PDA

View Full Version : Good Morning Sweeeet Sophie!

Daisy and Delilah
07-24-2004, 04:15 AM
We are so lucky this morning to be the first greeters. Such a verrrrry cute little girl!!! Sophie you are a little doll!! Our house is one big smile right now after seeing your picture. We're all so happpppy to see a cutie pie chihuahua as our beautiful DOTD!!! Bless your family for rescuing you little girl. We are sure they think you are well worth it. Our Mom would love to pick you up and give you a million kisses!!!! Please come over and play with us if you're ever in America!!! Enjoy your wonderful day dollface and enjoy all days with your loving family. Always remember Sophie to love your life like we do. CONGRATS!! Treats and toys all day!!! :D :D

Love Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida:cool: :cool:

Lillycat
07-24-2004, 05:21 AM
after such a hard time you really deserve the life you have now....congratulations to the dotd!!!

LHCamry
07-24-2004, 06:28 AM
Sophie

What a beautiful little baby you are. I am so sorry that you had a bad begining. I am glad that you have a family that loves you very much now. Hope you and your family have a long and wonderful life together.:) :) :)

LorraineO
07-24-2004, 06:29 AM
Well arent you just the lil bundle of energy and delight Sophie. Congrats on being the DOTD.. Enjoy!!!!!!!

Angels3
07-24-2004, 06:47 AM
Hi, Sophie, from a fellow Australian. You've made us proud becoming Dog of the Day. You look so pretty & happy. I'm very impressed, too, with your houseguarding skills.

I'm so glad that Chihuahua Rescue sprung you from the pound & found you a wonderful home where you're loved & admired.

I help out with Tibetan Spaniel Rescue in Australia and here's our TibWatch page.

http://www.geocities.com/tibbiepetcorner2000/tibwatch.html

tatsxxx11
07-24-2004, 12:53 PM
Three cheers for Chihuahua rescue!!!:) Oh Sophie, seeing your bright, beautiful face has added a bit of welcome "sunshine" to my gray and rainy day! And your heartwarming tale of rescue proves once again, that the most wonderful, lovable, deserving doggies can be found at your local shelter or rescue group:) I have to admit Sophie, I have a soft spot for Chi's and you sweetheart, are simply precious:):):) Keep up the good work being such a loyal and loving companion and best friend to your proud people! Yay, Sophie, our super duper Saturday Dog of the Day! Hugs, kisses and happy tail wags to you precious Sophie from Sandra, Cody and Star:) Enjoy your well earned day of honor with lots of treats and fun time:D

K9soul
07-24-2004, 01:21 PM
Sophie what a little cutie you are, such a pretty girl too! I always thought long-haired chi's look particularly pretty. You are a special girl and anyone would be lucky to get to meet you! I'm so glad you were rescued and found such a wonderful and loving home. Wishing you many many more years filled with love and happiness Sophie! Congratulations for being our most precious Dog of the Day!

Jax
07-24-2004, 02:50 PM
Oh Sweet Sophie, you are so very darling, cute and beauutiful! Thank God for the chi lady who rescued you and brought you to your new home - we love angels like that! Congrats for being Our Adooooorable Dog of the Day Sophie! :) :D :)

anna_66
07-24-2004, 06:26 PM
Oh aren't you just adorable sweetheart!

I'm so glad to hear that you have a loving family to live with.

Hope your having a great day:D

huskylab
07-24-2004, 06:51 PM
Sophie you are an adorable little fluff ball. You look so content and are almost smiling with your beautiful royal blue collar on (nice color for you;) . In that other picture, I can see the guard and protector side of you, nice contrasting pictures of you!!! I'll bet you're a fun cuddle bug:D. Bet you got some nice bonuses in the treat department today, you deserve all of them!!!