PDA

View Full Version : Anyone been to San Fransisco this week?

Tonya
07-25-2004, 11:10 AM
I feel like going today, but the weather says it is going to be 90 degrees there today. Is it really that hot there right now, or is there an ocean breeze?

RedHedd
07-25-2004, 11:24 AM
It's DEFINITELY NOT 90 degrees here! LOL! More like high 50's-low 60's. Although it has been quite muggy the past few days, right now it's very foggy (that wet, drippy kind of fog) and cool. I'm in the Nob Hill area, but will be traveling out to the Sunset District later today - where they never see a sunset because it's ALWAYS too foggy. I'm having a hard time trying to figure out what to wear. Mukluks? Alpine ski sweater? :D

Ocean breeze? Lately it's been more more gail force winds! Dress in layers, or at least bring a jacket. HTH

P.S. The fog is starting to lift, so I think we just might see the sun for a little bit today.

Tonya
07-25-2004, 11:26 AM
Oh good! I am so glad that you responded. I figured that, the weather report is always wrong. I need to get off of PT so I can get out of here! I hope hubby is up for my plan...I have to wake him up too. :D Thank you!

Tonya
07-25-2004, 10:13 PM
Thank you, RedHedd. I am glad that we went today. The weather was beautiful.
:D

RedHedd
07-25-2004, 10:50 PM
Oh good. It did turn out nice, didn't it?

Weren't you down at Gini's for the PT BBQ or is that another Tonya? I'm confuzzled. :confused: :p :D

Tonya
07-25-2004, 10:51 PM
That's Zippy Kat Tonya. I didn't go down to the BBQ. :(