PDA

View Full Version : I'm SOOOOO exited!!!

Aspen and Misty
07-25-2004, 06:20 PM
I am sooo happy right now I am about to jump up and down!!

My Great Aunt owns a milk farm FULL of Mommy cows and baby cows (I'm sure she has some boys to). I am sooo exited because I am going to live with her for 2 or 3 days!!! I will get to play with baby cows all day long!!! This is soo exiting!! I've been waiting for this day since December!! I will be leaving my house Tuesday morning and will arrive at her house around 9 in the morning. I will then be leaving Wed. or Thursday night. I will get to help with the morning chores at like 4 am and everything!! Hee hee!

AND THE BEST PART -

Breeze will be acompining me on my journey! My aunt said she can come along too! I'm soo exited and feel alot more comfortable about going now. There are 2 barn dog's who guard the farm, I'm not sure how nice they are, but I will make sure to take some pictures. They also have TONS of cats (of course!!)

Ha ha!!! I'm so exited!! I will make sure to take TONS of pictures!!

Ashley

ps: My dad will be taking care of my animals while I am gone.

almamee
07-25-2004, 06:38 PM
I can tell that you are excited I hope you will have a great time at the farm and playing with the baby calves. I love to see some pictures when you come back. Have a great time!

dukedogsmom
07-25-2004, 06:58 PM
Sounds like you're going to have a lot of fun! 4 am! That's really early. We will look forward to lots of pics when you get back.

Aspen and Misty
07-25-2004, 09:49 PM
Thanx you two!! I can't wait!!

DDM - O yea! It's REALLY early for someone who normally doesn't get up till 3 in the afternoon!! :eek: :eek:

Ashley :D