PDA

View Full Version : Too much time or not enough?

teenster3
07-23-2004, 07:10 PM
Do you feel like you have: Too much time on your hands or Not enough?
Lately, I've been feeling like time is flying by way too fast! My husband & I were on vacation just 2 weeks ago...where'd the time go?! I feel like I'm getting older & older & I haven't accomplished a thing! Darn it!

jenluckenbach
07-23-2004, 07:15 PM
right now there is just not enough time for everything :(

popcornbird
07-23-2004, 07:18 PM
Not enough. The day flies by so quickly, and I never get all the things I *need* to get done, done in time. There's just too much to do, and not enough time.

heinz57_79
07-23-2004, 07:21 PM
Since I'm sorta playing the house wife, I have WAY too much time on my hands. That should change soon tho.. hopefully.. :)

almamee
07-23-2004, 07:22 PM
I have enough time to be on the computer

Kfamr
07-23-2004, 08:00 PM
I feel like I have enough time now. I just got done replying to my PM's, Making the graphics and such I need to, cleaning up my messes throughout the house, and getting everything done that i've been putting off for the past week since we've had Kiara.

I feel I have alot more time now. :) Although, I have to go back to school August 3rd, and i'm definitely not loking forward to it.

carole
07-23-2004, 08:04 PM
Sometimes I have too much time on my hands, other times there does not seem enough hours in the day, just depends on what is happening at the time.

dukedogsmom
07-23-2004, 08:24 PM
I chose not enough. Seems like the time just flies. However, I spend lots of it on here. I tend to ignore my crochet when I get on the computer. That's where the time goes.

CatDad
07-23-2004, 08:41 PM
I chose not enough too.

Work is taking up alot of my time. Not good, but I am thankful that I have a job.:)

BitsyNaceyDog
07-23-2004, 10:39 PM
I defiantly do not have enough time in a day. Between work, running errands, and chores at home, I rarely sit. I get on the computer when I eat lunch and sometimes here and there when I need a little break, other than that I'm always going. I often get on at night just to wind down. Sleep? I usually get about 6 hours. TV? what's that? I'm certainly not complaining I love my daily routine and wouldn't change it. I do keep a tight routine too, I hate when I have to rearrange my day for something out of the ordinary.