PDA

View Full Version : What's your favorite sandwich??

DogLover9501
07-25-2004, 09:06 PM
There are two reasons for this thread, one reason is because Im curious, and the other is to get sandwich ideas!!

I like lettuce sandwiches, turkey and roast beef(which I only get when we cook either), balogna(not often)..sometimes ham and cheese...my sandwiche choices are pretty limited :p, probably why Im looking for ideas ;)

What about you?

Sirrahsim
07-25-2004, 09:09 PM
I like chicken and turkey on a wheat sub bun with lettuce and onions! Yummmmmy

carole
07-25-2004, 09:20 PM
I love chicken, Ham, Turkey sandwiches,the bread also is important, I love subway roasted garlic roll, the chicken fillet, and no dressings, but I also like Paninis, Pita breads, Turkish breads or multigrain breads, filled with those meats and heaps of lettuce,carrot,tomato, little cheese, no dressing and no margerine, Infact thats what I had for lunch today, on Freya's Bread, so delicious.......yum yum.!!!:)

Uabassoon
07-25-2004, 09:20 PM
Grilled cheese... yummmy :)

catnapper
07-25-2004, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by Uabassoon
Grilled cheese... yummmy :)

You beat me to it!!! I wanted to vote grilled cheese too! :p

I'm also addicted to chicken cheese steaks... ya know, like a Philly cheese steak, only chopped up chicken instead of steak. Oooo, yummy!

jenfer
07-25-2004, 09:40 PM
chicken cheese steak sounds good right now. i can't think right now as i am not hungry. lol.

Sweet Sixy
07-25-2004, 10:07 PM
I would have to say plain old PB & J. But my next would be PB and banana :D

Tonya
07-25-2004, 10:54 PM
Sourdough bread
deli turkey
avocado
cream cheese
chedder cheese
mayo
alfalfa sprouts
salt and pepper

dukedogsmom
07-25-2004, 11:11 PM
A pressed Cuban. They are so good!

teenster3
07-26-2004, 12:07 AM
JUST 1???
I like grilled cheese, cod fillet with just tarter & lettuce, turkey club- minus tomatoes....yuck:p, tuna sandwiches, and hamburgers-well done! :)

MariaM
07-26-2004, 12:18 AM
Well I like grilled cheese but its not my favorite. BLT's are also good, but not my favorite.

My friend's mom makes THE BEST sandwiches.

Homemade bread with mustard, ham, lettuce and mayo, it's SUPERB.

almamee
07-26-2004, 12:25 AM
Well Like Peanut Butter and Banana Sandwiches Yummy and a good breakfast and I like Lettuce, Cheese, and Ham or Turkey Sandwich... mmmm good.

Fallon
07-26-2004, 12:48 AM
A nice big turkey, mayo, ham, mustard, thousand island dressing, and lettuce on rye or wheat.

heinz57_79
07-26-2004, 12:50 AM
I think I'm gonna be a weird one on here.... I DIE for smoked salmon on a lightly toasted bagel, with bacon and chive cream cheese. :)

popcornbird
07-26-2004, 02:38 AM
Doesn't anyone like tuna sandwiches? :p

I *love* chicken sandwiches, beef sandwiches, fish burgers, tuna sandwiches, grilled cheese sandwiches, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, and many others. ;)

binka_nugget
07-26-2004, 03:50 AM
Originally posted by heinz57_79
I think I'm gonna be a weird one on here.... I DIE for smoked salmon on a lightly toasted bagel, with bacon and chive cream cheese. :)

Mmm.. I *love* salmon, bacon and cream cheese. :D

Lillycat
07-26-2004, 05:58 AM
guess i like all already mentioned! and i thought w/pb and banana i was sorta original.....yep, a great breakfast.....in fact great any time of day..(some like that one w/mayo also....i dont.... a good ole baloney and cheese once in awhile, likewise a good ole liverwurst/american cheese/red onion sandwich extra-yummy, especially if the red onion is realllllll thinly sliced!i love grilled cheese (with tomato soup, especially vegetarian tomato w/red peppers....yummy), smoked salmon on bagel, tuna (definately w/kosher pickle and decent chips), chicken and/or egg salad. blt's are great....most all sandwiches from a good jewish deli are out of this world, especially if on the east coast.....another east coast " wonder" is a great sub....especially from philly. gads i miss my east coast home!!!!!

DogLover9501
07-26-2004, 09:49 AM
lol Wow, some of this stuff I would never even think of trying! But I will now ;)

tictic
07-26-2004, 10:01 AM
I like tuna sandwiches, mushroom sandwiches and Reuben's sandwiches.http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ticticc13/Indifferent%20Jumping%20Love/Drool.gif

cloverfdx
07-26-2004, 11:14 AM
Coming from an Aussie all i have to say is Vegemite LOL ;) :D

But seriously, i love normal old salad sandwich, eg Cheese, Tomato, Carrot, Cucumber, Mayo, Beetroot Yummmm (No ham, i cannot stomach pork pruducts at the moment).

Im hungry now :D.

Felicia's Mom
07-26-2004, 11:21 AM
My favorite is a Rueben (corned beef & sauer kraut with Thousand Island Dressing, on Rye bread).