PDA

View Full Version : Too Pooped To Post...(I was lacking sleep big time)

QueenScoopalot
07-23-2004, 01:10 PM
http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=54303

I posted yesterdays rescue under Pet general...I've made up for lost sleep now. It makes sense to me to move the thread here instead of there. Silly me.:rolleyes: :) :D Sweet family...and the kittens are a purrfect age!:D

rg_girlca
07-23-2004, 01:37 PM
Oh Jan, another great rescue story.
I hope and pray that beautiful Sarah does have a forever home with the lady from the complex.
I'm sure her kittens will have no problem being adopted out as they are soooooooooo adorable.
Take care of yourself Jan, I wouldn't want to hear that you had a burn out.

QueenScoopalot
07-23-2004, 01:43 PM
Don't worry...I can't burn out! :D The kittens are all google eyed which only adds to their charm. I'm making friends with them fast, and expect they'll get forever homes shortly. If only the shelter wasn't already packed with (mostly) my rescues. :eek: :D ;)

leslie flenner
07-24-2004, 09:50 PM
Jan- can't you move the picks so we don't have to click on something to see them? How are they doing? All not sick? Mama looks dirty.. which tells me she wasn't getting fed regularly or she wasn't getting fed for long until very recently... How old are babies? any roundworms for next pasta night? Good job! That garage must have been sweltering hot!! good thing you got them before friday when humidy shot to 51%!!

catmandu
07-28-2004, 09:16 AM
WE acn understand,with all the rescuig,that you do,and fighting with Idiot Owners,why you are tired.But The CatvAngels will repay ypu a Thousand Fold,when Years from now,when it is your time,to Cross That Rainbow Bridge!