!! Chin up girlfriend! Hope to see you pop up soon. :) ;) :p

Corinna
07-25-2004, 09:23 PM
Hey Willie you have to get better soon I have something to talk to you about . You ain't going to beleive it.

dukedogsmom
07-25-2004, 09:28 PM
Willie, I've enjoyed talking to you. PM me if you ever need to. Give that Mario some good blueberries for me and hope to hear from you soon.

Miss Meow
07-25-2004, 09:51 PM
Willie, you're a very special part of Pet Talk and I hope you are feeling better soon. {{{hugs}}} Look after yourself and please remember that we are here for you if you need us :)

Karen
07-25-2004, 09:56 PM
Willie, Willie, don't be blue,
'Cause silly girl, we love you!
Nothin' is better than a hug from a friend
Consider yourself hugged tight 'til your sadness ends.

RobiLee
07-25-2004, 10:01 PM
We all care about you, Willie. Take care and cheer up soon. Come and join us and just talk about whatever you feel like. You know we are here for you ;) PM me if you want. I can be a good listener.

Robin :)

K9soul
07-25-2004, 10:04 PM
Willie, sure miss you and am thinking of you. I wish so much there were better words to comfort you, but please know you are loved and cared for here! Hang in there Willie {{{HUGS}}}

sirrahved
07-25-2004, 10:16 PM
Willie,

I'm so glad you're a member of PT. You always make me feel welcome. Thanks for being so great!

Let me try what my dad used to do....

Don't smile:( :) :p :D
Don't you DARE smile:eek: :) :D :p :eek:
That better NOT be a smile on your face!http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/mittelgrosse/medium-smiley-048.gifSTOP THAT SMILINGhttp://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/sehrgrosse/large-smiley-005.gif

... Did I go overboard?

rg_girlca
07-25-2004, 10:29 PM
Willie, like Carole said, you are always there for everyone else, now we are here for you dear friend.
Whatever is ailing you right now, I hope and pray it won't be for much longer. You take care of yourself and come back when you feel you are ready to do so.
We all love you Willie, your posts have always brought a smile to my face with your humor, your kind and caring words and of course the pictures of your precious furkids.
People may forget what you said, people may forget what you did, but people will NEVER forget how you made them feel and Willie, you always made ME and i'm sure many others on here, feel real good.
You take care dear sweet lady and get well soon.:D

Tonya
07-25-2004, 10:35 PM
Willie, Willie, she's our man...
If she can't do it,
No one can!

Hehe, sorry, that cheer just popped in my head.

Seriously, Willie...You've always made me feel so loved and special since I've known you. You are one of those people who always has the right thing to say when I feel down.

catcrazylady
07-25-2004, 10:47 PM
I was just getting ready to post a thread in Cat General asking about Willie. I have been missing her posts so much. I thought maybe it was a long vacation.

Willie whatever has got you down and out you know that PT is here for you. You are very much loved and so missed. We hope that you feel better soon! Magoo sends his very special squatty body kisses to you Willie! You know that makes you very special when you get one of those!!:D :D :D http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

Hurry back Willie and let all your fur and skin friends help you out and make you feel better!!!

Fox-Gal
07-25-2004, 10:58 PM
Come on Willie, come back to us. I just returned for my down in the dumps mood, so now it's your turn too.

We all get down in our life it's part of being human but don't let it keep you away from your friends here. You've done so much for me and others here, let us have our turn now to be there for you.

E-mail me, Call me or Pm me, I'll always be there for you. Even if you think it doesn't make sense why your down, I promise you, it will make sense to me. Remember I'm the pro at being down in the dumps. If not I'm coming up your way and hunting you down, just to put that smile on your face. :) :) :) :D :D As soon as I figure out where you live. LOL

I love ya Willie.

molucass
07-25-2004, 11:02 PM
**Hugs**

Willie, you are such a wonderful person. You always make me feel good about myself and your posts make me smile.

Please come back! I miss you.

davidpizzica
07-25-2004, 11:40 PM
Willie, you are li8ke a mother to me! Yeah at 52 you have a 56 yaer old son! Willie, I've come to you when I hit rock bottom and your advice and wit have really helped me. not to mention being my picture connection. Willie, please, PLEASE come back to PT!

Kfamr
07-25-2004, 11:47 PM
Did I miss something ?:( What's wrong with Willie???!

Willie, you are far too great of a person to ever be sad a day in your life. you deserve nothing but happiness, health, and love!

If you ever need me, i'm just a PM away... or an IM!

heinz57_79
07-26-2004, 12:54 AM
Kay I think i may have missed something too....

I've noticed that WIllie hasn't been around lately, and was starting to wonder why.

Willie, come back!! I miss your bunny butts! You're such a wonderful presence here, and I miss seeing your threads and pics of your kids!

Hurry back! there's a hole in PT, that can only be filled by you! :)

captain
07-26-2004, 01:13 AM
Willie,

Excuse me? Who said you could stop posting? Just tell me who it was ............. under no circumstances can you stop posting.
Who is going to make me laugh now? Who is going to help explain things to me about Mario and his diaper ..........?

We love ya Willie
Don't be blue
Or I will team up with Tonya
And come and FIND you .............. :D

Anytime you need to chat ......... just PM me .......

HUGS {{{{{Willie}}}}

popcornbird
07-26-2004, 01:41 AM
I think I missed something too. :( I was wondering where Willie disappeared to for the past few days and was going to make a thread asking about her.

Why are you feeling down, Willie? :( Hey Mario! Go to your mommy and cheer her up! NOW! He he he! Come back!!! PT isn't the same without you. :(

Kfamr
07-26-2004, 02:15 AM
I just looked for all of her previous posts and found this..

Originally posted by trayi52
I know I haven't posted in awhile, and haven't done much reading of posts. But my reason, I have been feeling so down, and depressed, I just have not felt like posting. I just feel so sad, one of my problems I guess, ME!

I usually love reading the posts, and looking at all the pictures of all the pets. But lately, I have just felt like I had nothing to contribute that would be worth reading. Even thought about leaving Pet Talk for that reason. Anywho, I know what you mean about feeling overwhelmed!

This is a very good thread.

Willie

Willie, I think I can speak for basically EVERYONE here when I say this is absolutely false...

But lately, I have just felt like I had nothing to contribute that would be worth reading.

Each and everyone of your posts are so uplifting and loving and truely bring smiles to my face. I never want to read something like that from you again. It's not true at all, you should know better girl! We all love you here, you're a very valued part of PT. I don't know why you feel this way at all... but as I said it's very, very false. You bring so much to Pet Talk and each and every one of your posts are every bit worth reading.

The thought of leaving PT should never, ever cross your mind. Should I send messages to my Grover (and Dana) to get you back to posting?

Listen to my pups... they know what's BEST!
http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v238/simnala2/willie1.jpg
http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v238/simnala2/willie2.jpg
http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v238/simnala2/willie3.jpg

{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}

trayi52
07-26-2004, 08:05 AM
Oh my god, you guys are the greatest! Just reading these posts has put a smile on my face and tears in my eyes. I really appreciate everybodys concern. Don't worry, I won't be leaving Pet Talk anytime soon, how could I? I have too many friends and could NOT do without you.

Kay, Simba, Nala, and Kiara put a huge, huge smile on my face.

Thank you each and everyone of you, I do love all of you very much, and could not find better friends than you all are to me! I would love to meet each and everyone of you, I want you to know how special you all are to me, and I mean that from the bottom of my heart to the top of my heart.

I love you people,
Willie:)

anna_66
07-26-2004, 08:32 AM
Willie,
I'm sorry to hear you were feeling down. But now I see your back on and I hope you won't be going anywhere;)

But lately, I have just felt like I had nothing to contribute that would be worth reading.
And as for this quote, I say:p that's nonsense!!!!!!

catnapper
07-26-2004, 09:06 AM
Willie!! In case you didn't know, I love you too!!!! I noticed you weren't on as much anymore and assume you were doing fun summer vacation things! I had no idea you were feeling so low! Come get a hug... {{{{{HUG}}}}}

As for contributing... don't be silly! I always smile when I see you've started a thread and rush to read it. You always have somethig sweet and lovely to say in all of your replies. How could you consider your wonderful thoughts as non-controbuting? Please see how it helps lifts our own spirits!

Now don't make me fly down to Tennesee and strap you to the computer! :D

Kona & Oreo's mom
07-26-2004, 09:27 AM
Willie,

I do hope you're feeling better. We miss you. I'd love to hear more about your special little Grover--how is she? A cuddle from a little tortoiseshell kitty always makes me happier!

We hope to hear from you soon,
Andrea

DJFyrewolf36
07-26-2004, 09:33 AM
Geee Willie...I don't know you all that well but I miss your posts too! You've always got something funny to say and you really cheer a lot of people up around here! Everyone has their blue moments but hey, PT is a place to chase those blues away!

Cheer up Willie!!

*Hugs* across the miles from me and my fur-gang!

DogLover9501
07-26-2004, 10:07 AM
Willie!!

I was getting sad looking through this thread when I didn't see a reply from you, but then I see your reply and I'm really glad that your not leaving us!! You are a very big part of PT, and I've missed your posts soooo much!!!!

You're just like a PT mom, and I know I've already told you a ton of times ;) Also if your ever feeling down again, and need someone to remind you how much of a special and great person you are and how much we need you here, at "home", I'll be glad to do so ;)

{{{{Hugs}}}}

wolfie
07-26-2004, 10:11 AM
I'm glad your feeling better Willie! :D You're such a special part of PT. :)

gini
07-26-2004, 10:20 AM
Willie, Laurie (lbaker) from Gini's computer in LA here. First post since I've been West Coasting (and COASTING is RIGHT - Gini's LA BBQ and all) but this thread pushed my button and had to tell you that very few PT'ers have touched me the way you and your whole gull durn fambly have. Whatever the troubles are can, and will, be dealt with by you given time... you've dealt with a lot and remember... that which doesn't kill us just makes us stronger. And you BE STRONG LIKE BULL. You are needed.
Love,
Laurie

ChrisH
07-26-2004, 10:36 AM
Willie, {{Big Hugs}} to you. So glad to see you posting! :D

And aren't those pics from Kay something! I got tears and they weren't for me! :) :D

Chris

cloverfdx
07-26-2004, 11:05 AM
Great to hear from you Willie you were missed terribly {{Hugs across the miles}}.

You are a very much loved PTer and always say the "Right" things.

{{More hugs}}

jazzcat
07-26-2004, 11:09 AM
Oh Willie I'm so glad you are okay, don't scare us like that!! I've been looking for your posts for over a week and was wondering if you were living it up on some beach somewhere.

You're like that favorite family member at a reunion and it's obvious when you are abscent. Please get back to posting soon!!!

bluekat
07-26-2004, 11:11 AM
{{{hugs Willie}}}:D

Aww we love you here! Don't you ever think of leaving! To me, I think every single one of your posts are worth reading, you ALWAYS have something nice to say and I love reading them:) You are a very special part of PT and as you can see, we all care about you and love you.
Whenever you feel depressed just post and we'll listen. You can even PM me anytime to talk if you want:)

rg_girlca
07-26-2004, 11:51 AM
Oh Willie, it was soooooooooo good to see a response from you.
I'm glad this thread put a smile on your face and a little bit of sunshine in your heart.
Remember my dear, you don't have to jump in all at once with posting, take your time, go at your own pace. We, who have been through depression, understand, you have to take one day at a time.
Hang in there Willie, you know that there are many of us who are here for you.:D
Hope you are feeling better.

..........BIG.......(((((((((((HUGS)))))))))) JUST FOR YOU.............

countrycowgirl
07-26-2004, 11:55 AM
willie,
I know that I am late but ......I am so sorry that you are feeling down......and I am soo glad to see yuo post I was fixing to pm you when I got on to see where you were and how you were doing and I really have missed you alot!!!! you arre alwys there for us and you are such a sweet and caring person!....I am glad to see yuo respond and I just wanted you to know that we all really miss you!

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{really big hug to willie}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

trayi52
07-26-2004, 12:16 PM
I guess I should touch upon some of the things that are messing my head and heart up. I really don't know where to start.

Anyway, first thing, I am having some back problems, and problems with my feet. The doctor says I have some bulging disc, and could have spurs on my heels. It is very painful to just get up and try to walk across the floor. I guess I feel like I am just physically falling apart. Since my husband got sick, I have had to do everything, even the heavy lifting, because he is not supposed to lift anything heavy. He has problems with his heart and lungs. I won't get into that.

I went to a psychiatrist, and was told I will be having highs and lows because I am Bipolar. At times I stay up all night just working on the house, or I am on this computer. Then my mood just suddenly falls, and I want to just stay in bed and sleep all the time. The doctor gave me some different meds, a mood stabilizer, and some other meds. I am hoping these will get me back to feeling like myself again.

I have battled these feeling for years, and felt like giving up, because nothing seem to work. I finally found a doctor who is actually listening to me. That alone makes me feel better.

Anyway, that is some of it, there are a few other things, that I just can't get into right now.

Thanks to all of you for your concern, and Carole, I really appreciate you creating this thread, it really makes me feel good to see so many that really do care.

And yes, I am crazy!! ;)

Love to you all,
Willie :)

Tonya
07-26-2004, 12:20 PM
I'm glad to hear that you are seeing a doctor. We'll be praying for you, Willie. ((((((((hugs))))))))

momoffuzzyfaces
07-26-2004, 12:26 PM
A song for Willie!

Ok, Grandma, Luke, Leonardo, Chester, try to meow on key, or as close to it as you can get!

We love you, Wil---lie!
Yes we do!
We love you, Wil--lie!
Yes we do!
We love you, Wil--lie!
It's true!
Oh, Wil--lie!
We love you!!!!

We will now distribute aspirin to those who have need of it after THAT!:D

QueenScoopalot
07-26-2004, 03:24 PM
http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/tiere/animal-smiley-075.gif YOO-HOO? Glad to at least hear from you here Willie. We miss ya around here, but understand you need the rest too. Keep in touch if you can...Hugs!

tatsxxx11
07-26-2004, 03:53 PM
We love you Willie, always remember that. BIG hugs to you friend. You take care as best you can and lean on those who love you:) Sandra

carole
07-26-2004, 03:59 PM
Willie I am just so happy to see you here again,you always knew you were loved and appreciated on PT, but just not how much, now you do, I think its Official you are everyones mum on PT lol.

Willie I can understand your sadness, and feelings of worthlessness, fustration, I know what its like to have constant pain, and obstacles in your way, its a hard road to follow, I just hope the support from us all on PT helps some, it is times like these I wish I could just pop over and have a cuppa with you and a chat and give you a hug, well Willie this is the chat, i am having a cuppa right now, and here is a virtual HUG, its not much, but the best I can do for now.

Willie anytime you want to pm , please do, I am always here with a shoulder to cry on, and ears to listen.

I am so happy that this thread brought some joy to your sad heart right now, and I hope it continues to, you are a very special lady.

MariaM
07-26-2004, 04:00 PM
I feel embarrased. I didn't have the chance to reply to this sooner. I just want to say, even though I've probably missed alot...

I haven't been here for that long, and even I know you're a very big part of PT! :D Your posts are always very nice, and we couldn't do without you!

kimlovescats
07-26-2004, 04:07 PM
Willie, I am just now reading this post for the first time. I have been taking a 'break' from PT myself the past few days!;) I usually check in and read about once a day now, and don't even reply to many threads. I too have depression, and some health problems that have been draggin me down emotionally as well. I know all about the highs and lows ... although I'm not diagnosed as bi-polar, but my sister is definitely bi-polar ... and like I said, I have major depressive illness and panic disorder. :rolleyes:

I am so glad that you are able to share at least a little bit of what you are feeling ... and that you are open to the warmth and love that all of us here at PT feel for you! Please do what you need to do, but know that we all LOVE you and are anxiously waiting your return!

If you need anything, just PM or e-mail me!
((((HUGS))))

Kim;)

jenluckenbach
07-26-2004, 04:14 PM
Willie !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We need you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We love you just the way you are :D:D:D

davidpizzica
07-26-2004, 04:19 PM
Willie, without you helping this stumbling guy in the begining, I might not have stayed at PT! You helped me along, Stuck by me through my various problems, lent an ear and listened. and I mean this from the bottom of my heart, you are the sweetest, most special lady I have ever known!! And I WANT YOU to stick around. you contribute ALOT to PT!

Kfamr
07-26-2004, 04:24 PM
Oh Willie..
I'm sure my father could relate to your back pain. He's had numerous surgeries to remove buldging discs that were hitting his nerves that run along his spine. Now, he has absolutely no disc between a few of the bones in his spine!

It is very painful for him and for us to watch him go through that. As well as it's painful for all of us here to see you so down. It's not like our Willie to be so sad!

I can certainly relate to the bipolar feelings. Although I've never been diagnosed with such, I do know how it feels to feel that way.

There's some days where everything seems fine, then other days it's like whatever, I just want to give up. BUT... It's my TRUE friends (whom you are one of them;) ) who keep me going..and of course my furkids.

I'm very sorry to hear about Jimmy and his health problems. I'll be thinking of him, and of course you. Whenever any doctors and such don't want to listen... my PM box LOVES to chat! :)

Hug that big lug Dana of yours... That would sure bring a smile to my face!:p

Oh, and who cares if you're crazy... if we all weren't a little bit insane, we'd be boring. :p It's the sane people who scare me. ;) :p :D

Stop being so silly, Willie! (Sorry, I HAD to.)

Logan
07-26-2004, 05:09 PM
Willie, As I started reading this thread, I was so glad to see that you finally chimed in. Please take care of yourself, first and foremost, but keep on checking in here, even if you don't respond as much for a while. You are a "bright light" at Pet Talk, and obviously, you were missed quickly! I know that I would be so sad if you didn't check in.

If there is anything I can do for you, I'm a PM or email away. In the meantime, I'm keeping you in my prayers.

Love,
Logan

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
07-26-2004, 05:40 PM
Willie, I'd been wondering where you were! I'm so sorry to hear you're feeling down, but I'm glad you went to the doc and finally found one that will listen so hopefully you'll be back to yourself real soon. We really truely do love you and miss you posting - Thursdays just aren't the same without you and Mario. ;)

Take a little break if you need it, but come back soon! We need more pics of the whole gang - especially Grover, she's such a little cutie! :D

gini
07-26-2004, 07:38 PM
Willie, Laurie led me to this thread this morning and this is the first time I have taken to read it.

Willie, I remember not too long ago p/ming you because you had written the most beautiful words for someone. They were kind, reassuring, positive and just plain lovely.

Now it is our turn to try to say a few things to you that are just as kind, understanding and loving as you always are.

I might skim some posts just because of the time factor - but I never, ever skim yours.

You are one of the people that make Pet Talk so great and I don't know what we would do without you.

I am here for you, all of us are here for you and I CARE!

Life is just plain difficult sometimes and overwhelming.

I am really sorry that you have hit a "down" trend........but I hope some of the fun posts made earlier will make you smile and make you feel better.

YOU ARE WELL LOVED!

If I were closer, I would bring over a Mario six-pack - give you a big hug and sit down and chew the fat with you for a while.

Pam
07-26-2004, 09:16 PM
Willie I wrote you a little note on the other thread where you first commented that you were feeling a little down, but I wanted to just add here how good it is to see you posting again.

You have endeared yourself to so many here by your sweet posts and sense of humor. Now that we have all met you and your wonderful pet family it would be a tremendous loss to not ever hear from you again. Please put that thought out of your mind. You have lots of friends here who care and will pray for you to get over this "slump." I know that constant pain can really drag one down, not just physically but mentally as well. I'm glad you have found a doctor now who listens. Follow his advice but don't forget to come here for your (((Hugs))) too. :)

carole
07-26-2004, 11:09 PM
Willie I know all the loving, caring words in the world are not going to take your physical pain away, your depression, and how you are feeling right now, but if in a small way, it has cheered you some, has brought a smile to your face and let you know just how highly you are thought of, then that is in a small way, a help to your recovery.

I wish you well Dearest Willie, and hope you Get Well Soon, drop by when and if you feel up to it, and let us know that you are doing ok please.

You will be in my daily thoughts and hopefully you can feel all those positive vibes, from us all. Take much care Dear Willie.:)

trayi52
07-27-2004, 12:22 PM
I just want you to know that all of you mean so much to me. I have never been so touched in my life, and I am 51 years old!

You all made me feel so good, I could never leave knowing what wonderful and caring friends I have here! I want you to know you are all the best people in the world!

I will get back to posting, slowly but surely, I will. You have put so much happiness in my heart.

I love you all dearly.

I am feeling better, I realize I will have some more lows, but I will get through it, espciallly with all of your love and prayers for me.

Keep me in your prayers and I know I will get to feeling better. PT prayers are the best!

Again thank you all so much.

Willie:)

dukedogsmom
07-27-2004, 12:47 PM
We were all more than happy to do it. I'm glad carole started this. I had no idea you were needing our help on cheering up. Hope it continues to get better and when it doesn't, just come here!

davidpizzica
07-27-2004, 04:12 PM
Willie, we are both going through our respective lows right now, but I want you to know that you are a very very special person to me. I will keep you in my prayers and my heart forever. I was going to say PM me if you get low, then I realized that I'll be pretty busy over the next few weeks!! lol lol lol

heinz57_79
07-27-2004, 04:23 PM
Willie, I'm so glad we got a couple of responses from you! You really had us worried.

I'm so sorry to hear that things have just seemed to be piling on lately. I can relate to the mood swings; i've been battling chronic depression since I was little. Just remember that nothing is ever as bad as it seems. And no matter how hard things are, there are always people who love you. Your furkids love you unconditionally, they don't care how upset you are, or how often your moods swing, they will love you regardless. And I know that your love for them will help in the healing process.

Just remember that you have more people who care about you than you know what to do with right here on PT! :) We all know how wonderful you are, and we miss you around here. There is no better therapy than contact with friends, believe me! So feel better, and hurry back! PT just isn't the same without you. :)