PDA

View Full Version : Noel & Thomas pictures....

NoahsMommy
12-04-2001, 10:51 PM
Here are our cuties....

This is baby Noel:
http://wsphotofews.excite.com/026/wP/9O/QC/l359044.jpg

And, here is Thomas:
http://wsphotofews.excite.com/008/On/yE/7u/lQ33650.jpg

Here is one of Faith and Thomas together:
http://wsphotofews.excite.com/001/d4/R1/v0/lY65671.jpg

And how can I not show my baby Noah??? Here he is:
http://wsphotofews.excite.com/018/Cu/yN/1I/nq55455.jpg

Quite the menagerie! :)

NoahsMommy
12-04-2001, 10:53 PM
See what bunnies can do in 1 hour to your carpet?? Santa is bringing the buns a huge rug for Christmas so mommy and daddy dont have to use the carpet cleaner every day!! :eek:

4 feline house
12-04-2001, 11:16 PM
Noel is beautiful! And Thomas is so cuddly!

yorkster
12-04-2001, 11:42 PM
Sooooooo cute!!!

zippy-kat
12-05-2001, 12:50 AM
Awww...I love that pic of Thomas! And Noel is tooo cute!

Of course Faith and Noah are precious as well!

Give them all a kiss for me!

Former User
12-05-2001, 02:03 AM
My godness, don't you have a cute family Kelly! You all look so cute (yup, been on the webshots album too ;) ). Thomas is a darling, sooooo cute I can't stand it! Not to mention Noel, ohhh!!! And of course, can't forget Noah and Faith.

Have fun with your very cute furballs Kelly :)

thelmalu99
12-05-2001, 11:04 AM
THEY'RE GORGEOUS!! :D :D
Please give each of your sweethearts big kisses from us!

Thelma, Yertle
Elvis and Danny

Cougie Wechsler
12-05-2001, 11:12 AM
You have a beautiful family!

catwoman
12-05-2001, 11:27 AM
What a gorgeous bunch of fur-kids! :D

I really LOVE the pic of Faith and Thomas touching noses! Soooo cute!

And Noel is a DOLL! (Thelma and Weezie are jealous that Noah now has a girlfriend!) ;)

Dianne

NoahsMommy
12-05-2001, 11:47 AM
Catwoman, Tell Thelma and Weezie not to be jealous just yet...the cats don't get along very well... :(

Former User
12-05-2001, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by NoahsMommy:
<STRONG>...the cats don't get along very well... :(</STRONG>

Oh, sorry to hear that. Have you tried to have both cats and play with them at the same time? If there's any hissing etc. just say firm no to that. I sure hope they start getting along soon, and I'm sure they do, just give a bit more time.
Have you noticed if Noah is jealous over Noel?
I'm sure you do it already, but give lots of love for Noah :D. And keep us posted how they progress.

catwoman
12-05-2001, 01:52 PM
Well, it's early yet ... maybe they will come around! :D

Dianne

--------

If not, Noah can come stay with us! ;)

Thelma & Weezie

NoahsMommy
12-05-2001, 02:01 PM
Thelma & Weezie...what a generous offer, but I don't know what I would ever do without him! He's my baby! :)

C & K, yep, they play together, but there is a lot of hissing. I will start saying "NO" to Noel when she does it. We give Noah lots of extra love, he is really jealous of Noel. She sleeps with me, something that Noah usually does.

Logan
12-05-2001, 02:20 PM
Well, if it makes you feel any better, Mimi and Butter certainly haven't "bonded" either, and it has been almost a year. I have the feeling that two kittens will do a lot better than my old lady and this whipper-snapper of a boy that brought into the house. But, they haven't killed each other either. Mimi is my culprit....Butter could care less, as long as he has a soft bed to sleep on, and plenty to eat!! LOL!

Your new babies are just precious......
Don't tell Helen, but I might be getting a bit of bunny fever, which I will not act on, I promise!!! :p

NoahsMommy
12-05-2001, 02:44 PM
Logan!!!

Buns are the greatest!!! They dont wake you up, steal things, meow/complain and they are so cute!! They really have different personalities, our sure do! Faith is pretty laid back, but is an attention hog. Thomas is really easy going and LOVES to explore. They are both really sweet and will cuddle with you. If you get two, they are so totally happy and you don't have to spend every waking moment with them...yea....get one!!! (Or two! :) )

zippy-kat
12-05-2001, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by Logan:
<STRONG>Don't tell Helen, but I might be getting a bit of bunny fever</STRONG>

I'm telling Helen!
I'm telling Helen!
I'm telling Helen!
:D :p :D

Former User
12-06-2001, 02:18 AM
LOL Zippy-kat!!! You're a riot!!!! :D :D :D :D

auggie
12-06-2001, 05:52 AM
Noahsmom, you're new babies are adorable.
Congratulations!

Heather Wallace
12-06-2001, 07:25 PM
Kelly
Ihope that the rabbits are both the same sex or has one been neutered? You may end up in the situation that I am in, Buy one get sex free!
Anyway Thomas is abosolutely lovely, I'm jealous.

Love Heather
http://community.webshots.com/user/tatty104
:)

wolflady
12-06-2001, 07:36 PM
What cutie patooties!!! They are a great addition to your fur famiy. I sure hope the kitties get used to each other. I might take some time, but at least they should learn to co-habitate ok. It took my Marius and my husband's cat Scooter about 6 months to tolerate each other and now they're the best of friends. Looking at them now, you would never imagine the fuss that used to occur (mainly from Scooter)! LOL LOL **hugs** to you and your precious fur family!! :D

zippy-kat
12-06-2001, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by Marius's Mom:
<STRONG>you would never imagine the fuss that used to occur (mainly from Scooter)!</STRONG>

"My" Scooter? Fussy? Not buying it! ;) :D

Pam
12-06-2001, 08:33 PM
Karen I LOVE you new signature! Lots of hugs to your sweet little Marius! He has the face of an angel! ;)

Logan
12-07-2001, 08:10 AM
You guys are very persuasive about this bunny thing!! But Zippy, don't you say a word to Helen!!!

No bunnies here, not while Butter, Honey and Lilly are in this house. I don't think the risk of my "hunters" hunting would be very fair to a bunny!!! We know what happened to Evelyn the hamster this summer :( and she was in her cage.

I'll just enjoy all the bunnies the rest of you have. OK? :)