PDA

View Full Version : My friend got a puppy!

pitc9
07-25-2004, 04:57 PM
I knew this couple was looking for a dog, So... they've been looking and they found a pug mix, but someone got to the shelter first, then they went to look at a BC mix, and it wouldn't stop nipping at her hands.... then... she turned around and in the cage behind her... was a 3 month old puppy. The shelter told them she was a 3 month old Rotti/Shep/Collie mix. So they adopted her, and I got to see her today (I forgot my camera.... sorry!!)
So I see her from a distance, and if I didn't know anybetter, the pup looked like a brindle Rotti!!! Everything looked 100% Rott except for being brindle, I told her right off the bat, she has no collie, or GSD in her, but something brindle. (I think it's Pitt)
SO anyway... I'm playing with her.. and she rolls over and I'm scratching her belly.. and I look down.... and see a wee wee!!!!
IT'S A BOY!!!!!!!!!!! I told her... um.... I hope you didn't have your heart set on having a girl..... because this is a boy!! OMG we all were laughing!! They just got him yesterday afternoon, "her" name was Riley, but now His name is Hendricks.
I'll get pictures next Sunday!!
Oh He is SOOOOOOO cute!!!

shais_mom
07-25-2004, 05:06 PM
well, that would have been a surprise!
Pics next time!!! ;)
Riley could have went either way, we have both boy and girl pups on PT named Riley.
Hendricks is very dignified.

tatsxxx11
07-25-2004, 05:43 PM
LOL! Now that must have been a surprisie!:D Sounds like HE is fitting in great:) Love the name Hendricks:) Tell your friends congrat from me AND...don't forget the pics! Welcome Home Hendricks!:)

pitc9
07-25-2004, 05:44 PM
It was funny because as soon as I saw him I reached for my camera... and it was not their... ohhh he is so cute.... I can't wait for you all to see him!

Kfamr
07-25-2004, 11:02 PM
How could they not know it was a boy!?!? LOLOL
And HOW could you not bring your camera. I can't wait til "next time" to see pics. He sounds adorable. :)

cloverfdx
07-26-2004, 10:21 AM
Awww Hendricks sounds adorable. LOL how could you not know the that the pup was not a female. ;) :confused:

I look forward to seeing photos next time you meet up. :D