PDA

View Full Version : max

Lillycat
07-25-2004, 03:31 AM
what a sweetie you are..... congratulations and"sit in the sun "today cause you are dotd!!!

LorraineO
07-25-2004, 07:10 AM
Well look at you sitting and smiling for the camera,,, and so you should,,,
congrats on being crowned Doggie of the day!!!!

LHCamry
07-25-2004, 07:57 AM
Max

What a beautiful boy you are. I bet you do get a lot of attention.
Glad you made DOTD. That way I got to see you.:) :) :)

tatsxxx11
07-25-2004, 01:20 PM
Hi there Max! What an adorable doggie model you make! Wow, how the camera loves YOU, you handsome boy!:) I'm so sorry to hear of the passing of your first guardian Max. But how wonderful that such a deserving doggie found his way into the hearts of such a loving forever family:) Sounds like you've got them all wrapped firmly around that precious paw of yours!:) Max, I wish for you and your family many, many more years of happy days, enjoying life and each other to the fullest! Congratulations to our sweet as can be, most deserving Sunday Dog of the Day, adorable Max!:) Lots of hugs and kisses and happy tail wags to you dear Max from Sandra, Cody and Star! Make sure you gets lots of extra treats today:D

K9soul
07-25-2004, 02:10 PM
Max, it sounds like you were truly blessed with your second family, but I bet they are the ones who feel blessed to have you! You are a beautiful boy, your coat looks so sleek and luxurious. And what a smart pup you are too! I bet your family will have to watch out for you learning how to spell too ;). Hog the attention all you want today sweetheart, it's your day to be honored and pampered! Congratulations Max, our beautiful Dog of the Day!

Jax
07-25-2004, 02:37 PM
Maxie, you are just adooorable! What a beautiful face and luxurious coat! So gorgeous! You must look so silly chasing the kitties - too cute! Congrats for being Our Awesome Dog of the Day Marvelous Max!! :) :D :)

peimom
07-25-2004, 09:37 PM
Max, you are so sweet! I'm so sorry to hear about your previous owner, but am so glad to know that your new family adores you! You have such a beautiful coat, a very winning smile, and a spirit, I am sure, that blesses all who get to be with you. Congratulations on being the DOTD! I hope you get some extra t-r-e-a-t-s today!!

K9karen
07-26-2004, 01:00 AM
What a Handsome, Handsome Boy you are Max! I love your smile and lovely, soft coat! I just wanna smooch you to pieces!

Fallon
07-26-2004, 01:06 AM
Max.. I have a cute doggie named Max as well! You're really cute too! Look at you just sitting there,, it is pure beauty. You should be painted by a master.

anna_66
07-26-2004, 08:16 AM
I'm so sorry that I missed your big day yesterday Max, I sure hope it was a good one!