PDA

View Full Version : I have A Video Question.....

swimma253
07-24-2004, 06:29 AM
I was wondering of there is any way to post videos from an actual video camera, rather than a digital camera 5 second movie maker that I have. Everyones videos just seem longer than mine, so I was just wondering if there was a way to post videos from a video camera. Thank you for any suggestions!!!:D

Kfamr
07-24-2004, 07:33 AM
If your video camera has the capabilities to hook up to your computer, yes. My digital camera takes very long videos, that's why some of mine are rather long.

swimma253
07-24-2004, 03:13 PM
ok thank you! :)

dukedogsmom
07-24-2004, 03:13 PM
I've got a question also. I've got a quicktime video I need to post. Do I need to convert it somehow to a different form, like wmv? And if so, how?

swimma253
07-24-2004, 03:17 PM
if you have a quicktime video... if it is saved to a disk or under doucuments or somthing, all you need to do is scroll down to the reply page and click on browse and choose the video you want to post out of where it is saved!

binka_nugget
07-24-2004, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by dukedogsmom
I've got a question also. I've got a quicktime video I need to post. Do I need to convert it somehow to a different form, like wmv? And if so, how?

I'm not sure if you need to but if you do, there are plenty of programs that will allow you to on download.com