PDA

View Full Version : Jeesh!

Tonya
07-24-2004, 08:43 PM
Today, I was taking a shower, and I thought I heard voices. I kept trying to listen, and then I decided that Jaden must have the TV on loud. (Mike was at work.) So, then, I get out of the shower, door wide open, and Jaden goes "Mom, a realtor is here with a family." I was sooo livid! The realtor lied to me and said "Yeah, your realtor said that you weren't home, so just to use the lockbox and come in...I am sorry."

I am glad that I held my cool because I was close to calling my realtor and yelling at him...but then I realized that he wouldn't do such a thing. I called him later and told him what had happened, and he said he told the people that they can see the house, but they needed to call me first.

Some people are such idiots.

rg_girlca
07-24-2004, 10:20 PM
Poor you, but I have to give you credit for holding your temper.
I would have been livid and given that realtor an ear full.
Next time when you're home, double lock the doors and put a chair under the door handle also. That should keep them entering your house before calling first.
Arrrggg, some people just need to be smacked up the side of their heads.

K9soul
07-24-2004, 11:02 PM
What a shock! Glad you didn't walk out in a towel or something :eek:

It's a good thing you thought later that your realtor probably didn't do it before you called angry. I'd lodge a complaint with the Realty company of the one who did that and then lied to you. The nerve!

Tonya
07-24-2004, 11:21 PM
Yeah, I've been trying to get into the habit of double locking the door when I'm home, but I forgot. This has happened to me a few times now. Selling your house isn't fun. My realtor is going to send a complaint for me.

A woman that almost bought my house last week (my neighbor scared her away) came back again yesterday. I really think she's going to put an offer in. Fingers are crossed!