PDA

View Full Version : PT prayers need for Elvis..

cloverfdx
07-25-2004, 08:02 AM
He has not been well since last night, he did not eat his dinner last night but i offered it too him again in at 3am (i was partying with friends) and he ate a bit. Again tonight i put his dinner down and he turned around and went to lie down, i even offered him tinned dog food the kind he loves but he turned his head at that aswell. He was quiet at Obedience today but went nuts as usual at Flyball. :confused:

Elvis has been extra clingy than usual and has been ALOT quieter.

So it is off to the Vets tomorrow and hopefully it is nothing too serious.

Please keep my little boy in your thoughts that all is well.

Thankyou

Rhiannon & Elvis

http://img51.photobucket.com/albums/v155/cloverfdx/AAElvislongnosenew1.jpg
Elvis yesterday.

chocolatepuppy
07-25-2004, 08:44 AM
Elvis will be in my thoughts and prayers.Poor baby:(

swimma253
07-25-2004, 08:49 AM
aww poor boy, I hope you feel better soon Elvis!!!

K9soul
07-25-2004, 08:51 AM
I know you must be so very worried and I would be as well. I hope all is well with Elvis and he will be in my prayers. Let us know if you find out anything. Feel better Elvis!

cloverfdx
07-25-2004, 09:01 AM
Thankyou everyone :)

I have just tried Elvis with his dinner again but he would not even sniff at it :(.

Jessica, it is impossible not to worry i will keep you all updated as to how things go.

Thanks again.

pitc9
07-25-2004, 09:21 AM
I hope he perks up real quick for you so you don't have to worry anymore!!

Uabassoon
07-25-2004, 10:20 AM
I hope Elivs is ok and the vet visit goes well.

cali
07-25-2004, 11:05 AM
awww prayers for elvis :( Happy goes nuts at flyball no matter how sick she is, as soon as she is elswhere though she starts acting ill again but noone believes me because she is no different then usual at flyball and it does not affect her preformance :confused: she always gets better quick at flyball though, maybe just cause she enjoys it so much that she wants to get better real quick, and with that in her mind she heals faster(I am a firm believer that the power to get better is in the mind, nothing works if they dont WANT to get better)

Tonya
07-25-2004, 11:08 AM
Elvis, get well soon! We're praying for you!

MariaM
07-25-2004, 12:14 PM
Awww! Poor boy! You'll be in my prayers!

Hope you have a speedy recovery!

KYS
07-25-2004, 01:35 PM
THinking of you ELVIS!!!

Get better soon.

RobiLee
07-25-2004, 04:25 PM
Get well soon, Elvis. I'll be thinking about you.

Keep us updated.

Robin :)

cloverfdx
07-26-2004, 08:59 AM
Thankyou all for keeping Elvis in your thoughts and prayers.

He has been a little better today the Vet said it is nothing too serious just a stomach upset that should clear up soon but if not to bring him back.

I gave him a little food this afternoon (Chicken and rice) and he ate a little bit and then i offered him some more for dinner and he did the old "Im not eating that" :( :confused: it is like he does not like to eat in the evening anymore. Good news is that he is drinking again, not as much as usual but it is better than nothing.

The poor guy has lost a little weight.

Shayna i totally agree with you, if a dog has a reason to get better it will, but if there is no will to get better then they wont realy try.

Clover did that before a Flyball comp a few months back she was so sick and was rushed to the vets on the Thursday, the Friday when we were preparing to go to Flyball Clover perked up and by the next day was wanting to race (I did not let her).

Our crazy Flyball dogs ;) and humans i have raced Clover when i was sick last year ;).

I will keep you all updated and hopefully i will have encourageing news soon.

Once again thankyou for all of your kind thoughts. :)

pitc9
07-26-2004, 09:18 AM
Glad to hear!!!:D

Kona & Oreo's mom
07-26-2004, 09:31 AM
I'm glad to hear that the vet visit went well. I hope Elvis continues to feel better.

cloverfdx
07-27-2004, 03:39 AM
Well there has been no real change today :( Elvis does not want to eat again but he is still drinking. I am going to see how he goes tonight and tomorrow and then if there are still no changes i will take him back to the Vets.

We went for a walk this afternoon and he was fine running around the park, he even tried to go swimming until i told him not to.

I will continue to keep you all updated. :)

anna_66
07-27-2004, 07:55 AM
Oh Elvis, I'm so sorry I missed this thread:o I was hoping that you would be feeling much, much better by now.

I hope there's nothing serious wrong and it is still just an upset stomach.

I'll be keeping sweet Elvis is my prayers.

wolfie
07-27-2004, 12:15 PM
Get well soon Elvis!!!

Let us know what happens with him.

cloverfdx
07-29-2004, 08:25 AM
Elvis is nearly back to his crazy BC self again he is eating much better and drinking normally again. :D

Thankyou everyone for all your kind thoughts and prayers. {{Hugs}}

Sudilar
07-29-2004, 08:54 AM
Glad to hear that Elvis is doing much better!!!!!!

Kater
07-29-2004, 04:14 PM
Ahhh! How did I miss this thread???
I'M SO GLAD TO HEAR ELVIS IS FEELING BETTER! :D *scritchies*

K9soul
07-29-2004, 04:46 PM
I'm very relieved to see that Elvis is back to his old self again! {{hugs}} for you handsome boy!