PDA

View Full Version : hi

birdman6589
07-25-2004, 01:08 PM
hi i will hopfully get some pics on here but for now here in a pictere of my bird tazz. Oh and to tell you why your bird won't let you touch her is because female birds are better with men and male birds are better with women. I now that from excperience due to my unbrella cockatoo (Don't have anymore) loved me and my dad but hated my mom and at night she would escape from here cage in my room and sleep with me, But one night my mom came down to cheack on me and the bird attacked her.
Well talk to you later

P.S If you can send me some pictures of your birds to

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

P.P.S If you need to stop your budgie from having eggs go and buy a ball the size of her eggs in at a craft store then she will stop having eggs due to she will think it is a real egg. It will help her out alot due to she won't lay as many eggs and use as much nutrients from her body. She will get and stay much healthier.

BitsyNaceyDog
07-26-2004, 05:43 AM
Tazz is cute, I like alexandrian parakeets. I have an Indian ringneck parakeet, a goffin cockatoo, a lovebird and 4 cockatiels.

Not true at all that male birds prefer a woman and female birds prefer a man. Yes many birds prefer 1 gender over another, but it's not a rule. My female cockatoo prefers me over my husband. She is my bird, I spend more time with her. Given the choice she would take me over my husband without thinking twice. I think it tends to have more to do with which gender raised them.

animal_rescue
07-30-2004, 01:15 PM
oh I had an Indian Ringneck Parakeet! He was the family baby! His name was Mesha and I loved him very much!

birdman6589
08-08-2004, 07:33 PM
its not a rule of the birds but mostly that is the rule but there is a good chance that who raises them is another way the atach to one or the other gender.

;) :)

bye for now